Confusion and Tsunami

THE NIGHTMARES ( the hunt )

 

 

 

 

sorry for not updating earlier ~ 

hope this makes up for you !! yes i'm revealing two at the same time :D

now enjoy reading ^__~

 


 

[ Minho pov ]

 

what the hell is going on !! i shouted as i shed sweat like a water stream.

i stare in horror as the lighting strikes out the black sky every time i shout in pain which made me more scared and confused .

what is wrong with me !! i said covering my ears from the loud sound of the wind that was forming as a huge hurricane

in the middle of the sea  .

why i can't stop this pain !! i shouted squeezing in pain as my head was about to explode.

i fight to grab my ringing phone that was laying only few inches away from me.

 Nicole just wait little more  i thought as i try to reach my phone for what looked like an endless distance to me.

once i finally grab it i answer I'm at the beach, please hurry up and after few minutes he faint .

 

Suzy !! how did you find me ? hey , wait for me !! i shouted once she ran away as i started to run after her .

i stop running once i find my self in the middle of no where i turn left and right trying hard to recognize the place and then 

i saw her face in front of me and i swear she was the prettiest creature i ever seen .

she flashed me the sweetest smile and leaned towards my face as she whispered " you can't run now " 

suddenly i found my self inside a cage next to hundreds of people that i never met as i fight to free my self .

i scream for help as she stare at me and wave goodbye and right then the earth start to shake under my feet and

when i raise my head to see the sky my eyes burn so does my body as the sky continue shooting the fire rain .

 

noooooooo!! i shouted as i open my eyes to find my self in the hospital and in my right side my worried girlfriend Nicole .

what happened ?! are you in pain ? Nicole shouted holding my shaking hand very tightly .

i stare at her shocked and take my hand back why would you lock me in a cage ?  i said .

what ?? Nicole replid looking confused by my words .

 

................................................................................................................................................

 

[ Tao pov ]

 


what happened ? i said when Suddenly everything stopped moving around me.
i quickly turn around to see if stacy is ok but instead he sees no one .
where did she disappear ? i thought eyes open wide before everything goes back to it normal speed and i dodge
the flying wrack.

Tao are you alright ? Yuri shouted at me clenching to her seat before she figure out that stacy teleported using her power .

Tao you need to help us !! you have to find your power! our life is in your hand!! Yuri shouted at me.

find my power? did i do that? did i stop the time? i thought as i fight to walk to Yuri and as soon as i reach her seat he crouch down to her level clenching to the seat as well .

i pull her towards him and hug her what are you doing ? Yuri asked him shocked Thank you for believing in us Tao said .

 

[ Yuri & Tao pov ]

 

suddenly Yuri felt a strong aura around Tao which gave her goosbumps all over her body as he stopped hugging her .

Tao are you alright ? Yuri said when she saw his eyes color changing into plain white as if his spirit was leaving his body .

Yuri stepped back scared and started to pray shutting her eyes as the plane was only few seconds away from hitting the china ocean .

but right then Tao grab her hand and say trust me in this  she nod at him and quickly everything stopped moving around her what is going on ? she shouted at him

i'm going to push back the time he said you might wanna hold into me he added pulling Yuri to his chest .

you can control the time?! Yuri thought shocked as she hug him very tightly .

 

[ In china-shanghai ]

everyone run away there is a huge wave going to hit the beach a freaked man shouted as he run away from the beach

holding a phone in his hand .

what ? huge wave ? is he crazy or what ? sehun said laughing before he go back to chat with his french lady .

sehun look at this ! Luhan said showing him a vid from youtube that was sent to him only few minutes ago .

where and when did this tsunami happen ?! sehun asked shocked .

it happened only few minutes ago and it's in japan , they say it's possible to hit shanghai as well ! Luhan said .

the French lady also get one of the tsunami vid in her phone and she freak out as she run away like a lunatic .

wait i didn't get your number! sehun pouted before Luhan hit his head .

we need to leave this place as fast as we can too !! Luhan told him .

come on dude, what is the chances for this tsunami to hit china as well i bet it's super low sehun joked teasing his friend .

you might wanna ask the huge wave behind you Luhan said before he grab sehun hand, the tow of them start running as fast as they can heading to the highest nearby hill .

 

....................................................................................................................................................

 

The nightmares sketch board is open you can check it in the end of every chapter from now and on to see who is been activated .

Click here to find out !

 

subscribe & comment down there :D shanghai beach is so pretty !! wanna go there T_T