Faith Cost You Nothing

THE NIGHTMARES ( the hunt )

 

sorry for updating late :( i lost my internet connection for a while~ anyway the chapter is here! and another sad past of one of the nightmares  is going to be revealed ~ enjoy reading ^__^

p.s i noticed i had so much mistakes in the POV writing method so i had to edit the story all over again however it didn't effect any of the story context~ but still i am ashamed of my self as an author to make such mistakes lol hopefully i will improve with time :)


 

Ni yao han wo wan ma? ! the little girl in white dress said grabbing 8 years old luhan's arm with her tiny hand. okay okay~ what do you want to play? Luhan answered his little sister as he flash her a sweet smile. i want to play in the lake with the water just like mumma played with us~.

the yung girl looked very excited to revive the old memory of her dead mother as she bounce happy at the place they used to play in every time they feel bored. 

young luhan and his 6 years old sister sit next to each other beside the lake listening to the comforting old sound of the birds while staring at the same beautiful scene of the flaying fishes as if they were dancing to the birds singing.

she rest her head on top of her brother lap and stare at the sky where is mother? she asked him for the first time after the ugly accident that took place last year inside their house.

she is right there~~ Young luhan pointed at the Sky. his little sister look at him and pout but i don't see her she replied. luhan smile with heavy heart before he grab her tiny little hand and pull it to his heart when you have enough faith you don't need to see things to know it exist he said. 

 

Noooo~~!!! please~! i beg you! don't do this in front of my kids! the women in tears begged the scary big man with fenghuang tatto in his neck who is holding a gun pointing at her head. interesting~ the man coldly replied. then... should i take their life in front of your eyes? he said pointing the gun at the 7 years old luhan as he smile form ear to ear. 

young luhan hold his terrified 5 years old sister closer to him and stare at the man with eyes full of hate. he stare without blinking for a while driving the man crazy.

 do you want to die!!! he shouted scared from the brave little kid stares. please stop!! the women begged grabbing the man arm to get his attention. you don't have to kill them, it's me who you want to kill! just let them go~ i beg you! she rubbed her hands together seeking for some mercy. the man who has no mercy what so ever push her away causing her to fall hard on her face and blood to fall down from her nose and mouth. 

mumma~!! young luhan shouted running to his mother but before he gets to her the man grab him from his shirt do you think you can save your mother? he laughed at the kid's face. luhan look at the scary man face fenhuang~ he said as his lips shivers. luhan makes the man narrow his eyes what did you say? before he cover his tattoo with his hand. 

i will find you one day and when i do that .. young luhan added with fire in his eyes. no luhan no! the women said as she try to stand up to rescue her son. you little son of a *****! the man cursed boiling with anger before he throw him to the floor. he point his gun at young luhan ready to pull the trigger but right then he hear the women screaming nooooo!! as she run behind his back ready to jump on him so he coldly direct his arm to the back and shoot her without even turning his head as he keep staring at luahn eyes. opps~ he said smiling at young luhan's face while the two kids stand still in shock.

and at that moment .....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the little girl let out a never ending scream breaking everything around her. from tv to windows to glasses to doors to almost everything that can not even be breakable. 

 

Young luhan cover his ears so did the man as he start to bleed from his ears, eyes and mouth stop you freak!!!! he shouted before he run away.

 

.............................................................................................................................................................

 

do you want to play with water? the little girl asked her brother who was lost in his own world. yes yes young luhan replied with a fake smile. why are you crying? did you remember mumma? she asked. young luhan quickly wipe his tears and change the topic lets play then! he said walking with his sister to the lake.

after they get tired from playing young luhan ask his little sister to wait for him as he go to get them food from a near by restaurant just like their mother used to do.

he comes back after 6 minutes with the snacks and as he get closer to the place he glance his little sister half upper body while the rest cover with the water as she walk deeper inside the lake.

He quickly throw everything from his hands and run as fast as he could, he jump into the lake and swim with all his speed to reach his little sister.

his eyes widen when he reach her to see only her head is not covered with the water so he reach his hand to her saying everything is going to be okay~ just let's go home~ trying to talk her of whatever is going through her mind. she turn around at him and smile i saw mother~ she said she miss me~ she said and after that she suddenly disappear into no where as if she was pulled down by a big force.

 

[ Nicole & Stacy Pov ]

why we are here? stacy asked as she stand next to an abounded shelter beside the ocean where there is a lot of containers on her left, boxes and shipsyard on her right looks like everyone deserted this place scared from the tsunami ~ . Nicole glare at Stacy this is not the right timing to say this! stacy laugh and say don't worry it won't hit this city cause water loves you~.

well if you wanna know why we are here ~ it's because this is the last place Minho and i came to before i get the phone call last Nicole said as she look around the place. what you guys were doing here? and what phone call? Stacy asked as she start to search with her with no aimlessly. Minho said he had to meet a friend here and ask me to wait in the car, he only took 10 minutes though Nicole explained going back to searching. then she added when he called he was mumbling things like .. i don't know what's going on with me ..hurry up and save me~ he sounded like he was scared of something she shared what she remember while she eye the boxes with interesting look in her face. a friend? is that what we are looking? so do you think they were after him too? Stacy asked before she turn to face busy Nicole and scream ..

listen you have to give more than this! i have to find my mother too! we can't just wonder around here with no link .. before stacy get to finish her talk Nicole grab one of the boxes and put it right in front of stacy's face this draw is really weird~ it's in every box here~ is it an organization? she said.

stacy stare at the box with a shocked face and say with trembling voice ..  F..fenghuang? 

Nicole look at stacy pale face and smile with fear you are freaking me stacy, what is going on?

stacy eyes widen all of a sudden before she say Wait .. i think i have been here before ..

 

.............................................................................................................................................................

 

The nightmares sketch board is open you can check it at the end of every chapter from now and on to see who is been activated . 

Click here to find out !

Comment and don't be shy to vote ^_~