Fenghuang 鳳凰 ... Dragons & Oceans 海洋

THE NIGHTMARES ( the hunt )

 

 

Make sure to put your headphone first " turn the volume up "

for better reading experience press on the words with red color ,

it's better if you open it in new tab , do you understand Stacy ?! <--- that's ( you )

 


 

you are running on the street with a river of people a huge number you could never ever imagine in your life ..

the ground beneath you is shaking harder now , you see the buildings falling apart  , the birds falling dead from the sky like a pouring rain on your shaking body..

you close your eyes and wave your hand in a fast motion trying to push them away while you run then one of the people scream saying ( fenghuang !! )..

no matter what you don't stop for a minute you don't even bother to look back you just keep running and suddenly ..

the blue sky change into a fire red sky  , the siren and thunders sounds make your ears bleed when the lightning strikes everything next to you as you search for a shelter ..

when you finally find one you hide inside covering your bleeding ears while the floor shaking under your feet then you hear the sound of screeching metals around you ..

you stand up terrified you look left then right to find what's going on but you see nothing .

you think it must be from the storm but you just have this feeling like some one is watching you..

you are scared to turn around but you think " if I don't this feeling will eat me alive " ..

the moment you turn around you find a big dragon with opened mouth preparing to exhale fire on you ..

you shut your eyes very tight screaming and when you open them ..

you find your self drowning in a big ocean struggling to hold your breath ..

you try to float remembering your swimming lessons but you fail miserably since you never took any swimming lessons

you always been scared from water then you start to shout for help..

after you gulp too much water your body lose every energy was left , finally you give up and stop fighting ..

sinking in the deep ocean you look in front of you to find 3 dolphins swiming to rescue you ..

just when you smile watching them coming closer a white shark show up and tear your head off .. then ...

 

.................................................................................................................................................................

.................................................................................................................................................................

 

honey .. Stacy are you ok !! is it that nightmare again ?  your mother shouted after she broke into your bedroom.

it became a very natural thing for your family to hear your scream every night so they give up checking on you except your mother who suffered many sleepless nights for the past 2 months ..

 

hugging her tightly barely can breath the dream felt so real this time !! i could feel everything !!

the birds !! the dragon!! the ocean and the blood !! you said before you let go of your mother to check on your ears .

 

your mother look at you scared  what are you doing ? it's just a dream !!   as she talk you remember something 

 fenghuang !!  jumping off your bed to sit in front of your computer  what have you said ? your mother asked watching you acting strange it's just a dream !! she shouted at you while you were busy turning on your computer ..

you turn your head back , left arm on the chair  mother it's not just a dream !! please stop saying that !!  

after few minutes later your mother walk and stand up next to you ..

it's all because of this stupid scientist you keep following his work !! your mother pointed angry on your computer screen ..

you look at Mr.kwon latest researches do you know that he died the same day i started to have these nightmares !!  you said scrolling down so fast ..

your mother scream out of frustration you are going to drive me crazy !! go back to sleep !!  before she go out of your room 

 

now i can focus on my work  you said after she slammed the door in her way out ..

staring at the screen ..

aha !! found it !! here it is  fenghuang !! 

 

after you finish reading the article you freez in your chair thinking 

" the Feng Huang is immortal and never dies"

 

but .......  i saw it .........i saw them dying in my nightmare ????

 

 

 

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

You !! better subscribe and comment !!