The Fortune Teller

THE NIGHTMARES ( the hunt )

 

Hi there ^^ i hope you are having great time reading this fic :b

another cool update ^__~  enjoy ~~ <3

comment please ~ or don't >_>

 


 

I'm going to kill you !! He scream running to his opponent then great noise was heard as the two swords hit each other .

I told you she will never be yours ! He shot him a deadly stare you will have to kill me to see her in your arm ! his opponent shouted giving him a fly side kick before her roll forward and slash his body into two half .

Waoh ! That was great ! I loved your side kick the director said imitating the last move of the film after watching it in the digital camera screen in front of him then he add and that rolling Omg you have the speed ! Ninja boy! the ninja actor smile and tap the director shoulder then he walk away I love Chinese people ! ni hao ! The director scream from happiness admiring his work over and over ..

ni hao my a** you j**k !  the tall handsome actor thought walking out the set .

I thought that film will never end ! he said in the dressing room changing his cheap ninja looking clothes to a sleeveless black tight shirt and black skinny jeans when will this cheesy role play will stop coming to me! ninja slasher ! making fun of him self ..

so cheesy ! Why Hollywood even love this kinda movies ! he thought shaking his head as he walk out the building to his black honda bike with red body on the sides he shake his hair with his hand stupid hair spray he mumbled running his hand through his sticky short black hair before he put his red helmet on And insert the key in ignition and turn on his bike to leave the studio heading to his house .

 

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Tao's Pov :

 

I get off my bike and walk inside the crowded hood called "china town" in LA , I take two steps before I go inside my house

Ni hao ! I said greeting my roommate walking my way to the small kitchen in the corner what is this delicious smell ? I thought looking at him cooking ni hao ! He said wearing an apron and pouring the salt inside the boiling noodles

hey stop that too much salt !! I said as I sit on the tiny dinner table just inches away

hao ba !! hao ba !! (alright!!) as he added some .

so what did you do today ? Did you finish the filming ? He asked me turning the stove off yes today was the last day I'm really hungry brother !! couldn't help my self looking at the delicious meal he made I start to drool as he walk with his hands two plates full with gloss noodles .

yay ! my favorite dish ! You are the best ! I compliment him rubbing my two chopsticks before I dig in ..

best food ever as usual ! I said Tapping his right shoulder after I finish eating rubbing my tummy in circles he smile but some how he looked confused oh ah .. He fumble trying to put the words together what's wrong danny ? I asked him taking the empty dishes to the sink few seconds later..

 I think you will have to find another house he hardly spelt it out looking at my back.

I try to act cool while I clean the dishes giving my best act so he not see my shock expressions is that so ? I said drying the dishes with the small yellow tawol in my hand you know I love you Tao ! Its just that I can't pay for both of us anymore ! He said sounding little aggressive I said I will give you the money as soon as the movie comes out I shut him turning around

I'm sorry Tao he said watching me going out I start to wonder in china town cursing my bad luck why did I even came here !

Just when it hit me why I never thought of that before ! He will know what to do ! I thought making my way to that dark alley looking for my Saviour  .

its been a while !! I thought staring from a distance at his face siting behind that big window like old times as I walk closer i see a person in the other side sitting , walking closer and closer her face become more clear to me without i even know I stop moving froze in my place admiring her beauty ..

 meinu !! (pretty ) I said stunning with her pretty almost perfect face features and her silky blond hair that looked as if its playing with the air  wow !! i gasp and that body is ... Why is she sitting I can't say her body ! I thought staring at the window before an old man interrupt my beautiful moment .

you ! What are you doing standing like that ? punching my face with his strong fest ..

ouch ! I scream before I see his face and shout uncle Luo !! Giving him a warm hug ..

I came to see uncle chan to tell me my fortune ! I answer him playfully feeling his arm muscles you still got it ! I said moving my jaw back to it normal place then the two of us hear screaming coming from uncle chan shop so we turn at the side to look at the window and we find him flipping the table at the young girl ..

uncle chan !! I scream as I run inside to stop him she is the devil ! He scream pointing at my meinu girl .

what ?! my confused part asked looking at her terrified and speechless its ok don't worry I found my self on her side

don't go anywhere near her Tao !! uncle chan yelled she is going to end humanity he added I got even more confused why would an innocent girl like her do that ! I laugh at him rising an eyebrow then I turn to face her and shrunk my shoulders making a move with my hand as if " I wonder what's wrong "  smiling goofly after i eye her y body line .

cause she is one of the nightmares ! Uncle chan scream pointing at her looking scared moving backwards .

I stare at my meinu pretty girl with puppy eyes as I gulp feeling scared to the bones you are one of the nightmares ?! I asked eyes open wide Before she run away crying and i run after her but end up losing her track .

 

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

don't forget to press on the heart up there *Aing*

@ credits go to the owner of this picture exo-kpop.tumblr