Ratted Out

It Hurts... {H I A T U S}

Ji Eun's POV:

 

I squinted my eyes as I woke up from my sleep and yawned. I felt the ridge of my lips and they felt softer than usual. *I wonder why..* I thought to myself and smiled, but I clearly knew the answer.

How could I have not known that Woohyun loved me ? Ugh, idiot. I slapped myself on the head as I was walking towards the restroom to freshen up. Woohyun would always be the first one to notice when I got hurt or be the only one to stay behind with me when everyone else left.

He cared for me so much and I just ignored him and neglected his love. In the middle of brushing my teeth, I stopped and stared at my blank expression in the mirror.

Why did I love Myungsoo so much ? The question just occurred in my head.

He treats me badly, he doesn't like showing affection to me in public, and he never enjoys anything I do. It doesn't make sense why I was so madly in love with him for 2 years already.

Anyways, I have a date today with Woohyun. Myungsoo was probably hanging out with some other girl, flirting with the lucky lady so I don't care anymore. If Myungsoo can flirt with other girls then I can too.

I entered my closet to pick out something appropriate for our date today at Lotte World. After browsing my dull and boring closet full of T Shirts and jeans, I found an outfit that Ailee bought me for my birthday.

 

It was pretty expensive so I didn't wear it often. Well, I didn't wear it all.

I never wore those kinds of girly dresses and high heels, jeans and converse were enough for me. I slipped into the dress and looked at myself in the mirror. *Wow.. is this really me ?*

I looked so elegant in these clothes, I could hardly recognize myself. I'm going to be loved today, unlike the last 2 years. I shook my head to escape any bad thoughts and walked outside, tripping on my heel about twice.

To my surprise, Woohyun was standing outside waiting for me, his finger on the doorbell, looking like he was just about to ring it when I opened the door.

"Oh ! Ji Eun-ah ! U-Uh, let's go haha," he quickly scratched the back of his neck and lead me outside. Why was he so nervous all of a sudden ? Usually, he was as cool as a cucumber and always calm.

He took grasp of my hand and walked me outside of my house with discomfort. "Woohyun, what's up with you today ?" I giggled, looking at his nervous expression.

"M-Me ? Oh nothing. I'm fine, hehehe," his words were shaky and his hand shook. I don't believe a word he's saying.

"Oppa, just act normal. We're just friends going out on a date, ok ?" I gave him my most cheerful smile and patted his back with my other hand. He fixed his posture and calmed down.


Soon we arrived at Lotte World and we lined up at the ticket booth. "What kind of rides do you like ?" he asked me with his normal voice. He was relaxed now and his kind angel-like smile appeared.

I was so happy to be with him I didn't care, I just hugged his arm tightly and said, "Any." He smiled and patted my head in return. It was nice to snuggle with the guy you like.. Myungsoo would never let me do that.

It was our turn and Woohyun ordered our tickets with me still stuck to him, he just chuckled at my cuteness and continued talking to the front counter.

We got our tickets and he slid his arm out of grasp, placing me in front of him instead. "You'll have fun with oppa today," he smiled and kissed me on the forehead, holding my shoulders gently.

"HYUNG !!!" We heard several people yell 2 feet away from us. My eyes widened and my hand instantly covered my lips. *Oh no !! What are they doing here ?!*

The Infinite gang gasped at the sight of Woohyuns affection towards me. Myungsoo was in front of all of them smirking with his arms folded across his chest.

"Damn you, Myungsoo." I heard Woohyun curse under his breathe and squeezed my hand tightly.


Sorry for the y short update guys, I've been busy with school lately and haven't found the time to write often. Forgive me !!! OTL