Confession..

It Hurts... {H I A T U S}

Ji Eun's POV:

 

"WOOOH !!! L !! WOOHYUN !! SUNGGYU !! DONGWOO !!! SEONGYEOOOL !!! SUNG JONG !!! WOOOH !!" I nearly damaged my vocal cords, cheering for them. Although I was screaming very loudly, it seemed to mix with other girls yelling at the top of their lungs.

I was in the crowd, cheering on my oppas. They looked so graceful on stage, dancing in perfect synchronization. Especially Myungsoo, who was in the front smiling and.. winking at girls ?

My L was winking at girls.. Hahaa, I'm sure it was just an act. Just something he does to charm his fans.. right ?

I shook my head to ignore anymore bad thoughts and continued praising Infinite. "WOOOOOH !! YEAAA !!" I sounded like a crazy fangirl, but I didn't care. I was actually having some fun.


The show ended and I immediately went to Infinite's dressing room. I brought them some chicken soup and sushi which they loved. Of course, I made a seperate lunch for Myungsoo, though.

He only liked beef soup. I held the bag cautiously in my cut hands, trying to avoid passionate fans running wild. Why were my hands cut ?

Well, that's because I'm not a very skilled chef. I always end up hurting myself because of the Infinite guys.. but that didn't matter to me because anything was worth it for them.

"JI EEEEEEEEUUUUUN !!!" I heard. I looked around to see my best friend running towards me, looking like most of the other Infinite fangirls.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, "Aile- Can't- Breathe-" I choked and she finally let go.

"Ah, sorry. I'm just so pumped up ! That concert was amazing ! Though, I was kind of distracted cause I was searching for you the whole time !" she punched my arm playfully and I chuckled.

"Come on, let's go to their dressing room. They're probably expecting my visit," she helped me with my food packages and we both walked through the VIP doors.

The guard knew who I was so he let me in and greeted me nicely before entering. "JI EUN !!!!!!!" I heard a bright and sweet voice call out.

I waved at Seonggyul as he attacked me with a hug, yet again.

"AILEEEEE !!!" I heard Hoya yell out and walk slowly towards her. "Ah. Don't even think about it," Ailee raised a finger before he could step any closer to her.

I rolled my eyes at them as Seonggyul let go of his embrace. "I brought you guys chicken soup and sushi !" I smiled and passed out the food to each of the members.

"What the hell ? You know I hate chicken soup," Myungsoo scowled at me. I flinched at his hateful glare, but managed to comfort him.

"Of course, I prepared beef stew for you, honey," I held out the container for him, looking hopeful.

"I'm not hungry," he said and pushed it away. *Oppa, what's wrong with you nowadays ? What happened to the nice and caring Myungsoo I knew and love ?*

"Oh.. ok," I turned away with a dissapointed expression and sad aura. "Ahh, cheer up kid," Hoya put his arm over my shoulder and reassured me with a charming smile.

Hoya and Ailee were so supportive and caring towards me. I love them so much, my best friends. I pulled a fake smile over my face and sat down next to Ailee and Hoya.

"Hey, Ji Eun -ah, this is really good ! Thanks for the meal !" Dongwoo smiled at me with a full mouth of chicken sticking out of his teeth. I laughed at his face and then felt a warm hand on top of mine.

Woohyun Oppa examined my hand, carefully and sighed. "Aish, Ji Eun -ah I told you to be careful while you cook and take better care of yourself," Woohyun said with remorsful eyes.

I slightly blushed and pulled my hand away. "I-it's nothing.." I looked down.

"Aww, look at our Ji Eun, blushing. You're so adorable when you do that," Sungjong patted my head, scrambling all my hair into a mess.

"Ahh ! Oppa ! You messed up my hair !" I gentely slapped his hand and we all played and joked around with eachother.. well, all but one. Myungsoo Oppa was just sitting in the corner, seeming to be texting someone and making weird, smiling, faces.

*What's he doing ? And who's he texting ?* I thought to myself while staring his way sadly. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up to see a heavenly face.

"Hey.. Ji Eun -ah.. can I talk to you privately ? Outside ?" he asked with kind eyes which I could not resist looking into. I abruptly nodded and followed him to the door.

He opened the door for me and I stepped out. We walked down the hallway to a near vending machine, where it was quiet and vacent.

Woohyun looked down onto the floor, scratching the back of his neck for about 2 minutes and he finally started.


 

"I love you, Ji Eun.." Woohyun held onto her hand and looked hopefully at her. He finally got the guts to confess his love to her. *I've loved you ever since you started loving Myungsoo. I know you won't accept me at first, but I will try my best to steal your heart* He thought.

"W-woohyun Oppa.. You know I'm going out with Myungsoo.." Ji Eun looked down, feeling guilty. *Well, it doesn't feel like he wants us to be together* she thought to herself, about to cry.

"I know.. And I promise.. I will win your heart over. I don't want to see you get hurt by him anymore, Ji Eun," Woohyun hugged Ji Eun tightly and she stood there motionlessy.

He let go and kissed her soft lips. "Oppa- mmm- what are you- ?!"

"I told you already, I love you. I will convince you to give me a chance no matter what, Ji Eun," he said her name so charmingly as Ji Eun's face and body softened.

Ji Eun always loved Woohyun.. as a brother. She would never expect Woohyun to like her. He was always so calm and caring, she didn't notice his feelings towards her.

He connected his tongue with hers, once again and she kissed him back this time, with feeling. *Just this once.. while he's being like this.. Just for today. No one will know* thought Ji Eun. 

There fingers intertwinned as they stood there in the same position for 5 years. Little did they know, someone was watching them from behind.