Scandal

It Hurts... {H I A T U S}

Myungsoo's POV:

 

I rolled around in bed as my phone annoyingly beeped. *Who could be calling me at this time?* I took the phone and pressed it against my ear, answering with a muffled, "Hello?"

"KIM MYUNGSOO, GET IN MY OFFICE RIGHT NOW!!!" It was so loud that I had to move the phone away from my face. He sounded mad. Really mad.

"W-What happened?" I asked in alarm, though the line just went dead. I hurled myself out of bed and into the bathroom to wash up. I dressed in a casual plaid flannel and jeans, topped with my favorite black scarf.

No one was home when I walked out the door. I quickly got in my convertable and drove off to the Woollim Entertainment building.

The whole ride there, images and thoughts flashed across my mind. Of course, they were all about Ji Eun. One thing I never came to think about was the many girls I cheated on with while I was in a relationship with her.

I bet I brought upon her alot of pain. Thinking back about it, I regret those moments when I thought of Ji Eun as utter, useless dirt. Now, she was so much more to me, but have I figured it out too late??

My train of thought came to a stop when I parked my car in the VIP area in my building parking lot and went upstairs. I was curious as to why he's so mad and what happened, though I'm also scared at the same time.

 

 

 

 

 

L OF INFINITE CHEATING ON GIRLFRIEND?

 

I read the headlines of the newspaper my CEO threw at me. "What is this?!?" He screamed out, with his face red and his hands gripped tightly in his hair in frustration. I didn't say a word.

"You said that if you publicized you and this 'Ji Eun' girl, you wouldn't cause any scandals!" Mr. Kwon yelled, "This relationship was simply for Infinite's popularity!! Not for your amusement!"

I felt like a child getting scolded by his father. However, this situation was much worse. Thousands all over Korea see this article and now think I'm a dirty scumbag.

"I-I didn't mean to cause scandals, I'm sorry,"

"You better be sorry!!! What the hell do you expect me to do now?! I've gotten your group so far and now they'll just come tumbling down because of you!" He was still yelling, but kept a calm posture with his right leg over the other.

My eyes trailed back to the newspaper and continued reading the horrible comments and quotes on me.

 

INSIDER CONFESSES THAT SHE HAD SKINSHIP WITH L JUST A MONTH AGO.

"HE TOOK ME TO HIS  HOUSE AND WE WENT TO HIS ROOM," SHE ADMITTED.

ALSO, A RECENT CONTACT BETWEEN MYUNGSOO AND ANONYMOUS:

18 year old girl says that ,she in fact, did have ual contact with L of Infinite near a week ago.

She has recorded their conversation, revealing Myungsoo to be a mean and arrogant person!

Go to our website to hear the voice recording and find out more about scandalous....

 

I couldn't go on. I couldn't bare the fact that everyone knows I'm a horrible jerk. Or at least was. "Now, you tell me. What are we suppose to do now, huh? There are reporters lined outside or doors, just waiting for you to come out and give them something juicy," He said, "one wrong move and this will be the end."

The words weighed me down like 60 ton weights. Like he said, one wrong move.. and it's over. Everything Infinite's ever worked for, all down the drain.

"If I can get Ji Eun on the Goodmorning Show with me, we'll both clarify things. I'll simply say the tape recording was fake and Ji Eun will tell everyone that we're a happy couple and we're both fine," I said with serious eyes.

He thought about it for a while and finally decided it was a good idea. "Okay, you have until next Saturday. I'm trusting you on this, Myungsoo. Don't fail me again," He warned and motioned for me to leave.

I visualized what I would say on the show, but I was very concerned with one thing. How am I going to get Ji Eun to come on the show with me? She's practically hung up on Woohyun, and plus, she's horrible at lying.

Maybe, I can actually make us reunite and return to the way we used to be. Then, we wouldn't even have to lie on TV, we'd be telling the truth about our happy relationship.

Now I have to find a way to persuay Ji Eun to come back to me...

 

 

 

 

Woohyun's POV:

 

I read the article and lightly chuckled to myself. *This is what he gets for playing with girls' hearts and being a bastard.* I honestly thought to myself.

It's funny how we were close friends just 2 months ago and now we're practically wild animals in a cage, fighting over the last piece of meat.

When I first met Myungsoo, he was a completely different person. Kind, caring, fun, generous.. all of those qualities quickly evaporated as fame and stardom went to his head.

How can he be so blinde and let everything slip away from him like that? Valuables.. including Ji Eun. I'm happy she's with me now so she doesn't have to suffer being with him anymore.

Speaking of the lovely angel, Ji Eun skipped in through the front doors happily with her usual bright and beautiful smile.

I quickly hid the newspaper behind my back, hoping she wouldn't see. I know this would just add to her love for Myungsoo.

"How was your day today, oppa~" she gave me a hug and snatched the newspaper out from behind me, "Aha! You didn't think I saw that, huh? I have perfect 11/10 vison!"

Ji Eun smiled and giggled at first, but as soon as she read the title, I could tell her heart fell. Tears started to well up in her eyes.

 

 

 

Ji Eun's POV:

 

I stared at the picture of me and Myungsoo waving and posing together on the red carpet from the movie premiere the other time. That's the day we made our relationship public.

We looked so happy together, like a fairytale prince and princess which justpopped out from a book. Now.. it was just the total opposite of that.

Tears strolled down my cheeks and I weaped hard when I read about how he had ual contact with that anonymous girl. I knew who that girl was; it was that Minyoung girl who gave me dirty looks.

"I didn't want to tell you.. That's why I hid it from you," Woohyun softened as he put his arms around me and ran his fingers through my hair.

I sniffled alittle, "I-I'm fine.. It's better that I know now and I'm aware of this. I know that I can't trust Myungsoo anymore and I should stay away," I said.

Something burned through my body which I couldn't quit make out. I don't think I've ever felt this.. mad. This intense and angry. I just wanted to see Myungsoo's face and just-

"Ji Eun-ah!!" the door suddenly burst open to reveal the one person I despised right now. It was him, Kim Myungsoo. I was so angry, I didn't even take notice of how my name rolled off his tongue beautifully, or how much I miss hearing his voice.

"What."