I Only Care About One Thing

THE NIGHTMARES ( the hunt )

Hello >

so you choose Woohyung POV !! 

hope you made the right choice ;D enjoy reading !!

P.s In case you can't see the text below just Highlight the page and read !!

 

 


 

 

Woohyun POV  ]

 

Ahhh ~I let out a big sigh Sitting and sipping my Americano in another peaceful beautiful day at work looking at the huge see-through window in front of me .

 love when the sky is so clear ! I said moving my chair to the opposite side to face my desk aish !! I scream staring at the pails of papers stacks on my big brown made of expensive wood table .

 I quickly move them aside to admire my name from there "save the earth" organization CEO woohyun hehehe I thought happy for my new position after the last person of my family died few months ago ..

then from nowhere I see someone break in so I quickly wipe the dorky smile I draw at my face earlier 

yahh why you don't knock before you come in ! I shouted at that stupid girl who walk in with her big red nerdy like glasses ..

 

...............................................................................................................................................................

 

 

few hours later I drive back to my home to the best luxury condo in all seoul city

I ride the elevator to 21st floor and on the 6th floor the elevator stop .

a young man in a dark blue suit step in hey annyeong ! he said with a disrespectful attitude lighting his cigarette , I don't reply at him and i just keep on staring as the door close .

aish !! mo**** f**k** !! he scream going through his pocket .

hey you do you have a lighter ? he asked after he fail many times to light the cigarette .

after he finish his sentence i walk to the corner and put my black jacket on the cam 

mowhan go ya !! (what are you doing !! ) he shouted looking at my scary eyes as I get closer to him yah !! he said terrified by me well ..  I said in a very calm way before I grab him from the back of his head yah !! Di jillae?! ( wanna die?! ) he scream trying to stop me but Insted i pull his hair even harder shut up Jo* ga*t e*n
h**n ( f**king b**ch  ) and listen carefully !! I whispered at his ear as I look at the

touch screen pointing to 10th floor I think I have enough time before I reach my floor I thought before I start saying ..

Cigarettes are bad ?  humm… but Of course you already know that You’re bombarded with it practically every day of efforts to educate the public about how harmful cigarettes are I  bet you heard about " save the earth " camping !! but I see .. That doesn’t stop you from doing it !!  

I said pulling his head to the level that his back start to crack then I add.

though … Chances are, if you’re a smoker, you choose to ignore it and go about your daily cigarette-smoking life – because it’s your life, right? Sound familiar? Well, if you care about the environment, perhaps you should rethink your ‘it’s my decision’ stance

 I said as I take my first breath I look at the screen pointing at 16th floor then I continue saying ..

do you know that tobacco production in developing countries uses child labor and causes food shortages by diverting farmland usage !! I said releasing him from my grip .

what was that !! are you the earth goddess ??!!he shouted holding his neck and back .

umm .. let's say i am ~ I answered while i do my thinking pose .

 now wouldn't you run before I make the floor shake under your feet !!

I shouted at him but this is not my floor he replied

Now !! Ko jo ra!!( get the f**k out of here !! ) I scream making him stop the elevator at floor 19th and run out ..

Ahh ~ I feel so good ~goal !!  I said stretching my arms then i make my victory fest as I walk to take my jacket and wave at the cam winking playfully

 annyeong subin ssi ~ I said talking to the cam greeting the young lady who is responsible of the building security then the elevator stop at 21st floor , i step out and quickly crush in my amazing beautiful condo .

humm. i need to find that girl called Yuri ~ i thought taking my white shirt off and throwing my self on my huge comfy bed.

 

...............................................................................................................................................................

 

Skip Jiyeon POV >>

 

comment comment ~ subscribe subscribe ~ batra-tara-sata-sa ~ * throw hearts *

credits go to the picture owner i have zero rights to this :b

Note : i used this to write woohyun talk about cigarette so all credits go to them ^^