That Fool I am in love with

THE NIGHTMARES ( the hunt )

Hello >

so you choose Jiyeon POV !! 

hope you made the right choice ;D enjoy reading !!

P.s In case you can't see the text below just Highlight the page and read !!

 

 


 

 

[ JiYeon POV ] 

 

Another boring day nothing interesting going on with my life just stuck in that spoiled brat arrogant self center ignorant young man company I thought as I polish my nails with the color black for my blind date .

aish !! he gets on my nerves the way he speak the way he moves his hand and that annoying smile!!  I just want to wipe that stupid dorky smile out of his face!! god he make me so angry he got zero commitment to his work he basically know nothing !! he is just a lucky bu*t**d who happen to be my new boss !! now its only been 4 days and I already can't stand him !

I said without taking a breath then I take my note book to write some stuff before his secretary come into my office then I quickly hide my note book inside the drawer

 oh hello kwangmin ssi I said tying my hair and wearing my red glasses after I fixed my eyeliner  did you finish the papers ?? she asked looking at me with her boring expressionless face .

yes I did I was just about to give it to him I reply taking the big file from my desk .

great you can give it to him I'm on my break lunch she excused her self .

I stand there staring at her wrinkling my nose repeatedly irritated by her walk and imitating her stupid wards .

few minutes later I walk out to his office the second room in my left hand .

as I walk I take the small mirror from my long black bag to check my self ..umm..should I put a lipstick or it will be too much considering I'm wearing this ?! I asked my self looking at my knee length flower printed dress before I keep walking to that rascal office he gave me dark circles around my eyes ! In just 4  days ! Why He always bring trouble to me ! I thought standing in front of his door office .

he don't even remember me at all !! relax Jiyeon ~ you are doing this for halmoony or else you would quit this job the minute he step in ! I mumbled grinning full of evil spirit before I push the huge door with my leg .

 

..............................................................................................................................................................

 

few minutes later I go out of his office blushed and two man walk next to me laughing god only know what they were laughing at anyway I give them a dirty look as I go inside my office .

what's wrong with me!! yet again I fall In one of his traps!! I'm stupid and pathetic!! I scolded my self .

as soon as I hear the words "dating another girl" my expression give up on me !! stupid jiyeona !! I should not let him find my true feeling !! he is my boss and he will probably make fun of me~ I thought lying on my sofa slapping my red face .

Then my phone rung * cry cry ~ can't you see the music bulkkot cheorom ~ *

Yeopesseyo ~I answered the phone before I got attacked vocabulary .

jiyeoniya !!Where are you ?! we have been waiting here for over 30 minutes !!

Omo I forgot about my blind date ! I scream ending the call Running to the cafe down the street with the speed of light .

not able to stop my running feet I hit the cafe window ouch ~ I rub my forehead and fix my red glasses then I walk inside gasping for air .

where are they ?I thought searching with my eyes and there I find Lin waving for me to come aigo he is pretty and cute !! I thought looking at his face sitting beside her at that round table at the corner he looks like kibum from BOF I thought then we make an eye contact and he don't stop smiling at me as I get closer to them lin did a good job with this one ! I thought standing in front of them .

hello my name is jiyeon please take care of meI said full of enthusiasm as I bow at the two of them oh jiyeoniya please say hi to mr lee joong your date she said .

 ha ? didn't I just do that ??I thought as I bow aging smiling at him .

 yahh ..hahaha .. silly !! you are funny !! she said feeling embarrassed scratching the back of her head .

 whats wrong with Lin ? I thought looking at the two of them then the pretty kibum look alike guy gently smile at me .

oh nice to meet you jiyeonssi offering his hand for a shake I'm Lin date donghae

 he said smiling at me , I stare at his pretty face hypnotized by his killing smile I reach my hand to shake him wait donghae !  I stop my hand lin date ! I pull my hand back then who is kim joong ? I asked as I turn my head slowly to the left .

annyeong ~ sorry I went to the rest room I hope I didn't make youwait  the guy with a bright yellow shirt and a black tie in a very old blue jeans said .

not able to keep up with him I gulp before I stare at his big mole that took a significant place around his face.

jiyeon ssi ?!he shouted trying to wake me up, after I go back to my sense i find my self sitting behind the round table next to him as he talk on and on I smile out of politeness trying to stop my self from staring at that big mole.

 I look at the other side to find Lin with kibum I mean donghae looking like having fun before I lost in my thoughts..

what do you want to drink ? he said to me .

whatever you like ~I answered him then he adorably snap his pretty slim fingers turning the flower vase to a big glass of cocktail with two straw in it .

we start to sip from the same glass he smile at me and I can't take my eyes off his pretty face that perfect soft skin I think as we drink then I slowly melt .

do you want to have my kids Jiyeon ssi? he asked leaning forwards to kiss me.

I choke at his question aigo jiyeon ssi are you ok ? my date asked .

ah kim joong ssi !!!I panic as I push my self backwards ..

what are you doing here! I shouted staring at his mole what do you mean I never left I was here all the time ! in fact we were having our moment drinking the cocktail He said looking super confused .

I look at the big half empty glass in front of me with the two straw and start to boil in anger .

 you stupid spoiled brat ! What do I keep seeing you every place I go !

I shouted hitting the table turning heads at me .

but this is the first time we meet kim joong said shocked while I freak everyone there with my strong spiteful aura .

Not aging ~my bestfriend said banging her head on the table .

 

 

....................................................................................................................................................

 

skip Woohyun POV >>

 

yah !!! comment !! chincha !! * chew bubble gums *