The Tow love birds ..

THE NIGHTMARES ( the hunt )

 

Hello !! hope you are having a good time reading my fic !!

did you like your bias POV earlier ? hummm .. i wonder who you chose ??

anyway as i said this fic is only about to get better !! so keep reading !!

For my lovely subscribers .. like BOA unnie say .. "saranghae ~ " hehehe ..

 


 

 

 

 

Behind the bathroom door cute Minho scream shajan !! chugahamnida !! Holding the cake .

you scared the hell of me ! Nicol scream before she quickly take the cake from him and head back to her bed

to sit and start digging in the yummy cake that boyfriend Minho made specially for her 

yummy ~ massikida ~ she scream while eating so fast woowoo take it easy sweetheart I never know you were that type ~ standing beside her teasing while he stare at her pretty face .

Hehe I am not !! its just that I have been dying to eat something delicious since my diet started liking her creamy fingers

but no more diet now showcase is over she finish her sentence Minho sit next to her on the bed laughing admiring his cute pretty girlfriend great appetite feeling proud of his cooking  .

so you wanna grow a tummy now Minho teased poking on her well formed abs .

Meoya ! Wiping the white cream on his face then she burst in laughter pointing at his funny face .

Minho pretend to get angry and start to tickle Nicole no stop ahis revange ok ok I'm sorry ~ 

she manage to skip through her giggles raising the white flag .

after she take a long deep breath she look at him and turn to a seriouse face so why you didn't come today I was waiting for you ? Narrowing her eyes .

 

Minho lay back and let out a long sigh before he say and make your fans go crazy at me smiling at the ceiling .

 my fans ?! or your crazy fans ! hitting him softly on his arm ouch ! My fans are not crazy ! Minho said.

don't forget i have a busy schedule and yet i decided to fly to japan so i meet you !! rubbing his arm

pretending it hurts.

Nicole stick her tongue out and say so .. do you still keep in touch with that actress glaring at him .

 

who ? Do you mean shin hae-so  ? Why ? Are you still jealous of her ? Grabbing Nicole free hand .

no I'm not jealous just curious ~ she mumble to him then he pull her hand and she automatically fall into his chest .

oppsie !! she mumble lying her head on his chest as she pout while Minho's face buried under the cake .

he hug her very tight don't worry ~ that is exactly why i can't love anyone but you ~

cute Nicole spent her showcase night laughing and eating the cake from Minho face  .

 

.................................................................................................................................................

 

don't forget to subscribe and comment