People Scares Me

THE NIGHTMARES ( the hunt )

Hi !!! i'm happy that everyone loved my new fic !!!!

thanks for supporting me !! please keep supporting !!

Again make sure to put your headphone first and open the red colored words in a new tap 

Note : this fic is about to be more intresting so look forward !! enjoy !!

p.s i just realized that today is friday 13 !! 0.0


 
 
Hello everyone this is Nana aka Aiko " love-child " from USA California i am 9 years old ...
like my old followers knows i have been having this nightmares for the past two months ..
at first it was blur i couldn't recognize anything and i kept hearing random people and seeing things that i couldn't figure it out
even things 8 years old kid should not see .. eww..
but last night nightmare was ... different !! i could see faces names and events !!
these people that i never met in my life but somehow i felt like i have known them for my entire life !!
i even saw this two guys ...they were uhh .. just .. in the uhh ... with nothing but uhh .. well it's not like i can control my nightmare !! urgh !!
 
anyway it was scary cause i saw them dying !! including me !! my body still shaking so i woke up this day going crazy
and started to draw each one of them .. now my hand hurt so bad !! hie hie ..
now you know why i was late tonight !!..
 
sooooo...... this is my first one ..
 
 
          
 
 
her name is Stacy she is 17 years old .. well that's what she look to me hehehe..
i really couldn't tell where she is from since i didn't talk to her and she was the most scaring one she has this ......
 
oh no my mom is back home !! i have to go !!
 
 
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
 
 
 
Nana quickly turn off her computer cam and shut down her plog to run and sit on the sofa in the living room holding a book pretending to study ...
 
what are you doing here ? it's already past 10 !! go to your bed !! grabbing Nana's hand .
Nana drop the book as her mother drag her upstairs before she force her to lye on her bed ..

i am not a kid you know ~ i can sleep by my own ~  Nana protest at her over protected mother ..

now shut up and just sleep she said pulling the blanket up to tuck little Nana in before she gave her

a goodnight kiss and walk away.. 

mother please don't be mad Nana said just when her mother was about to shut the door ..

what do you mean ?! i told you to sleep !! her mother shouted avoiding looking at Nana's eyes ..

i know he made you mad today just ignore him you know i love you watching her mother back ..

i said go to sleep !!!  her angry mother scream ending the conversation  .. then suddenly ..

 

where is that little b**ch !! Nana stepfather shouted looking drunk with a bottle in his hand ..

Nana freak out when her mother run to protect her come over here Nana !! she take her little girl and run to hide inside a secret closet where she used to hide Nana ..

I said where is that little b**ch !! walking inside the house you can't hide her forever !! crushing everything in his way ..

when he couldn't find her in the living room he look at the second floor aha so you are hiding there !!

i am coming ~  he scream as Nana and her mother hear his  footsteps coming closer .

running upstairs searching with his eyes, he look super mad and scary holding that bottle swaying from left to right..

he stand up for a minute in front of Nana's room before he walk in , now he walk slowly like a lion waiting for his prey ..

watching him from the closet  don't be scare Nana's mother whisper to her scared daughter hugging her tightly..

when he give up searching in the room die you f**king b**ch !! he scream breaking her precious street fighters figures ..

Nana scream no!! from her hideout but her mother quickly cover ..

terrified Nana try to control her heavy breath so she don't get expose while her mother keep covering ..

don't worry nothing bad will happen asking her daughter to close her eyes and think of something else ..

 

then ...

 

 

omg !! Nana run !!!!! her mother shouted pushing her out the closet before her husband start to shoot the gun

randomly all over the place ..

Nana run so fast passing her stepfather , looking at her running he aim the gun to shoot her ..

what do you think you are doing !! you s*** ** b**ch !!  Nana's mother jumped at his back and wrapped her legs around his waist hitting his head and biting his arm ..

you crazy women !! get off of me !! trying to hit her with the back of his gun but instead she grab his hand and manage to drop the gun ..

seeing the gun rolling on the ground 5 feet away he go mad  you stupid women!!  throwing her on the floor folding her like a small paper before he hit her with the bottle in his hand losing her conscious ..

then he walk down stairs and start his hunt game with Nana ..

 

come over here sweetheart i just wanna play with you swaying the broken bottle in his hand ..

Nana sit under the kitchen table covering her ears and shutting her eyes  it's not going to happen she repate

inside her mind ..

walking inside the kitchen he scream  do you know how much they gonna pay me to kill you  sniffing and wiping his sweat ..

i told them no need i will do it for free !!  hysterically laughing i said i just wanna see that annoying b**ch dead !!  moving to the sink in the opposite side ..

did you thought i would never know you little snitch !!  throwing the dishes on the floor  i don't really know how you did it !! but i'm sure it is you !! like i'm dead sure you will die in my hand tonight walking to her slowly  ...

just when he is one feet away Nana walk out and stand up in front of him ..

oh sweetheart !! don't be scared  he joke looking at her shaking  i will try to make it as musch as painful i can 

slowly approaching to her ..

please don't do this!! it is not right !!  Nana begged  what ?? do you think i will pity you !!  pushing her to the wall with one hand and holding her right hand up high with the other hand  ..

say goodbye  holding the broken bottle aiming at her tiny wrist ..

she close her eyes and spell out .. please don't do this mother !!  her step father look at her clueless what are you saying you witch ??!!

 

it's time for you to say goodbye ******  !!

 

 

shooting at his head without any hesitation..

then she quickly take her daughter Nana and run away after she sit the house on fire ...

 

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

You better subscribe !!!!