I've Changed

It Hurts... {H I A T U S}

Myungsoo's POV:

 

"We're here," I told her with a smile. She blushed and I knew I charmed her once again. *Ah, Myungsoo, you're impressive* I thought to myself.

"Thanks for driving me home, Oppa," she tiptoed upwards and kissed me on the cheek. I patted her head and walked her to the door of her parents' house.

"OH ! Myungsoo ! What a surprise ! How was the premiere ? Did you 2 have fun ?" Mrs. Lee smiled at me.

"Haha, yes we did. I'll be going now, sorry, I have something to do right now," I lied and bowed. Truth is, I just wanted to leave and go home to sleep.. with a girl. Even though Ji Eun was  my girlfriend, I still had the right to sleep with other girls right ?

As long as she doesn't know, it won't hurt her. She was just a beautiful and innocent face to build my reputation in Korea. Sometimes I pitied her. Such a nice girl, being played by a playboy like me.

"Bye, Oppa ! Thank you !" I heard behind me as I walked back to my car.

*at Myungsoo's mansion*

Ah, I felt so refreshed. "Wow, you've had alot of experience," I heard from the girl next to me, laying on my bed.

"Haha, same goes for you," I leaned closer to her and ran my fingers through her hair. She snuggled in my chest and I felt comfortable. It was 11:04 already. Woohyun would be here any minute. I coudn't let him see this mess.

"Um, I think it's getting pretty late, you should leave," I tried to act casual, but she denied me.

"I don't want to. Can't I spend the night, Oppa ? Please ?" she said with big eyes. I wanted to barf. She was hot and all, but when smokin' hot, ty girls try to look cute, it just irritates me.

"Sorry, not tonight, babe" I got up and slipped on a T Shirt and sweatpants. She argued with me, but I managed to shoo her out of my house before Woohyun got off of his part time job at Hongdae.

I heard the door unlock while I was watching Running Man on my 50 inch flat screen and looked over, which was pointless because the only person who had the keys to my house and lived with me was Woohyun.

"Yo, whassup ?" Woohyun tossed a beer my way, as he usually did when he came home, and I popped the cap off, gulping the whole bottle down.

"Just chilling," I didn't mention Jenny to him or else he would kill me on the spot. Even if Ji Eun was my girlfriend, he cared for her more than I did. All of Infinite and Ji Eun & Ailee had been friends since Sophmore year and we're really close.

I didn't really care about them when we started our debut. Girls were all over me like butter on toast so why did I still need them ? Exactly, I didn't. So I just moved on and started being a girl magnet in school.

Eventually, I was bored of my everyday routine of girls chasing me around, giving me love letters, and sending me flowers and chocolates so I decided to get a girlfriend.

The first try was a fail. Jin Young was a total , who just went out with me because she wanted to be popular. When she found someone that actually gave her attention, she dumped me.

How'd I end up with Ji Eun you ask ? When I was going through my break up, she comforted me and stuck by my side all the time. There were rumors going on about how Ji Eun was my stalker and followed me everywhere.

Everyone would bully her and talk about her, but she still supported me no matter how many people hated her. After I had enough of these sick people, I stepped up and announced that we were going out.

Yea, that was pretty noble of me. She would always make me and Infinite food, tutor us when we had too much practice and not enough school, and care for us. She was such a nice girl, I didn't really deserve someone like her.

Later on, I discovered that she's loved me since we met. I didn't like her back, though I didn't want to break her kind, fragile heart. I acted cocky and mean around her so that she could think I was a jerk and let go of me, but she wouldn't.

I got so caught up in my cocky jerk act that I actually became one. I don't regret it though. No matter how much of a nice girl Ji Eun was, she transformed me into this monstrousity and I couldn't change.

"Yah, what're you thinking about ? You're not even watching, just staring at your drink," Woohyun waved a hand in front of my face and I awakened from my daydream.

"Oh, I'm just running our dance routine through my head again," I replied. He smirked, "THE famous whatever-who cares badboy, L, cares about that stuff ?"

I ignored him and enjoyed the rest of my drink. "I'm tired, I'll be going to sleep first," I lazily walked to my room.

My bed was still warm and I curled up next to my plush Hello Kitty, falling fast asleep. Tomorrow, Infinite had their 2 year anniversary concert which, of course, Ji Eun was attending.

*Aish, Ji Eun.. why'd you choose me ?*