Save The Earth Organization

THE NIGHTMARES ( the hunt )

 

Hi readers subscribers <3  cheomal jeosonghaeyo !! i'm very sorry >.< 

i should have update this earlier and yet this is a short chapter :(

sorry OTL 

 


 

* Flash back start *

- inside " save the earth " building -

 

 I'm sorry woohyun ssi she reply to him fixing her flower printed dress after he shout at her mad for breaking into his office without a warning .

what more papers ! he said shocked once she drop the file on his desk.

 I already have... before he finish his sentence jiyeon cut him saying oh woohyun ssi so you didn't sign the first group!

she gasp but I gave you that like a week ago !  She scream taking the papers and checking them one by one .

stop ! woohyun shouted trying to demonstrate his power I'm your boss you should do what ever I say ! hitting the desk with his right fest .

ouch !! he said as he rub his right hand does she even listen to what i say ? he thought shaking his hand .

I'm sorry woohyun ssi i will be more careful and I will do whatever you ask me from now and on she said staring at her feet .

woohyun glare at her then he smile anything !  he said .

 jiyeon look at him and node silently .

ok here is the thing .. I really need to go on a date can you find me a pretty girl ?  woohyun asked before he lean forward elbows on his desk as he signal at her to come closer .

jiyeon who is standing behind the desk start to think what this crazy is talking about is he testing me ?! as she lean towards him she look confused once he start whispering in her ear .

its for business reasons you know I'm the last member of my family so I need to keep the family name going jiyoen gulp while he continue saying  i need to have dozen of little woohyuns he finish it with a smile .

Omo !! woohyun ssi !! she shouted while woohyun lean back and laugh in his seat .

jiyeon struggle to stand straight as she feel very embarrassed she cover her red cheeks with both hands then quickly turn around .

what's wrong with him ?! she mumbled .

Hahaha you can go now Jiyeong ~ he said waving goodbye at her while playing with his rolling chair .

when she turn around she wrinkle her nose looking at his back then she bow and walk out angry making noises with her heels

why he likes to tease me !! she thought .

woohyun roll his chair to face his desk that stupid head is weird ! he thought watching her walking away with her long bag stocked into her dress from the back side lifting it just a little bit higher .

once the door close woohyun say why i find her cute today ? shaking his head then he grab his Samsung tablet and start to surf the internet ha ! he gasp just when something caught his eyes .

" yuri kwon & the conspiracy " he read the headline isn't she the daughter of that crazy scientist ?! he said moving the page up with his index lets see who is she ? 

aigo ! he drop his eyes as he look at the picture of the pretty goddess called yuri kwon.

 

 

wow !! she can make beautiful little woohyuns he thought smiling from ear to ear reading more about her .

 

* Flash back ends *

 

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

please comment ^___^