Jealousy Strikes

It Hurts... {H I A T U S}

 

Ji Eun's POV:

 

"Welcome home!!" I yelled out and ran towards Woohyun, giving him a big hug. He almost fell backwards, taken aback by my sudden action.

He hugged me back tightly for a while, "What's all this for?" He asked me, gesturing towards the dining table crowded with traditional korean dishes.

"I just wanted to make you something as a thanks.. for taking care of me in the past week," I smiled, looking up to see a sincere and caring face.

"Don't worry about it, you're a member of our household now," he patted my head and sat down,"Now let's eat! I'm starving!!"

I'm a member of the household. I repeated those words through my mind several times. As much as I liked living here with Woohyun and.. Myungsoo, I just couldn't get over the fact that I don't belong here.

I belong at my real home.. with my parents, with my hello kitty bed sheets, with my pink girly butterfly wallpaper which I've had since I was 7... there are so many things that I've missed.

We finished our meal together and decided to watch some TV. He slung his arm around me and I snuggled in his chest. I felt like a wife, and Woohyun was my husband.

A dog sprawled across my lap would complete the moment. Though, where was Myungsoo you ask? He still lived here, but didn't come home very long.

He'd arrive back at the house very late around 2 in the morning and leave very early at about 8. I rarely even got to see him after what had happened.

Now that I've spent so much time with Woohyun, I really didn't regret my decision. He just made me feel so safe and secure.. I was just so comfortable and happy with him. I've never felt this way about any guy before, not even when I was with Myungsoo.

Maybe I was just so determined to hang on to him, that I didn't realize that I was lying to myself. I just wanted to make our relationship last since, he was my first ever boyfriend and love.

Woohyun and I were watching the episode of Running Man they were featured on. As we laughed together, I made fun of him while Infinite was on a scavenger hunt and Woohyun placed last.

"You were bragging about how you were the fastest and smartest! Look where you ended up, Mr. Concieted," I giggled as Woohyun pouted in embarrassment.

I heard a clicking noise, interrupting me and Woohyun's playful conversation. The door slowly opened and revealed a familiar face. My heart started to beat faster and faster.

I just wanted to jump up and attack him, I wanted to tell him that I missed him alot.. but how can I do that when we're on the most horrible terms ?

"What're you doing home so early ?" Woohyun tried to ask calmly, but I could sense the anger in his voice.

Myungsoo smirked, that smirk that I'd always get the butterflies when I see, though before he could reply, a female voice approached him.

"Oppa, when are we going to-" a slim girl, wearing a hot pink mini dress and studded silver pumps walked up and held onto Myungsoo's arm. "..I didn't know you lived with other people."

My heart sank as I watched that playboy girl hang onto Myungsoo. I haven't seen him in over a week, and when I do.. he's already with another girl. I tried not to show my sadness and just sat quietly, saying nothing.

She stared at me in a mean, intimidated way. I'm guessing she thought that I was Myungsoo's girlfriend or something. I scooted closer towards Woohyun and wrapped my arms around his waiste to indicate that I was with him, or else the girl would get the wrong idea.

Feeling safe in Woohyun's embrace, I still felt a hint of jealousy burning through me. I think I saw Myungsoo glance at me, but I'm not sure because he looked away quickly, trying to ignore me and Woohyun.

"Come on, Min Young, let's go to my room. We have no business here anyways, let the love birds have their space." Just as Woohyun said right when he came through the doors, I knew he was mad and jealous.

*What happened to Sooyoung? Is one girl not enough for you?? You have to carry 3 or 4 around to call yourself a man?* I tried to think negatively about Myungsoo, but I just couldn't do it.

I couldn't bare it. The pain was just building up inside of me, ready to explode any minute like a ticking time bomb.

Tears formed in my eyes and I started to breathe heavily as I just errupted with cries and inwards breathes. I dug my face in Woohyun's chest, knowing that he would stay. That he wouldn't walk away and leave me there, even though it still pains him to know that I still have some feelings for Myungsoo.

He ran his fingers through my hair and hugged me closer. Myungsoo's already moved on from me?? Did I really mean that little to him that he can just let go so easily?

*Who knows what they're doing in his room..* I thought to myself as I sobbed even harder. Woohyun was probably thinking the same thing.

Images flowed through my mind of Myungsoo and that y girl in a bed together. I couldn't see anything, with my eyes blurring up from the liquid so I just closed my eyes. And drifted off..

 

 

 

Myungsoo's POV:

 

"Oppa!!! I thought we were going to do something fun today, this is boring!" the annoying chick I picked up from the club whined.

*God, I just wanna slap her in the face and wipe off all that fake make-up while I'm at it.*

"Well, I never said we were going to do anything, so don't expect too much." I bluntly replied to her complaint and continued scrolling through my Ipad while she played with her hair on my bed, alone.

I only brought her in to make Ji Eun jealous.. How could I move on so quickly from someone I love so much? I can't. Not in a lifetime.

"Ugh, fine. If you're not going to do anything then I guess I'm leaving!" I was just about to tell her to go ahead and leave, less of a headache for me. Though if I let her go, Ji Eun will surely know that I was just playing.

"Wait! ....Fine, okay. We'll do it tonight," I sighed. She squeeled in excitement, "but only today. After this, you're nothing to me. Just remember that."

She gave alittle pout, but then smiled brightly. I saw nothing but plastic, plastic, and plastic. She didn't have the sincere smile like Ji Eun did. She didn't have the caring, loving gleam in her eyes like Ji Eun did. No one will ever replace Ji Eun in my heart.

Today when I came home, it looked like Ji Eun didn't care at first and ignored me, though I can tell she still has a bit of feelings left for me.

I'll just have to make those feelings grow bigger and bigger until all that's in her heart is me. I won't give up until she's mine again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Stick around, guys. I PROMISE things will get alot more intense from now on. (;