Leap of faith

THE NIGHTMARES ( the hunt )

 


 

 
[ Stacy & Nicole Pov ]
 
well when Minho was in the hospital he had this weird dream .. i mean nightmare, he was mumbling things like .. I'm burning, fire rain and about him being locked in a cage~ that's as far as I remember Nicole said.
wait you said he asked you why did you lock him in a cage? The minute he woke up~ Right?! Stacy asked while Nicole noded.
 
okay I know this might sounds weird but here is the thing, I think me and Minho are connected somehow i think i am supposed to meet you and come here to look for minho Stacy said .
 
Connected? I am not following you~Nicole had questions marks flying over her head. Yes connected , from what i see I believe Minho didn't come here to meet a friend or because he found out something about the nightmares, he have came here to find answers for his nightmare but... Stacy paused talking for a minute before she continue saying but he was missing a piece of the puzzle. Nicole walk closer to Stacy and ask what piece of the puzzle he was missing?  . Stacy look at Nicole eyes and answer  me, he was missing me~ i am the only one who can find the hidden answers here .
 
 
[ Save the earth organization ]
 
did you spread the ships all over the ocean like I asked for!!! Woohyun shouted over the phone.
yes woohyun ssi the three dolphins ships are working very hard to find any survivors, we bound the east china sea where the plane crashed not far away and we actually found tow survivors so far but sadly no signs of the girl you asked for. The captain informed woohyun.
 
Then search harder!!! You have to find her no matter what! Do you hear me!!! Woohyun made sure he was clear before he end the call and sit back at his seat staring at the three dolphins sculpture on his desk grandma help me to find this girl he said looking worried.
 
in USA .
 
what happened?! I am demanding some answers!! i need to know what happened to my wife and daughter flight!! is there any survives?!! Stacy's father shouted at the busy office.
the phones were ringing non stop after the crash plane news were out as the press were standing everywhere looking for a scoop. Sorry sir but you will have to calm down and wait outside until the boss come.
what?! Stacy father gasped at how cold the employee was.
excuse me madam but my wife and kid were on that plane! How do you expect me to calm down! He exploded at her face. My wife asked me to come and I said no! Do you know how that make me feel?! Do you even know how i would feel if something happened to them! i would never be able to forgive my self!! so i don't care how busy you are! what a sh**ty day you had! i need you to wire me to your boss! Right now! Stacy father shouted forcing the employee to run to call her boss.
 
[ Stacy & Nicole pov ]
 
Do you have a pen? Stacy asked Nicole in hurry. After she take the pen from Nicole she sit down on the wet floor beside the shipyard and start to draw a map on the floor.
What is this? Nicole asked in curios. This is my nightmare map I'm going to try to connect it with minho's nightmare to find answers. she replied as she focus on her drawing.
While Stacy  draw the nightmares map in high focus..
cage, ocean, rain, storm, birds, fenhuang, three dolphin, shelter..
Nicole eye the map carefully and then something caught her attention What is this? Nicole asked as her heart beat fast. This is the shelter Where i went in to hide form the storm... Wait! ...why do you ask?! Do you know this place?! Stacy freaked out when she saw the shocked look at Nicole face.
Stacy are you blind!! we were standing next to this shelter few minutes ago! Look behind you! Nicole pointed at the abounded house as her finger shiver from horror. 
 
[ sehun pov ]
 
what the did I just heard? I thought looking at the stranger guy before i snap at his face are you fu*king kidding me?! Do you think this is some funny joke to you?! Helping to bring him back to life?! man! I just lost my best friend!!! I shouted at him then i run to grab the wood chair next to me, I smash it to pieces and then I take my crime weapon before i walk right to the devil ready to stab her in the heart. Stop!! He yelled at me but i didn't even stop.
 
just when i was about to stab her he shouted look!!!! having my attention, so i look at him and scream what?! before he stab him self in the neck and drop dead. the weapon in my hand automatically fall down as i look at him confused and shocked to the max, I open my mouth in disbeleive What the hell?!! I couldn't understand anything of what was happening around me and right then..
 
I remembered my nightmare from that day and all of sudden everything became clear I just knew what I had to do. luhan wait a little i said walking to the stranger. at that moment I felt like if there was a great force controlling me forcing me to calm down my body as i walk to him suddenly I stopped thinking of anything and finally the girl stopped screaming and shaking. everything became quiet as I set beside the stranger guy ready to do what i had to do.
 
okay lets do this i said to my self and then i slowly started to pull out the piece of wood from his neck just like my nightmare. After i take it out i fix my eyes at the big wound that took place in his neck.
 
i shift my eyes to his necklace then i say glow~ before a beam of green light shine out the three leaf. I cover my eyes with my hands when the bright light almost got me blinded only to open them and see him standing in front of me with no trace of any wound in his neck. How did you know I was going to take it out? I asked him as I Stand up. 
 
I didn't know, sometimes you just have to take a leap of faith~  he answered me smiling.
 
 

 
TO BE CONTINUED ....