The Exposure

THE NIGHTMARES ( the hunt )

Thanks for reading my story and support it!! special thanks to the voters <3 now please enjoy reading this chapter!

 


 
The news of the Japan flight crashing down into the ocean leading the death of few passengers while others still on the missing list was spreading everywhere over the world news channels and the internet freaking out everyone.
Stacy father who was one of the families who received the shocking news almost had a heart attack but remarkably he decided to stay strong for his family as he drove right away to the airplane company hoping to find more about the horrible plane crash.
 
 
[ Inside save the earth organization ]
 
Jiyeon walks to woohyun office with more files and papers waiting for his majesty to sign .
the minute she open the door he quickly put down the phone and grab his coffee in hurry More work in this early hour!!! Let me at least finish drinking my coffee woohyun complained when his eyes land at the papers in jiyeon's hands.
he let out a big sigh feeling frustrated then bang his head on his office desk burring his face inside the sea of papers lying on his deskJiyeon roll her eyes as she watch him acting like a kid then she put down the files and take his tablet from the desk ready to read him his appointments for the day.
 
Who is this? She thought as she stare on the pretty picture of the girl named yuri.
What are you looking at?! Read me my schedule! I don't have all day for you! He shouted treating her bad like always. Jiyeon shoot him dirty look so these kind of girls drive you crazy! she thought before she fake a smile and start reading his schedule out loud.
Oh cancel that! And that! I don't think I can do that one~ woohyun was canceling almost every meeting. Yah! You can't be like this! You have to take more responsibility of this company! I can't believe she trusted you! Jiyeon expressed her opinion with sudden outbreak of controlling emotions. Woohyun blink at her twice then let out a sarcastic laugh did you lose your mind? Remember your place! You are just a secretary! He said Making jiyeon heart squeeze in pain.
Bad boy jiyeon mumbled before she run out the office with tears in her eyes.
What's wrong with her! I seriously don't have time for anything today, I need to work harder on finding my future wife yuri and make sure she is fine! Woohyun said before he grab his phone to make more calls.
 
 
[ Stacy and Nicole pov ]
 
Do you want to go out and search for him together? Tired stacy suggested to Nicole who was lost in her thoughts. 
He was acting weird .. she heard her mumbling things And one sentence caught her attention the most .
locked him in a cage? Why would you do that? she asked shocked.
 
Why are you asking me that!! I dont know! He just opened his eyes and start saying scary things he was acting very weird!  he had a bad dream and started talking as if it was real! Ahhh! Dont know what happened to him!! Nicole ruffled her hair in frustration .
Sorry ..but You said a bad dream? Could it be He is one of the nightmares? stacy asked feeling curios to know more about Minho. What? One of the nightmares?! No way! Why would you even think of that? Nicole was too shocked to even consider that is possible.
He is very quiet and peaceful I don't think he can possess any kind of power!  She added standing to wonder around the room. But you said he had a bad dream and he was acting if it was real~ i just thought he might be since all the nightmares dreams feels real the minute they get activated, but never mind I can be mistaken stacy shared her point of view sitting in the bed.
Nicole stop walking and stare at stacy feeling confused having dreams that feels real? When they Get activated? what are you talking about?! I never had any kind of that dreams in my life! She shouted asking for an explanation.
 
 
........................................................................................................................................................
 
 
[ Minho & Suzy pov ]
 
The tow old friends sit in front the orphanage gate as their childhood memories pass right before their eyes.
feeling the warmth of each other they begin to catch up what they have missed in the past few years as they talk Minho couldn't help but to notice The fresh burn in Suzy's hands. 
Is this why you called me?! Did something bad happen to you? who did this to you?! He asked in worry as he hold her hand eyes open wide.
Oppa I did something bad she said before she fall in his arms crying. Oppa is here now, very thing will be okay he said patting her back. We need to take you home and apply first aid for your hand he told crying Suzy.
She let go of Minho and look at him feeling ashamed as she tell him she don't have a house.
Minho face turn into a sad one and his heart which is full of guilt start to squeeze in pain as he realize how hard life must have been to Suzy so she end up homeless.
He quickly pull her for a warm hug don't worry oppa will never leave you again he said before he take her to his house to and apply the first aid to her burn hands.
 
 
[ Stacy & Nicole Pov ] 
 
 Stacy get up from the bed and walk to Nicole I'm not sure about this but when I was back in USA I had pretty intense nightmares almost every night and for a month i could see things and feel them i could feel the pain, the horror, sense things around me and even witness the end of the world, after i finally Interpret them with the help of mr Kwon researches i started to believe they were a vision not just a bad dream Stacy explained .
 
I still don't get what you meant by activated? And who in hell activated us! and again i forgot who is Mr kwon?! i don't get any of this! why did they even chose us?! nicole had so much to ask as she try hard to understand what stacy is saying. wait you never had any bad dreams? not even a scary dream about random people? stacy asked when she went through what Nicole said earlier but Nicole was too busy making theories to answer stacy question. 
 
are we being toyed by a higher spirit?! Nicole gasped after saying that. Stacy ask her to sit and calm down then she answer no! I would love to think we are fully responsible of controlling our life!. after that she add i believe mr Kwon activated us but Unfortunately he is not around us anymore to conform my doubts or answer your questions. giving Nicole a piece of candy which was saved in her pocket. 
 
great the only person who can have answers for my questions is dead!! Nicole was obviously going mad. you should not think like that! be positive and in fact we still have hope on finding the answers but only in case yuri did survive the plain crash. nicole stare at the floor feeling down what makes you think she might have the answers? she asked with no energy voice. stacy pat her shoulder and reassure her i just know she does, just like i know she will survive, start the hunt and gather us allNicole sit in silent for a while as she start to absorb everything Stacy said, she flash stacy a thankful smile as she eat the candy you better call your father she said giving stacy her hand phone. i don't think calling him is a good idea, not before i find my mother stacy replied.
 
Nicole look at stacy with eyes full of determination and say we will find your mother and minho! and if what you says its true that Minho is one of the nightmares then he might be in big danger! .
 
 
[ In china-Shanghai ]
 
this is not good! what if he read my mind that day at the pool? but why he didn't say anything that time? did he like it? i guess he is into me too~ sehun thought as he stare at confused Luhan. Man! What are you saying! stop! you are freaking me out! Luhan shouted full of anger and feeling disturbed to hear all the erted things that was going through sehun's mind. This is apparently not my fault!! You stop reading my mind!! You are acting like a freak!! Sehun shouted scared as hell. The stranger man couldn't focus on taking care of Stacy's mother as he hear the tow boys arguing .
 
Can the tow of you shut up! He shouted on them. Damn! I can't control my power when these tow stupid kids are bothering me! The stranger thought. What power? And you really think of us as stupid kids?! Luhan shouted in disappointment of what he heard.
 
The stranger eyes widen in shock when he figure out Luhan just read his mind. Sehun gasp when he hear what the stranger man had in mind. listen mr cave man! You can enjoy helping people! We are going out of here! Come on Luhan! Grabbing Luhan's hand to walk away.
 
Please don't leave me nana whispered eyes closed as she grab Luhan's hand very tight.
Sehun stare at sleeping nana and curse in disbelieve of what he just heard so he childishly pull Luhan's hand to his side.
Nana refuse to let go of Luhan's hand and suddenly..
 
she sit in her bed open her eyes flashing them a scary look before her eyes turn to all white, Luhan fall on the ground and start twisting in pain ahhhhh leave my hand!! i'm suffocating! shouting as he feel like dying. Sehun use all his strength as he try hard to break the hand shake but he fail. The stranger man step up too for help, but it was obvious there was some sort of force locking their hands together a force that is greater than a 9 years old girl.
 
In one Point Luhans start to cough water then slowly he became unaware of his surroundings before he drop to the floor unconscious. NOO!!!! Sehun shouted as he shake his friend begging for a response He is dead!! She killed him!! Sehun shouted when he felt no pulse what so ever in Luhan's heart. 
 
at that moment nana's eyes go back to normal and she wake up feeling only a small headache, she turn her head to look at sehun crying very loud over his friend, then she look at her hand shaking the dead guy's hand OMG! she gasped breaking the hand shake away before she scream...
 OMG!! why I am in the same room as the tow eww guys from my nightmare!!! Feeling confused and lost.
 
 

 

TO BE CONTINUED ...