Strangers, Friends or Enemies?

THE NIGHTMARES ( the hunt )

 

 


 

[ nicole pov ]

 

why would you lock me in a cage? his words scared me to death. why would i do that?! it is just a nightmare baby forget about it  i grabbed his hand again but he shoved it away and looked at the opossite side.

i think its better if we leave the patient to rest now the nurse said to me.

sad and worry me walk out the room and tears start to fall down as i remember the hate look on minho's eyes. why this sudden change? what happened to him?  i thought before i see a blond girl limping in front of me help me please the girl said before she fall in my arms.

The blond girl open her eyes half way and mumble  my body is still weak i am not ready yet fighting to stay strong OMG! i gasped when the girl eyes turned into full red. I don't wanna die the blond girl said as she close her eyes.

i freak out and scream for help, it was just few seconds before the nurse run at me and rush the blond girl to the ER. The poor girl I hope she will be fine  i said as i place my hand on her my heart scared.

 

later on.

The patient in room 201 is asking for you the nurse told me while i was sipping coffee in the waiting room. The blond girl? Okay I will be there in few minutes i said thinking hard of weither should i go or not. Her eyes ... Could it be, she is one of ... I should go see her! i made my mind and quickly went to room 201.

you can come in she invited me who was little bit scared of what i will find behind the door.Looking at the same pretty blond girl from earlier i smile and say Thank you as i make my way to sit in the chair next the bed so how do you feel now? i asked. I am okay no need to worry, by the way it's an honor to meet you Nicole she asked for a handshake.

 

i smile and shake her hand feeling uneasy Stacy ib ni da, well my korean so I will stuck at English she joked. how did you know my name? Oh wait don't answer, That was a stupid question i had a moment of stupidity. Stacy laugh hard at me I'm a big fan of you, I never thought I will meet you in a place like this she said. It's always a pleasure to meet a fan from the USA i replied with a big smile. But Stacy ...earlier .. Your eyes .. i had hard time to tell Stacy what i saw. What about my eyes? Stacy asked confused.

Have you ever had any eye disease? Like when your eyes turn all red? i asked curious. All red? Did that happen to me? ...I guess i can't control it yet Stacy mumbled the last few words. Can't control it yet? What do you mean? Stacy is there something wrong? Maybe I can help you i offered. Well I don't know if you can, you will think I'm crazy Stacy bited her lips in nervousness. I will not I promise, you can trust me i grabbed her hand. Okay you promised .. The truth is I .. At that time the nurse enter the room with a glass of water and a tablet for Stacy. It's time you take your medicine the nurse said handing the glass water to Stacy.

 

........................................................................................................................................................

 

[ nana & Stacy's mother pov ] 

 

hold into my hand!! Stacy's mother shouted at nana in the middle if the ocean. I can't reach your hand!! Nana shouted as the angry waves swing her from side to side. Mum!!!! nana shouted. Stacy's mother heart squeeze in pain at nana's desperate shout so she gather her last energy to push nana. you can do it! Look at my hand! You can reach it! Come on!! She shouted trying to swim closer to scared tired nana. I can do it! nana thought as her hard full of tragic life flash in front of her I survived all that and I will for sure survive this! She encouraged her self to fight harder for her life. Just little more! You can do it! Stacy's mother shouted stretching her arm. Yes yes! You did it Stacy's mum shouted in joy once she hugged nana and both clenched to each other determine to win against the dark scary ocean.

 

In china-shanghai 

 

I wonder how long we will be here? Sehun asked his friend who was very consitrated with his video game.

sehun narrow his eyes and hit Luhan head are you gonna be like this all day! He shouted at Luhan.

hey! You look what you did! Luhan complained rubbing his head when he lost the game. He put the tablet down and focuse his eyes at sehun's face Okay honey~ what do you want to talk about? He said making fun of sehun. Listen honey my ! Don't you feel all this kinda weird! I mean this stranger appeared from no where with this cave and all this smart gadgets to rescue us! sehun shared his suspicious thoughts about the stranger guy. Well... Luhan said pouting while his eyes fixed at somewhere else. Why are you pouting? Sehun asked. Cause I'm not interesting in what you say, can I just go back to my video games?! Luhan begged his friend. Come over here!! I need help! The stranger guy shouted coming inside the cave carrying a young girl with his hands.

hmmm .. guess he has a weird hoppy of saving people? Sehun scratched the back of his head as he find what seems like the answer of his question earlier.

 

[ Stacy & Nicole pov ] 

 
thank you you said as you take the glass of water And put it on the table next to you. you have to take the medicine right now The nurse emphasized. Okay~ you rolled your eyes. what a wonderful weather! the nurse said as she clap her hands i wonder what this beautiful weather will bring us! she said in excitement before she leave the room. you smile at the nurse back but as soon as The nurse goes out you close the door she place the tablet away and mumble japanese nurses are way too annoying, what nice weather! its a doomed weather! before you take the glass of water. Ahhh!!!! suddenly Nicole shouted as she cover her ears. okay~ don't be like this~ i will take the tablet~ you said putting that tablet in your mouth. no!! stop!! she shouted harder. confused you freeze in shock thinking what's going on with her as you stare at Nicole talking with her self Ahhhh!!! Nooo!!! Nicole shouted slapping the glass throwing it away. The glass shatter on the floor to million pieces scaring Stacy what did you do!! . Nicole stand up and start to open your mouth screaming take it out!! Spit the tablet! Its a poison! freaking you. What are you saying?!! How did you even know it's poisoning?? you shouted back as you fight Nicole to stop shoving her hand inside your mouth. Nicole step back and scream you wanna know how?! Okay i will tell you!! but remember now it's your turn to trust me ... Nicole said shaking as she open to say ..
your water glass told me.
you gulp and reply you are .. i trust you but .. the thing is .. I already swallowed the tablet .
 
 

 

TO BE CONTINUED ..