My Protecter

It Hurts... {H I A T U S}

Ji Eun's POV:

 

"H-Huh ? Oppa, stop messing around-" Suddenly Myungsoo fell over and layed on me, cutting me off.

"You treat me so bad, Ji Eun-ah.." he once again mumbled, "first, you transform me into a monster and then when I try to care and protect you again, you leave me ?"

He hugged me tight, almost suffocating me. *I treat you bad ?? Says the one whose cheated on me countless times and refused to even touch me in public.*

Before I said anything, his lips crashed onto mine and my eyes widened. I didn't enjoy the kiss like I thought I would. It was a forceful and violent kiss, not the gentle and subtle type.

I struggled and pushed him away, but he was too strong and gripped my body under his. I've held it in too long and if I don't make a move now, who knows where Myungsoo will go with this ? I screamed at the top of my lungs and shoved him away.

"Stop running away from me !!" He yelled and embraced me once again. I screamed as loud as I could and Woohyun ran in the room.

"MYUNGSOO, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Woohyun pulled Myungsoo off of my bed and punched him in the face.

I twtched in shock at the sight of Myungsoos lifeless figure on the floor. Woohyun saw me and quickly carried me up in bridal style. "W-Woohyun.. I-I," I just didn't know what to say. I burst into tears and started crying deep in his chest.

"It's okay, I'm here for you. Let it all out," Woohyun carried me into his room and locked the door. He tried to set me down, but I held onto his shirt tightly and didn't let go. In the end, we both lay together in his bed. I bawled my eyes out.

"I thought.. Myungsoo was a good person, I-I thought he loved me," I cried and said in between breathes.

Woohyun ran his fingers through my hair and with the other hand patted my back gentley.

"I love you."

For a brief second I held my breathe and stopped crying, though the tears just kept coming out. *I realize it now. I realize Woohyun loves me.. and cares for me.. and will always be there for me. I've been so blinde to not fully except his feelings.*

"I.. love you too," I said with my face buried in his chest. He held me with gentle arms, I felt so safe and serine.

Eventually, I cried myself to sleep. Woohyun never let go and niether did I.

 

 

 

Woohyun's POV:

 

I woke up to see a beautiful face, but with swollen red eyes and dry tears down her face. I tried to get up to get a wet towel and wipe her face, though she didn't let me. She held onto me tightly.

*Haha, you're so cute.* I layed back down and wrapped my arms around her fragile body. She felt so delicate and frail, it looked like she could break if a feather fell on her.

I sighed. What did Myungsoo do to her yesterday ? He better not have touched her or done anything bad to her or else I'll-

"Woohyun-ah." I blinked in suprise. "I thought you were asleep," I chuckled.

"Woohyunnie." she called again. "Yes, my princess ?"

"Woohyun oppa." she said my name with her eyes still closed. "Hm ?"

"I'm hungry." she said cutely. I laughed, "Why don't we go make some breakfast. It's pretty early and my schedule doesn't start until 11:30 today."

She finally opened her eyes and her head bounced with glee. As beautiful as she was, her eyes were blood red. Her eye veins were clearly vizible, and bags appeared under her eyes.

I tried to ignore it, "U-Uh, why don't you go wash up and meet me in the kitchen ?" I said, she got up and went into the guest bathroom while I brushed my teeth in my own bathroom and quickly went into the kitchen.

*What should we make today ?* I asked myself. I was never the chef of Infinite, it was always Hoya. That boy could chop sushi at the speed of lightning with his eyes closed.

I decided I would cook an italian meal for her today, which I learned from Hoya. I took out 3 bell peppers. I left one to the side and cut off the top part of the remaining 2. I then carved out anything inside.

With the other pepper, I chopped it up into small cubes and put them on the pan on the stove. I drizzled oil on it and threw grinded meat onto the stove and started mixing everything together.

That's when Ji Eun came out, "Oppa !! Can I help ?" her eyes and smile lit up, she looked well now compared to when I saw her a few minutes ago.

"It's okay, you still look tired. Just sit down and wait for your prince charming to serve you breakfast," I kissed her on the forehead.

"No!! I have to help you somehow.." she looked around the kitchen and ran to the sink, "Oh, I'll wash the dishes !" She jumped and started scrubbing the glass.

I've never seen anyone so enthusiastic to do chores. I laughed and heard the meat and peppers sizzle. I turned off the oven and set the pan on a towel on the marble counter.

I poured the meat and peppers into the other hollow bell peppers, using them as bowls. They looked like something you would see on a 5-star hotel's restaraunt menu.

I smiled in satisfaction. All of a sudden a splash of cold water flicked into my face. "Yah !! What the heck !"

Ji Eun giggled, "Sorry, oppa ! It was an accident !!"

"Accident my !," I went over to the sink and grabbed a hand full of water splashing it on her shirt. "Ah !!"

"Whoops, sorry. That was an accident," I teased. she pulled the sink faucet and sprayed it all over my body. "Yah, yah, yah !! That's going too far !" I took her and turned the faucet the opposite direction so it could spray her.

She let out a high pitched shriek and laughed a heartidly laugh with me."Now look what you've done, Our whole kitchen's wet. Good thing the water didn't get to the food," I laughed.

"Sorry," me and her got towels and cleaned the kitchen before anyone slipped and died. I set the table with her, but I didn't think this was enough.

I reached into the cabinet and got a candle set, I put them on the table and lit them. They set the romantic mood.

We both got dressed into dry clothes and sit down to eat together. Ji Eun was wearing clothes I've never seen before. "Where'd you get that ?" I asked pointing to her outfit.

She hesitated for a litte bit, "I.. went shopping yesterday while you guys were gone," she smiled and ate her food. Her eyes lit up once she tasted it, "Ah ! Woohyun-ah, this is so good !!"

"Glad you like it," I smiled and ate my own meal, surprised by the outcome. "Oh- and oppa ?" she called.

"Hm."

"Thanks for comforting me yesterday.. I know I was kind of out of control. I'm glad you're always there for me, looking after me, and taking care of me, Woohyun. I really appreciate it," she smiled and continued eating.

Just a couple sentences from her pretty mouth can make my heart flutter. I patted her head and ate. Suddenly, a flashback of yesterday night came to me. I totally forgot about Myungsoo.

I made an excuse that I was going to the bathroom, but I just wanted to see if Myungsoo was still there. I walked down the hallway and peaked into Ji Eun's room. He was still lifelessly lying on the floor.

I sighed and took out my phone, "Hello ? Yeah, Myungsoo won't be able to come today."

 

 

 


Just a little fluff.. hehe hope you like it.