Moving In and Moving On

It Hurts... {H I A T U S}

Since I have so much to make up for, 2 updates for today !!! Whoopee ! Hope you guys like it. (:


 

Ji Eun's POV:

 

"Are you sure you're okay with me staying here ?" I didn't want to bother him, I know he's very famous and is a busy person who probably doesn't have the time to care for me.

He just took off my coat, as well as his, and set it on the couch. Myungsoo walked over to me and kissed the top of my head. "Of course I am," he said.

I smiled and flopped on the sofa. It wasn't comfy and homey like the one at my house, but it was very stiff and block-like. This was about my 3rd time being at Myungsoo's house. He rarely took me here.

I looked around his mansion and I saw modern furniture, beautiful paintings and sculptures, and pure white walls. He's living in some kind of hotel resort, it's so beautiful here.

"You want any water ?" He asked from the kitchen while he was getting a drink himself.

"Uh, no thank you," I replied, still looking around his gigantic mansion.

I can't believe he has this huge place all to himself. "Are you the only one living here ? I don't think you need this much space for one person," I said.

He hesitated alittle bit before answered. "Well, I'm not the only one that lives here...." he slowly said.

*What ? Does he live with another girl or something...*

"Who else.. lives here ?" I asked him, his gaze was somewhere else, he looked like he was scared to tell me. It surely can't be another girl, he loves me.. right ? After all we've been through today.. he can't possibly be cheating on me.

"N-No ! It's not what you think ! It's not a girl, it's.. Woohyun." I was even more dissappointed than I would be if he lived with a woman.

Myungsoo lives with Woohyun.. which means I'll be living with Woohyun too. "You live with Woohyun oppa ?! T-Then, I can't stay here," I stated and hurridly took my things to leave.

"Ji Eun-ah, it's fine, you can stay ! There's no problem with you being here, I-" before he could say anything I opened the door and in front of us was Woohyun himself.

Myungsoo looked over from Woohyun to me. He held my shoulders and gently pulled me out of Woohyun's way. "Hey.." he said nervously.

"What is she doing here.. ?" Woohyun asked pointing a rude finger at me. I'm still a human being, not a wild animal. Does he not think of me that way anymore.. has he forgotten about me.. ?

Myungsoo gestured to the couch for all of us to sit down before discussing. As soon as all of us sat down, he started the whole story.

"Ji Eun's house.. was robbed. She doesn't know any of the men and her parents weren't there. We tried calling them, but niether of them picked up. She has no where to stay so I invited her to stay at our place for the time being."

I kept my head down the whole time he explained and when it was over I looked up to see Woohyun giving me a pitiful, pained look.

He looked as if his pet dog had just died. "Oppa.. ?" I asked him, to make sure he was still with us. It looked like he was regretting giving attitude towards me before.

"Y-Yeah.." he said, assuring that he was listening, "..Arasso. You can stay here as long as you want, Ji Eun-ah."


 

"Arasso, you can stay here as long as you want, Ji Eun-ah," I said with a smile and put one hand on her knee. It's so weird saying her name for the first time since a week ago. I wasn't used to it. Even though I've thought of her name and face countless times in my mind.. I haven't said it very often.

She gave me that warm smile, the one I haven't seen in so long and miss so much. "Thanks, oppa," she said with genuine happiness.

"We have an extra room down the hall, Ji Eun, why don't you go and see if it suites your taste," Myungsoo said, pulling her attention away from me.

She nodded and got up. Ji Eun walked towards the hallway, "First door on the left," he said, then turned towards me.

"Are you okay with her staying here ?" he asked me.

"Sure," I simply replied. Even though I stayed calm, I was pretty excited. I've always wanted to share a house with Ji Eun, and my dream came even faster.

Myungsoo nodded and walked to the hallway also. I followed him to see Ji Eun too.

We reached the guest room, where she was, and saw her amazed expression everytime she saw a piece of furniture. "Is it to your liking ?" Myungsoo asked and hugged her from the back.

"Yeah.. it's more than I need," she smiled. Just looking at them touching like that.. it sets me on flames. I should be the one hugging her and comforting her.

"Thanks oppa!!" she cutely said. Ji Eun pulled away from Myungsoo and attacked me with a hug. "And you too, Woohyun oppa.." she said, still holding onto me.

I was going to wrap my hands around her shoulders, but she quickly let go. "Oh ! Though, there's a door right here and it's locked. What's it for ?" she asked Myungsoo innocently.

"Oh that ? That's just a door that leads to somewhere else, you don't have to worry about it. There's no use for it." Myungsoo told Ji Eun. He knows that door is a path to my room, but he just said that so she wouldn't come in my room.

Ji Eun nodded and yawned. "Are you tired ? I should let you rest then.. goodnight," Myungsoo kissed her on the forehead, hugged her, and left.

Me and her were left in the room alone. "Um.. Uhh.. I should leave too. Have a good night," I smiled and left the room. *Have a good night ? You're so smooth, Woohyun.*

I walked over to my room, which was right beside Ji Eun's. I searched my desk drawers for the key to the door between me and her. After searching to the bottom of each drawer, I found the small silver key.

I walked over to the door and was about to unlock it but.. *What if she's sleeping ? She's probably tired and needs rest.*

With the key in my hand and the door locked, I started to walk away, though my feet just too me right back to where I was.

"Ji Eun-ah ? Are you still awake ?" I called out. It was silent for a while as I patiently waited for a reply.

half a minute passed and I heard a, "Yes ? Woohyun oppa ?" from behind the door.

I didn't know what to say. I called for her, but I have no idea what to talk about. I stayed quiet, thinking about what to say.

"Hello ? Oppa, are you there ?"

"Y-Yeah ! Umm.. I'm here.." I nervously blurted out. I heard a giggle. "Do you need anything ?"

"U-Um, no.. I just wanted to say.. I'm glad you're back." I honestly said. *I'm glad you're back. I've been in so much pain ever since that day at Lotte World. Not seeing your face made me want you even more.* I wanted to say.

"And I'm glad I'll be staying here with my 2 favorite oppas, haha, sshh, don't tell Hoya!" she said with the cutest voice in the world.

I laughed, "I won't, haha. Don't worry."

It was so silent for such a long time that I thought she left, though I stayed patient.

"Oppa ?"

"Yeah ! I'm here."

"Have you lost your feelings for me ?"

I couldn't see it, but I could imagine her curious face with wide hopeful eyes. It took me a while to think about what to say, though I know the answer.

"No."

I've known the answer for a long time, it just took me so long to confess it.

She stayed quiet, and I could hear her heavy breathing and sniffling. She was crying.

"Ji Eun, gwenchana ?" I pressed my ear to the door, sitting on the floor.

"Oppa.. thank you so much." she said and sniffled another time, "and.. I'm sorry. I can't return your feelings."

Well, that was expected. Judging by the way she snuggled and laughed with Myungsoo, I know she likes him alot. Or she thinks she does. I'll win her back..

"I think you should go to sleep now.. it's getting pretty late."

"Okay.. goodnight." 

"Goodnight."


Both of them said their goodnights.. though Ji Eun and Woohyun still sat on the floor, bodies against the door.