Falling apart

THE NIGHTMARES ( the hunt )

 




 
 
Stacy watch out ! yuri shouted .
what should I do ? stacy thought staring at the huge metal flying towards you in the speed of light .
 

[ Yuri and Tao pov ]
 
she will not make it ! Tao said staring at stacy.
she have to ! I can't lose one of the nightmares! Not after all this years of searching! yuri thought .
where did she go ? Tao said .
ha ? What do you mean ? yuri said scanning the place with her eyes .

[ stacy pov ]
 
you shut your eyes so tight and by the time you open ,you find your self next to yuri and Tao .
what just happened ? you thought .
what the hell ? Tao shouted once you appeared in front of him .
watch out ! yuri said before you hear the loud sound of the metal crashing into a solid object making a slight 
hall in the plane I guess my nightmare is coming true Tao said looking at the hall in shock .
what is going on ? you shouted .

everyone please wear your seat belt , jacket and use the air mask we are going to land on the ocean the pilot said after
he called the control tower to request an emergency landing.

 

[ In china-shanghai ]

look at all these y foreign girls ! i love shanghai !! sehun said wrapping his right arm around Luhan's neck .

hey ! Take your hands off me! I can't breath ! Luhan said pushing sehun away .

Sehun quickly do as he said and walk away with a sad face .

what's wrong ? I was joking Luhan said running after his friend .

nothing ~ never mind sehun said taking a seat in the small bar next to the china east ocean.

Luhan quickly join him and order soda for both of them .

I am up for a drink tonight , wanna join me ? a pretty French girl said setting next to sehun .

why not ? sehun said winking at the pretty y tanned skin girl .

urgh !! sehun ~ sehun ~ sehun ~ Luhan thought smiling at his friend .

 

....................................................................................................................................................

 

where is my mother ? stacy shouted setting next to yuri after Tao forced her to sit and fast your belt

while the strong wind blow from the hall .

don't worry she will be fine yuri said trying to calm her.

whats going on yuri Kwon ? what is happening to me ? stacy asked .

I think it's been activated yuri said breathing in and out .

what do you mean ? you didn't understand her .

i don't know either!! my father said before he die something about the nightmares , you! guess It's started!!

she answered .

can you speak clearly ! I'm lost ! you said confused before you add are you freaking out?? .

Stacy you are one of the nightmares and you have been activated most likely by my father!! cause he wanted me to start the hunt all over again! she paused to think before she continue ..

anyway my point is you have some kind of power and you can ... i dont know!! i still didnt find the passowrd to open the dvd!! oh god! im still too young to die!! aish!! yuri shouted .

Tao who is sitting next to them listen carefully and try his hard to keep up with the conversation .

so I was right its all started when your father died, but why I'm in danger now? Why did I almost got killed if I'm one of the nightmares? Shouldn't I be safe? stacy looked for more answers .

no one is safe from death!! but I know one thing no one will die tonight not you or anyone!! i will protect you and the other nightmares as long as I am alive  yuri said with confident .

so you are like our guardian ? Is this your job ? you asked .

tao stare at the two of them and blurt you both look calm considering this plane is going to crash down!! 

my job?! oh dare!! i'm not a baby sitter! My job is to start the hunt and make sure the good wins against evil yuri said .

Just when stacy is about to drop the next question the plane start to shake harder and fall apart.

the small hall crack up turning into a huge hall everything inside the plane . 

stacy hug the seat and try her best to not get   nana ! she heard someone shouting her name .

emmediatly she unfasting her belt wanting to go back to her mother and nana , totally ignoring the seriousness

of the situation .

Stacy no!! yuri shouted when the strong wind made stacy fly in the air but right then Tao grab her hand and pull her back into a hug .

he holds stacy tight and force her to stop moving what is wrong with you!  tao shouted .

but stacy fight and scream at him no my mother!!!! 


Nana who is holding tight to her seat fights with everything to not get but slowly she start lose her strength .
oh god no~! Tao !! Yuri !! we gotta do something ! She is one of the nightmares ! stacy shouted pushing Tao away .
she is ? yuri said scared holding tight to her seat.
don't go ! Tao said grabbing stacy hand .
she scream at him leave my hand ! We can't lose her ! when he refuse to let go of her hand so stacy bite
his arm and run to nana as she hold into the seat next to her one by one until she reach the closest seat to nana .
 
stacy look for her mum to see her sitting in the next seat everything gonna be ok? her mother asked scared to death, stacy nod as a respond and smile then she hold into the seat belt with one hand and reach the other hand to nana.
don't be scared hold my hand ! stacy shouted.
Nana start to freak out and cry when a women hit the seat next to her before she fly out the hall .
stacy freak as well and scream I said hold my hand ! Stretching your arms as far as you can .
Suddenly stacy see her mother reaching a hand to nana as well don't be scared sweety , you can trust us she said .
 
nana's mother sit away crying holding into a piece of metal as she see nana fighting for her life .
nana slowly pull up her hand so she can catch stacy mother hand but right then she slip away and fly through the hall .
 
NO !! your mother shouted going after nana trying to grab her .
NO !! MUM DON'T !! you shouted when you saw your mother following nana .
OMG!! have mercy on us !! Nana's mother said crying holding to her seat before it broke and she fly as well to the space .
 
[ Tao pov ] 
 
MUM !! i heard stacy crying out loud wanting to follow her mother as well fortunately i catch her before she do that
they are gone ! We have to fight for our life now ! i said holding her so tight .
I don't want to! This is all happening because i got in this plane ! I killed nana and my mother!
she said crying fighting me.
As the two od us fight inside the crashing plane and just before minutes of hitting china east ocean , the left wing broke into
small pieces and the wrack flaw right towards the two of us.
Tao !! Stacy !! yuri shouted holding into her seat . 
what happen ? i said when Suddenly everything stop moving around him .
i quickly turn around to see if stacy is okay but instead i see no one .
where did she disappear ? i thought eyes open wide .
 
[ stacy pov ]
 
what happen ? Where am I ? you thought standing in the middle of a crowded place .
onee san ! a young girl shouted running to her sister .
hai, wakarimaa a young man talking in the phone said .
arigatue guzaimasue a young girl said taking a bag full of orange .
omg! did I just teleported my self to Japan ?  you thought jaw dropped . 

 

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

The nightmares sketch board is open you can check it in the end of every chapter from now and on to see who is been activated .

Click here to find out !

 

please subscribe ^__~ btw anyone guessing what kind of power tao have?