Enough is Enough.

It Hurts... {H I A T U S}

Dongwoo's POV:

 

My jaw hung open making an O shape, while staring at Ailee, reflecting my expression. Ailee.. is my future wife ?!

"Hahaha, are you amazed by her beauty, son ?" I heard my dad chuckle and pat my back. More like amazed by who she is. The Aliee I've known for nearly 3 years is my betrothed.. but doesn't Hoya hyung like her ?

No, I can't do this. This will break Hoyas heart. Ailee looked away as if nothing happened and I picked up a napkin to wipe off the chicken scraps still left around my mouth.

The chicken was so delicious, I couldn't resist stuffing my face in the dish and devouring it. Ailee has already seen me eat like this, so I didn't really care about that.

"Ah ! We have to get back to work ! Lunch break is over for us in a few, you 2 have fun," Ailees dad announced, looking down at his watch and left along with my dad.

Ailee just casually played with her salad with a fancy fork like nothing surprising happened, but judging by her earlier expression, she was very surprised.

As soon as the door closed behind her and the shadows of our fathers dissappeared she burst in flames !!

"YAH ! Did you know that I was your WIFE ?! Wtf ! Seriously, I'll be married to YOU ?!?" She slammed her fist on the table. Was I that bad or something.. ? Any girl would be lucky to marry Infinite member, Jang Dong Woo right ? So why wasn't she excited ?

"U-uh.. I didn't know about it.. Sorry.. I-I.. Sorry.." I bowed since she was about 3 months older than me.

She folded her arm and glared at me, but lightened up her expression a bit. "No.. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell. Sorry," Ailee looked down at her food in embarrasment. She was so cute when she did that it made me- Wait what ?!

No. Nonononononono. I already told myself I wouldn't fall for her because of Hoya. Bros before hoes. Ok, I just have to get through the whole day, not caring about how pretty she is, or how her hair glistens in the restaraunt light or how- UGGHH !!!

"Well, I'll get going, I have some stuff to-" I cut her off just as I cut myself off, "NO ! U-Uh.. stay. Eat. Our dads bought us this expensive lunch, we should finish it." I blurted without thinking.

"Um.. ok.." she smiled and slowly sat back down, "Our dads are multi-millionaires and you're worried about money ? Haha, Dongwoo, you amuse me."

She just finished her food quickly without saying a word to me the whole time and left. I looked at the remains of Ailees food on her dish, but spotted an object next to it. She forgot her phone !

"Ah ! Ailee ! You forgot your phone !" though she didn't seem to hear me. She left the room too quickly and left me here with a gigantic food table. Sigh~ Ailee was nice and all, but when you get on her bad side... You're screwed.

I examined her phone, an Iphone with a gold and black cover with the Chanel logo on it. I couldn't help but snoop around a little.

My hand automatically pressed the unlock button and a notification popped up. One message from: Ji Eun<3

I opened up the tab and I was shocked for the second time today as I read "Ailee.. I think I'm in love with Woohyun."

 

 

 

Woohyun's POV:

 

I couldn't stop smiling to myself as I was watching TV. Well, I wasn't really watching, I was just replaying the scene of me and Ji Eun kissing back at the concert.

Just then, the door flung open and came in Myungsoo. He wobbled his knees a bit, looking drunk. "Yah, where's my drink ?" I asked, expecting the usual bottle of beer.

I tried to act normal and casual enough so that he won't suspect I did anything today with Ji Eun since I asked her to go outside with me alone. He ignored me and kept walking slowly to our kitchen counter.

I was about to call out to him again, but he finally replied, "Didn't work today." I nodded in understandment as he sat there blankly, with no sign of emotion.

I turned around and pretended to watch Match Up. "Hey.. What'd you do with Ji Eun at the concert ? You asked her to go outside with you privately," he asked in a casual way, but hinted his jealousy.

Damn. I didn't come up with a back up story. I decided to improvise, "Oh.. I was just.. talking to her about.. Sungyeol's surprise birthday party. It's coming up in a week, you know." I stuttered.

His birthday was coming up, though. Our Sungyeol was going to turn 20 next Wednesday. "Tch. Sure, whatever." he replied coldly.

Of course I was going to keep this secret from Myungsoo, he'd hate me if he found out. It's not like he treated Ji Eun like a real person anyways.

"Hey, I'm going out to SNSD's party pretty soon. I'm gunna meet up with Tiffany nd probably get laid," he smiled in amusement to my reaction, which was clenching my fist and tensen up my body.

Jeez, L. It's bad enough you treat Ji Eun like scum, you don't have to go around flirting and harrassing other girls. I swear, I will protect Ji Eun no matter what. She's too good for you.

"Hahaha, I know you so well. Just by looking at you, I can tell you want to punch me and yell at me for seeing Ji Eun as nothing but a booty call. Well, Nam Woohyun, let me tell you something. I have never seen anyone so ty and disgusting as-" I cut him off of his nonsense rambling by getting up and punching him directly on the right cheek bone.

Half of his face turned red, though his expression stayed the same, full of confidence and cockiness. "Myungsoo. Enough is enough. Stop hitting on girls that aren't yours ! You already have Ji Eun, the nicest girl alive ! Do you know how freakin lucky you are ?! Guys would die for her, but I guess you would rather let her die for you." I glowered at him in hatred.

Seriously, that bastard has no idea what he's in for. "Oh really ? Stop hitting on girls that aren't yours ? That's what you have to say ? Well if you can make out with Ji Eun, I certainly can have with any of the SNSD members am I right ?" he asked me mockingly.

I froze before I was about to give him another punch on the left cheek. "Wh-what are you talking about.." I focused my gaze into his eyes. I knew now that he saw the guilt in mine and looked away.

"You made out with my girlfriend today at the concert, am I correct ? You french kissed her by the vending machine at the concert. I saw it all. Very clearly and vividly, Woohyun," he dug his hands into his pockets at the same time as he got up from the chair.

"How'd you.." I started, but didn't finish. I was too filled with guilt to say another word. I caught a glimpse of his smirk as he walked towards his room, brushing my shoulder against his.

What... How did he find out ? Was he watching us the whole time ? I need to inform Ji Eun. She has to know that she'll only be treated worse by Myungsoo from now on.


Hey guys ! Thanks for the comments and subscriptions, I really appreciate them. Please keep the coments rolling and enjoy the rest of my story. And feel free to critisize, also. I personally think I'm weak in a few areas so point out my mistakes and flaws (: