Flying metal

THE NIGHTMARES ( the hunt )

Hello new subscribers ^^ * wave *

Sorry for not updating earlier OTL

hope you like this chapter <3

 


 
 
excuse me , We are having some problems with the whether it would be better if you go back to your seat
the Air hostess said .
ok , sorry about this miss yuri kwon  you said standing straight .
 wait !  yuri shouted at your back  do you know who I am ?  she asked .
 know ?  you said before you face her and scream I'm your fan ! I mean I'm your father fan ! I mean i was ! Sorry about his
death ..   you went on and on .
shush !  yuri shushed you looking worried .
why do you act strange ? Are you wanted ?  you asked her .
sorry miss , you really need to go back to your seat  the air hostess said grapping your hand forcing you to move away .
ok ok ! I get it you can leave me now ! By the way My name is Stacy ! It was nice to meet you !  you shouted .
she is so beautiful   tao mumbled staring at you walking back to your seat with a look full of love .
how do you know each other ?  yuri was determine to know the full story , in the other hand Tao was more
than happy to tell her his side of story .
 
In Japan 
 
[ Nicole pov ]
 
the sudden change in weather makes Japan cancel all the flights  i saw the headline on the tv after she had hard time to fall asleep .
well that is weird ! I remember the weather was just fine when Minho left me earlier  i said eyes fixed on
the window .
who is calling in this hour ?  i thought walking to my bedroom to pick up my hand phone  .
help me !  the caller said then a noise was heard through the phone .
hello ! Hello ! Who is there ? is it you minho ?  i said scared .
Nicole please hurry ! I don't know what is going on with me !  he said before he hung up .
Minho ! Is that you ?! Where are you ? Hello ! Do you hear me ! Hello !  i shouted.
 
...................................................................................................................................................
 
 
Yuri stare at Tao with Boredom as he tell the never ending story .
is he stupid or what ?  yuri thought  .
yes he is stupid !  nana said glaring at Tao from her seat .
what are you doing now ?!  reading people's mind again ! You know this is wrong  you told her .
whatever ! I enjoy it ! So what is your talent ? Beside that you are going to kill us all  she said turning back at you
as she smile .
what ?? I don't understand you ! And why you are so sure I'm going to kill you all !  you asked feeling uncomfortable to have this kind of conversation .
because you were standing full of blood when we are all dropped dead next to you  she said gazing you  .
You blink twice before you start to laugh  so thats it  !  you said making fun of nana .
 yes ! And you are laughing Because ?  she said grinning her teeth .
because it's just a dream ! And did it accrue to you that I was standing there because i was helping you not killing you ?  you said .
first it's not just a dream ! And no !! you were not ! You killed us all !  she said full of anger .
ok calm down and let's not jump into conclusions ! But first may I ask why do you keep saying
we , us , all ? Is there more ?  you asked .
you are so ignorant ! I don't wanna talk to you anymore  nana said .
ok calm down , I was just asking~  you said when you saw the angry look in her eyes .
nothing to be asked ! You are a killer ! End of story !  she Said facing forward .
what did I do ?   you thought confused of nana weird personality .
 
after few minutes ..
 
could it be true ? I mean I saw people dying in my nightmare too  you thought .
Again nana turn around at you but this time with shocked expression .
what now ?!!! you said .
you do believe me ! You saw it all ! Not only that you even felt it ! You felt everyone death ,you were in their place you saw the fuan..  nana said while reading your mind but then you lost it and shout at her enough !
shocking everyone in the plane .
what's wrong ???  your mother shouted shocked once she wake up .
 your eyes Start to fill up with tears  please enough !  you begged nana .
 
[ Yuri & Tao pov ]
 
this is not a dream ! It's your nightmare !  Yuri told Tao .
my nightmare ? i can't believe i'm one of the nightmares ! wait the legend says the nightmares do
comes true  Tao said to me .
exactly ! And you said your nightmare is about a plane going to crash ?  yuri asked looking for more details .
yes and now to think about it I remeber a little girl told me earlier to not get on this plane cause I will die  Tao said blinking .
what little girl ? Is she also from the nightmares ?  yuri was shocked .
now that I think about it I think she is  Tao said  oh yes I remembered something !! in my nightmare i heard
someone scream the ward enough and then he stopped talking and his jaw dropped when he hear
Stacy screaming  enough!.
 
then what happens?  yuri shouted at him to hurry up.
then the plane started to fall apart and a huge metal flaw in speed of light to cut off Stacy head Tao said shaking .
Yuri eyes widen in horror and she quickly stand up and turn at Stacy to warn her Stacy !! Watch out !  she screamed .
stacy stand up full of horror yet confused when she hear yuri scream  watch out from what ?  she asked .
from this !  nana shouted Standing on her seat pointing behind you before she jump of her seat .
you quickly turn around and see a crack on the plane window before a huge piece of metal fly heading towards you .
no Stacy! stacy mother shouted when she was pushed away.
what should I do? is this it? Is this how i'm gonna die ? stacy thought staring at the flying piece of metal
inches away From her face .
 
 

 

To be continued ....