The Decision

It Hurts... {H I A T U S}

Myungsoo's POV:

 

"Yah! What took you guys so long?!? You're late, you little punks," my manager yelled at us in a playful, fatherly way. We both apologized and he rushed us into the van.

"So how are you and Ji Eun, Myungsoo ?" Sunggyu asked from behind my seat with his usual bright and sunny attitude. Me and Infinite have gotten closer and friendlier ever since I opened up to Ji Eun. They totally forgot about the Lotte World incident.

"Well, this thing happened and we went through alot of things together, and it turns out she's living with us now !" I said casually.

Everyone in the car was shocked, including my manager. Well, everyone but Woohyun since he knows the situation already.

"She's LIVING WITH YOU ?!?!" Sunggyeol asked loudly, as shocked as the other Infinite members. I nodded and looked towards Woohyun. He was expressionless and just scrolled through his ipod, earphones on.

I know he's jealous. I know he envies us. I also know that I stole something very prescious away from him.

When I treated Ji Eun like dirt in the past, he would always care and comfort her. I could tell he valued her and loved her alot, though, I ruined his chance of winning her heart.

Even though I pitied him, I love Ji Eun too and I wasn't going to back down any time soon. Suddenly, my phone vibrated in my front jean pocket.

I took it out.

 

Text from: Sooyeon

 

OPPAAAA, ANSWER!! Or else I'll come today without warning ;)

 

Oh crap.

That's the girl I dated while I was with Ji Eun. I was so caught up with Ji Eun that I totally forgot about Sooyeon ! I didn't even break up with her yet !

I looked back at my previous texts:

 

8:50

Text from: Sooyeon

Oppa! Should I come over today? Let's have some fun.

 

*8:50, 8:50... That's when me and Woohyun went to change. I hope Ji Eun didn't see this while I was gone.*

I texted her back, trying to be as nice as possible.

 

Uh, sorry Sooyeon-ah, I don't think this is going to work out. I'm not looking for a relationship right now and I think you should find someone else, you deserve a man that will treat you right. Not a jerk like me. Well, mianhe and good luck.

 

I lied a little bit. Sooyeon didn't deserve to be treated right. Even though I dated her for a while, she went around sleeping with other guys all the time, only talking to me when she was bored.

She was a dirty and didn't compare to Ji Eun at all. I only went out with her for her body. At least one part of the text was correct, I was a jerk back then. Big time.

I've got to admit, though, I've changed. I'm  trying my best to me a good person now and taking care of Ji Eun is my main goal. I'll protect and love her no matter what and I'll always stay by her side.

 

 

 

 

The whole day went by quickly, I was tired out from running around all day in Running Man. Boy, was it fun to spend some quality time with Infinite again.

*Just like old times....* I thought.

I drove back home in my car and while I was passing a small street, a colorful boutique caught my eye. I thought of Ji Eun as soon I saw the mannequin wearing a striped T-Shirt, a green hoodie, and ripped jeans. It was exactly her style.

I parked in front of the shop and walked in to find many varieties of shirts, pants, and dresses.

"Oh ! Is that.. L ?! From Infinite !?!!" I heard people mumbling about my presence. I just gave them small smiles and went on with my business.

*Hm.. she doesn't like too girly stuff, but she's not extremely tomboy. She's just in the middle.*

I picked out 3 T-Shirts; purple, blue, and yellow, 2 pairs of jeans, and black flats studded with gold on the tip. This should be enough for now. I'll have to go shopping with her later on this week and spend some time together.

I smiled to myself and purchased the items at the counter. She would like this for sure.

As soon as my business was finished, I quickly drove home to give Ji Eun the clothes. I reached my garage, parked my car, and walked through the doors to find a cute figure watching TV in the living room.

"Hey, honey ! I'm home, and I bought you a gift," I said with a big smile and sat down next to her. She had a nervous smile for some reason and wasn't as open with me as before.

"Oh, haha, thanks.." she opened the bag to reveal her now belongings.

"I just thought I'd get you some clothes since you can't wear this all the time.. I know it'll bring back bad memories for you. U-Um, well you can go change !" I smiled and stuttered, staring into her blank face.

Was she not happy with the clothes ? Is she mad at me ? Did I do something ?

"Oppa.. can I ask you something ?" she finally said and gave me a curious expression.

"Of course," I smiled and brushed a string of her hair out of her face. She hesitated for a second, but eventually continued.

"Who's Sooyeon," she asked, but sounded more like a demand. I took my hand away from her. *Damnit. She saw the text.*

"U-Uh.. Sooyeon ? I don't know who you're talking about.."

"The one that wanted to come over to your house and have some fun. I'm sure you're pretty close with her, how could you not know who I'm speaking of ?" she kept her face straight forward and expressionless.

I dug my hands in my pocket and it touched my phone. She saw the whole thing.

"She's.. A girl I used to date, but we're nothing now ! I only care about y-"

"So you used to date her ? How long ago ?" she demanded again. Her expression stay still and blank.

"A while ago.." I looked at her face and it was the same, still awaiting a proper reply, "About a month ago." Her face and body fell and she looked as wobbly as jello.

"B-But you were still dating me a month ago.. So.. you cheated on me ?" She looked as if she would break down any moment.

"Ji Eun-ah, I promise you, you're the only girl I care about and love at this moment."

"You never cared about me have you ? You treated me like dirt !! I-I loved you so much, but I was nothing to you ! I meant as much as you to each and every girl you flirted with. I can't believe you, Kim Myungsoo !" She said as a tear fell from both her eyes.

"But I didn't-"

"Hah. Now you realize who the bad guy is, Ji Eun ?" I heard a familiar voice as Woohyun walked towards us. He probably heard the whole conversation and thought this was the perfect chance to expose my bad side.

She sniffled and replied, "Yeah, I do." Those were the most painful 3 words I've ever heard.

"Now do you see that I'm the only one whose ever really cared and loved you ? I watched over you day by day while Myungsoo was going around, playing with girls' hearts," Woohyun smirked.

I can't believe he was doing this, my best friend for 2 years now is stealing my girl away from me. The one person I valued more than my life.

That's when I realized.. I did the exact same thing to him.

"Karma's a ." he glared at me and then to Ji Eun,"So Ji Eun-ah, who's it gonna be ? Me or that jerk ?" Ji Eun looked up at Woohyun and then narrowed her gaze on me.

"This is ridiculous, I-"

"I choose you, Woohyun oppa."

Did I just hear what I thought ? My heart fell into pieces as I repeated that sentence in my mind. *Ji Eun-ah.. why ??*


 

Hey guys, I just wanted to show my appreciation today.. hehe, please read !!!

Thank you to all my subscribers who've been with me since the beginning of this story. You've all been so patient with me, waiting through my long dissappearance, suffering through my sudden theme and font change, etc. You are just so loyal and I love you guys so much.

And to my new readers, I hope you'll be patient with me as well. Many of you guys support and comment me, and I don't know if I've said this enough but I REALLY appreciate your encouragement. Thanks (':

So when I say I love you guys, I really mean it. You guys mean so much to me and I hope to gain more awesome readers like you guys in the future.

ANYWAYS, Sorry for my emotional rant. 1:20 AM in the morning right now, I feel so weird. Comment and subscribe please!! Stick around for my next update, I know most of you have been waiting for some Ailee and Hoya action ;D