InTo ThE CoLDNeSs

THE NIGHTMARES ( the hunt )

thanks for subscribing to my fic and for the nice comments !!

hope you all enjoy reading this chapter !!

    

alarm :  be ready for some HunHan moments

 

 


 

are you ready to have some fun !!  taking off his shirt before he throw it at luhan face .. 

Cuòle ma? (what the??) luhan shout at him throwing the white shirt away ..

se hun walk to him come on don't be very stubborn ~ let's finish this quickly !!  

winking at him and giving him a shoulder massage ..

ok ok i will do it!! but just this one time !! i don't like doing stuff like this finally luhan agree to the offer .

then se hun poke his head  stupid !! i know you are afraid since it's your first time ~ luhan give him a death glare

while se hun went bragging about his skills taking off his red skinny jeans ..

 but you should ! cause i'm really good ~   se hun finish his long sentence ..

after he say that luhan face turn red i can be good too !! breathing fast through his nose ..

and with speed of light he take his shirt off .. wow ! nice body ~ se hun said watching him taking off his jeans too .. 

ha !! are you happy !!  luhan said standing with nothing but his black boxer short ..

se hun smirk at him  yes !! now try to catch me !!  before he run and luhan run after him ..

the two of them have a small race before they jump inside a big pool full of ice and people ..

yoohoo !! this is so cool !! se hun scream from the excitement of his skin touching the cold water..

luhan watch him having fun so he decide to loosen up and enjoy too ..

 

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

it was a tradition thing to do every year in Fenghuang city ( china ) to reward the strongest man in the town

the one who can survive the coldness , some even chose death trying to win the title it's just a matter of honor for them

and for the past two years se hun was the champion ..

 

i love this feeling !!  se hun told his new best friend the sun and this cold water it's just fantastic right !! splashing the cold water at him ..

luhan swim just a little enough to get closer  yes i think it's not as cold as i thought it would be he joked ..

se hun laugh out load then he grab luhan from his head and bury his face in the cold water

not cold !! it's even colder then last year !! but what do you know !! it's your first time !! teasing him and playing around ..

after a while everyone get out the pool shivering when hanhun couple refuse to give up ..

luhan look at them and think is it really that cold ?!  wondering why he can't feel that coldness ..

hey !! get out now !!   screaming at se hun looking at him losing energy  

 are you worry about me dear ?? shivering se hun joked ..

watching his face turning blue and his voice trembling between every two words

i said go out !! if you don't i will !! luhan shouted swimming away going out to let se hun win the title ..

just when he hear people scream is he dying!! he turn around to see se hun slowly lose conscious he jump in and

swim fast at him , he quickly wrap se hun arm around his shoulder and swim out the pool ..

after he put him down he rush to bring 3 towels to wrap it around his body then he start to rub it on his body ..

se hun please open your eyes !!  rubbing faster trying to warm his cold body ..

 everyone gather around him watching and whispering  he is gone ~ ..

he look at them and scream help!! please someone help us !! crying and pressing on se hun's heart repeatedly..

1-2-3 ..1-2-3... ahhhh!!! 1-2-3..1-2-3..

after he give up seeing no response what so ever, he sit next to him helplessly crying  ..

then he grab se hun's head and pull it to his chest hugging him tight  ..

you stupid !! i told you i don't like this things!! crying louder and louder ..

 

then ... 

 

se hun !! se hun !! you are alive !! lifting his head making some space for him to breath ..

 opening his eyes we are going to die !! se hun gasped for air ..

 

 

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Please subscribe and comment ^___^