Back to remember

THE NIGHTMARES ( the hunt )

Hello

so you choose Minho POV !! 

hope you made the right choice ;D enjoy reading !!

P.s In case you can't see the text below just Highlight the page and read !!

 

 


 

 

[ Minho POV ]

 

 

I walk out my hotel room tired , excited and anxious to meet my girlfriend after long 3 months .

I feel sleepy after that boring flight i yawn on my way down inside the elevator once the door open

a small crowd of fans caught my eyes how they know i am here ?? i just came an hour ago !! i mumbled as they scream my name and pose next to me asking for a picture and I gladly accept .

 konnichiwa !! did you eat well ? I ask them and they scream Minho Oppa aiero !! I smile and wave back at them walking away finally i get to ride my car I sit behind the steer wheel what should I do now ? I thought looking at my silver watch she bought for me last year  no time ! I think its better if I make a small surprise for her .. haa ..

I start to drive blindly as I look for ideas in my blank head after minutes and minutes of thinking ..

yes I found it !! I shouted snapping my fingers what a good idea !! sure my girl love food !! i praised my good thinking ..

one hour later I pull over the car in front of her house I struggled as i get down from the car

I walk to the door and put down the grocery bags I take the key out of my pocket and stare at the door .

I missed you I thought while I flashback our first kiss , I open the door and grab the bags again walking inside her house

I take a deep breath nothing has changed !! sniffing ah ~ I miss her scent ! I shouted yearning to hug her once again .

I run to the kitchen and quickly take out the ingredient aish !! i can't cook well ! I hope I don't mess up ! I thought looking at the stuff and the cooking blog in my phone why she have nothing in her fridge !! where is onew hyung when you need him !!

i thought hitting my head when suddenly my phone start to ring ( I'm so curious yeah ~ ) i look at the anonymous number 

cool ~ who is it now !! I shouted picking up the phone yeopessayo ~ i said busy with cooking .

and as soon as she speak my heart drop  have you been good Minho oppa ? she said .

I can't believe what I am hearing is this really her ? I thought holding the phone while she repeated yeopessayo !! few times .

I finally gather my self and answer her yes I have been good Suzy dongseang  She let out a small laugh when she hear her name but I can tell there was pain behind that laugh  have you been good ? I asked her nie Oppa I just miss you she replied .

as i pour the sugar in the mixture I scream ash ! Seeing that I put too much without even realizing .

Oppa are you ok ?! she shouted sounding very worry where have you been all this time? I quickly asked her .

sitting on the kitchen counter I hear her voice tremble before she say Oppa did you think of me in the past 5 years ?

Shocked by her question I gulp ha? well you were my close dongsaeng since we were kids ! sure I missed you !

I tried my best to act calm when she take a deep breath and few seconds later I could hear the dead line sound yeopessayo ! I said desperate to hear her voice again I couldn't get her address this time too !! I thought putting down my phone .

I look at my watch and scream I have only 30 minutes before she come ! pushing my self to cook the best cake ever .

after I finish I clean the mess I made in the kitchen and hurry to hide inside her bedroom

no this is not good I need better place to hide my inner child spoke yes that's it ! I shouted as I look at the bathroom door inside her room I rush to hide with my cake and wait for her.

few minutes later I could hear her footsteps before I force my self to not laugh as I hear her scream in english home sweet home then it became dead silence did she sleep ? i thought curious at what she is doing I sneak a look to see her taking off her clothes shocked by what I saw I stumble backwards but thankfully I don't drop the cake waoh ! I said trying to balance my self .

 

right then I heard her voice screaming Minho baby !! before she open the door smiling at me ..

 how did she know it was me ? what if i was a thief ??  I thought then I remember to scream ..

shajan ! Chugahaeminida ! pushing the cake forward .

 

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

skip Nicole POV >>

 

Thanks for choosing my POV !!