You're Mine

It Hurts... {H I A T U S}

Myungsoo's POV:

 

"Look what we have here," I chuckled with my arms still folded across my chest. I glanced behind me and all the Infinite members had their mouths open, creating an O shape.

"Told you guys she was a . Hey, rat. You still think I'm the bad guy ?" I walked past Infinite to find Ji Eun's best friend with a horrified face. She looked up at me in hatred even though Ji Eun was at fault.

Ailee stormed towards the two and threw Woohyun off of Ji Eun. "What the hell, Woohyun ?!" she totally ignored Ji Eun, shoving her out of the way. Woohyun backed away from her with an apologetic expression, but being the hard-head she is, Ailee didn't buy it.

"It's not what it looks like," he started, "we were just on a friendly date, it's not like that!" he raised both of his hands up in surrender.

"So if I asked you to hangout with me, would you kiss me and hold my hand ?! I don't think so !" Ailee stomped on his foot and turned to face Ji Eun.

Woohyun hopped on one foot and held the other one, in pain. It was Ji Eun's turn to face the consequences, but I stepped in before Ailee could scold her.

As I pulled Ji Eun away from the scene, the Infinite members just stood there in astonishment. She followed me, moving nothing but her legs.


"Why did you come just to confront me and then when I'm about to get ratted out, you save me," Ji Eun said, not touching her ice cream. *I don't even know myself..* I sighed and stabbed the spoon into my frozen yogurt.

"Just eat up," I replied and scooped a spoon of ice cream, feeding her as she tried to retreat, though failed. As soon as she tasted it, she dug in and ate more. She had a frozen yogurt mustache and I couldn't help, but think she was cute like that.

I picked up a pink napkin and wiped her upper lip. "You're so cute," I smiled. It was the first time I smiled out of genuine happiness today. Why was I like this ? I came so that everyone would know she was a , but I end up protecting her.

What the hell has she done to me again ? Everytime I'm influenced by her I always end up doing something stupid.

"Stop doing that." she pouted and frowned, bringing out her aegyo which always made me soften. "Doing what ?" I tilted my head to the left, awaiting her answer.

"You always act so cruel towards me and then, all of a sudden, you become nice and caring. You confuse me. That's why I chose to be with Woohyun oppa," she looked down at her food.

Ji Eun was right. I don't know why I'm always like this. It pisses me off too. I reached over and lifted her chin with my fingers. At that moment, a tear fell down her cheek and I saw through her. I saw the all the pain she went through the past years.. because of me.

"I'm sorry." I spit out. She looked straight into my eyes and wiped her tear. "Don't cry.." she held my face in one hand. I laughed.

"Look at you. You're the one crying and you're telling me not to," I ressumed eating my ice cream like nothing happened and once she saw me doing it, so did she.

I returned to my serious tone. "But you're mine. Got that ? You're Myungsoo's girlfriend and noone else's." I stated and she looked down on her food again.

*Aish, Myungsoo, be more gentle. You're just going to make her feel bad.* I reminded myself of the tear I saw on her cheek. "I-I'll try to be nicer to you.. I promise," I smiled and the color on her cheeks returned to pink.

Ji Eun nodded. It wasn't the obediant and imediate nod she always gave me, it was a natural and gentle nod. I was blinded by hot girls all my life and I never saw the innocent beauty Ji Eun had.

I've always loved her, but I've never realized it myself. Now, I was going to be a good person, not the jerk that everyone despised. I will no longer be L, the scumbag. I will be Myungsoo, the caring and kind guy.

I don't know if I can handle the sudden change, though. I'm so used to being mean since I've been like this for nearly 2 years.

"I have to try. For Ji Eun." She looked up at me curiously. "What did you say ?" Crap ! I accidently said that out loud.

"N-Nothing !" I stuffed my face in the freezing ice cream and finished it within 2 minutes.

She laughed at me while I was eating and pulled out her phone. "I have to take a picture of this," she giggled to herself and snapped a picture of my clueless face. She showed me the picture and I saw myself with several spots of frozen yogurt acros my face.

I didn't bother using a napkin, grabbed my shirt, and wiped my face. "Tch. Stop laughing. Kaja, we have to go back to the others," as soon as she heard my words, her smile dissapeared and we walked out of the shop.


I want to thank you guys for reading my story and supporting me even until now. I really appreciate it and I hope you guys enjoy my work. Don't forget to subscribe and comment to those who haven't yet ! (: