Discovered Scandals

It Hurts... {H I A T U S}

Another update for the readers that I love and appreciate sooooo much !!! Hope you guys enjoy. (:


Woohyun's POV:

 

"Sorry..." Ji Eun looked down at the floor in shame.

"You have nothing to be sorry for, you're not at fault. I am," Myungsoo lifted her head like a caressing mother. What was this ? Is it just me or was there a hint of sincerity in his eyes ?

I was furious right now and his flirting did not help. "Yea. You're right. It was all your fault." I folded my arms across my chest and walked towards them. Ji Eun was trying to avoid my gaze, and her neglectance was like a stab in the heart.

"I'm sorry for ruining your date with my girlfriend. I'm sorry for interrupting your scandal. Should I apologize further ?" he kept a straight face and wrapped his arm tighter around Ji Eun as she adjusted to his move.

Myungsoo and Ji Eun stood in front of Infinite and Ailee, hand-in-hand with such pride. How could they present themselves like this in front of us ? Myungsoo amuses me sometimes. First, he treats Ji Eun like a pile of dirt and now here he is holding her hand like a loyal boyfriend.

My fists tightened and I came up to Myungsoo, ready to throw another knuckle sandwhich before Dongwoo held my wrist, forcing me to stop. His grasp was tight.

"I love her more than you ever will." I said to Myungsoo before I stormed out the doors of the theme park. Why wasn't anybody speaking up ? Especially Ailee and Hoya, Ji Eun's 2 best friends.

Before I left the scene, I looked back and saw Ji Eun's innocent face once more. She seemed so angel-like and clueless about everything going on around her. Why was she so blinde ? Does she not see the way Myungsoo treats her ?

This was now a head-to-head competition based on who's the better man. I will win and Ji Eun was fall into my arms and realize that she means the world to me.

 

 

 

Dongwoo's POV:

 

I grabbed onto Woohyun before he could make a move he'd regret. "I love her more than you ever will," he said and left everyone behind.

I looked at Infinite while they stared after him. My eyes trailed to Ailee as she focused her attention on poor Ji Eun, making her feel as uncomfortable as possible. As soon as I saw this I quickly cam over and pulled Ailee away from everyone as well.

To my surprise, Ailee let me lead her away and didn't say a word.

We sat down on a bench and she stared blankly into space. I waved both of my hands in front of her face, but she didn't nudge. "Hey.. A-Are you okay ?" I scratched the back of my head and waited for a reply.

She nodded quietly and proceeded staring at nothing. A few people walking past looked at her weirdly.

"Ahem, people are looking.. I know how you hate to be the center of attention.." I told her, hoping she would respond properly this time. She did.

"I can't believe my Ji Eun would do this. Go on a scandalous date with Woohyun, having a boyfriend. It just isn't like her. I know Myungsoo is a total , but still.."

I couldn't help, but burst into laughter when I heard her insult towards Myungsoo. Ailee looked at me with a serious expression and glared at me.

"Is everything a joke to you ? Like our marriage arrangement ?" I immediately shut up and looked away from her torturing gaze.

*It's not like I want to get married either* I thought to myself and cleared my throat. I recovered to my serious tone and layed a hand on her shoulder. 

"Don't worry. Everything will be fine. Ji Eun just made a careless mistake, I'm sure she won't do anything of this sort again," I lightly smiled, trying to avoid the marriage topic.

She looked down at her chanel bag and that reminded me of something. "Oh ! You forgot your phone when we ate together yesterday," I pulled out her black and gold encrusted chanel Iphone and handed it to her, touching her warm hands.

At first, Ailee looked at it, expressionlessly. Then, she stared at me and spat out a "Tch. I have a bunch of phones. This isn't that important, you didn't have to do this for me," she shoved it in her bag like it was a used tissue.

Suddenly, Hoya appeared out of nowhere with a pained expression and I knew right away why he was here. he heard our conversation. He heard everything.

Including the part about our marriage arrangement.


HEY GUYS. (: Sorry for the last y and boring chapters.  

 I will try extremely, super duper hard to update better, more interesting chapters. Please look forward to it, I love you guys and stick around for more surprises !!!