The first meeting

THE NIGHTMARES ( the hunt )

sorry for the hiatus >_< i was in another country and it was hard to update :(

in case you were wondering why !! you should read this fic !! 

anyway i already wrote the upcoming chapters for ( The nightmares - the hunt ) so i will be updating with no time ^__^

enjoy reading !

 


 

In Japan   

[ Minho pov ]

 

The nurse words were still ringing in my ear mixed with the angry sea waves which is hitting the rocks below me .

the guy who found her said she looked scared running fast while fighting to breath before she collapse

in the middle of the street those words kept going through my mind as i take out a small picture from my wallet .

we can't find anything related to her like old medical files , personal information or any relatives files , we are probably guessing she is living under a fake name ?  i thought of what the nurse said as i stare at 9 years old Suzy picture .

i should have known after that phone call !! i shouted hitting the rock with my strong fest .

( press here to see what happened earlier that day )

 

 then i started to remember my own past while staring at the dark and angry sea .

 

Flashback start 

give me this !  a 10 years old boy shouted Inside a room full of kids from age 4 to 14 .

no it's mine ! Oppa made this for me ! young Suzy said holding tight to her made of wood car .

yah ! I said give it to me ! the boy pushed 8 years old Suzy to the floor while all the kids gather around screaming

fight ! Fight ! .

Suzy start crying really loud  please don't take it form me ! she begged him hugging her precious gift eyes closed as he kick her .

then a 13 years old boy with a stick push the kid away from Suzy get lost before I smash your face ! he warn him flashing

a scary stare .

Everyone look at the scary boy swaying the stick in the air screaming it's the bleeding stick , do you wanna try it!

 as they step back in horror .

Suzy open her eyes at that scene oppa , is this the angel you told me about ? she thought as she stand up .

When all the kids went back to minding their own business Suzy walk slowly thank you she said to her savior .

you are welcome, you can count on me from now and on he said flashing a sweet smile .

she smile back at him and her angelic face start to shine you are pretty he said scratching the back of his head .

Young Suzy look at him with a stare full of love my angle! she blurt .

angel ? Hahahaha you can just call me Minho oppa~ he said before she lean forward and plant a soft kiss on his cheek

always be there for me oppa she said smiling . 

Flashback ends

 

a river of tears start to go down my cheeks as i remember my own words

I promised her to look after her , I said I will always be there for you but what did I do ?! I ran away as soon as I could ! I'm such a coward !  i scolded him self crying harder . 

then i stand up screaming so loud ahhhhhhhh ! feeling frustrated and mad at my self  .

but the weird thing is that every time i would scream the dark sky lights up and my eyes would burn  .

 

.................................................................................................................................................

 

inside the plane

[ yuri pov ]

 

excuse me , can you give me a glass of water i asked the air hostess .

i take out a Korean magazine and start to flip the pages ok let me bring it for you she answered as i rise an eyebrow .

what a ert ! i thought seeing the old man siting next to me staring at the air hostess chest as she get me the glass of water.

ehem ! i said looking at the magazine in my hand .

After i say that i look straight at him can you controll your self for one more hour sir ! i asked him when i sees him

staring at my chest as well .

do you understand me ! i said confused by his nationality .

nandaya ?  he said to me  great ! Japanese ! i thought .

listen old man ! you need to stop being a f ***ing bas*** !  i told him in japanese .

The ert old man got mad and started to scream while The air hostess ask him to keep it down .

i refuse to back off and demand to change my seat and after a long discuss They finally let me switch seats with an old man .

i sit next to a handsome guy in his early tweenty's annyeong , no fight he said as i look at him .

you speak korean ? i asked eyes open wide since he looked pretty much chinese to me .

just a little , and Japanese too he said before he lean towards me  and what you said there was not nice 

he whisperd while smirking making me blush .

sorry about that I just couldn't stay calm anyway my name is yuri , what about you ?

i said reaching my hand for a hand shake .

After He gave me a strong hand shake  nice to meet you yuri , my name is Tao he replied smilimg at me .

 

[ no one's pov ]

 

you stand up to go to the bathroom scared after what nana told you but in your way the air hostess tells you to sit back

cause they are facing bad weather and just when you are about to walk back to your seat you trip and fall .

ahh ! Get off me ! yuri shouted when You felt on her lap .

sorry sorry you said trying to stand up but then your eyes land on his slim face only few inches away .

you take a closer look at the guy next to her you , I ... Where did i .. you said trying hard to remember his face .

Your eyes widen in shock when you finally remember him i know you from the fortune man ! you blurt out .

Yuri look at you confused what is going on ? do you know each other ? she asked you .

Right then Tao's jaw drop in disbelieve before he scream it was you !! the nightmare girl ! pointing at your face .

The nightmare girl ? what does he mean ? is she ....  yuri said staring at you  . 

 

 

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

The nightmares sketch board is open you can check it in the end of every chapter from now and on to see who is been activated .

Click here to find out !

 

what do you think will happen next ? comment please !!