Warning Notice 2#

It Hurts... {H I A T U S}

Dongwoo was sitting on the park bench, impatiently, waiting for Ailee. Checking his phone every 20 seconds or so, he sang and hummed a tune to himself.

*Aish, where is she? She wouldn't ditch me, would she?* He doubtfully thought to himself.

He was about to stand up and go look around for Ailee when everything faded to black and he could feel warm hands covering his eyes, lightly.

"Eww, your hands are all sticky," he teased, knowing perfectly well who it was.

Ailee playfully punched Dongwoo's forearm and sat down next to him. "No they aren't! I just washed them, pfft," she retorted, but a small smile came upon her face.

They casually sat besides eachother in silence playing the poke game. Dongwoo would poke Ailee in the ribs, she would poke back harder, and he would pretend to rub his side in pain. A few giggles were let out before Dongwoo said something out of the blue.

"We've been together for a while now.." he started,"You know, we're gunna have to get married in two months."

The words rung in Ailee's head like a reminder bell. She knew they would have to, but she just didn't want to think about it too much.  "Sooo we're together now?"

Dongwoo hesitated for a moment. "N-No! Well, yes, but d-do you want us to be? I mean we don't have to be, it's just that-"

"No, I'm fine with that," She smiled. *Who knows where 2 months can take us? Maybe.. I should just give it a try.* Ailee looked at Dongwoo's handsome face and grinned even wider. Who can resist that face?

"We should call Infinite and Ji Eun to come. We haven't hung out together in a while," Dongwoo suggested. Ailee gladly nodded in agreement.

"It's about time we have some bonding time," she said.

Dongwoo took out his phone and sent a message to everyone to meet at Daemyung Park at the bench under the largest tree.

Ailee looked at her surroundings. She hasn't been around pure nature in a while either. She let the breeze blow through her long, slick hair while she played with small colorful flowers from a cute bush.

"Oh! Look, there's a food booth over there! I'm thirsty, I'll go get us some refreshments. Wait here!" She stood up and ran to the booth like a little kid before Dongwoo could offer to come with.

"Hello, I'd like two grape sodas please!" She excitedly said. *Grape soda. Our favorite drinks.* Yeah, the two had more in common than they thought. Just a couple days together and they've found out things about eachother that they didn't expect.

After a short minute, the ajhumma came out with 2 purple bottles. "Thank you very much!" Ailee bowed and handed her the money.

Before she could leave, the frail lady spoke. "Young lady, is that your boyfriend over there?"

She didn't really know how to reply, but ended up nodding with a shy smile.

"I saw you two together on the bench over there. You look very nice together," the woman said,"I wish you the best of luck."

"Thank you," Ailee bowed and left. A wide grin formed on her face as she walked down the grass hill. *So does that mean we look good together?? Hehe.*

As she was walking, she heard a familiar voice behind her. "Ugh, gross."

Was that.. no, it couldn't be.

Ailee turned around to see a small girl, crossing her arms with a dusgusted face. "Look nice together, my ."

*So it is her. Great.*

"Well, hello. Long time no talk, always good to see you again, Hwa Mi." Ailee gave a half-smile, half-smirk.

Hwa Mi rolled her eyes and scoffed. "Please. Cut the crap, would you?" being the straight-forward girl she is, Hwa Mi got right to the point. "Ive already told you before, and this is the last time I'm going to tell you. Stay. Away. From. My Dongwoo."

Now it was Ailee's turn to scoff. "Yeah, this is going to be the last time you tell me because if you ever come near me again, I will slap some sense into you. Dongwoo is not yours, and niether is he mine. He is not a possesion which you can just own. If he actually gave a damn about you, he'd be your boyfriend by now, wouldn't he? But he isn't, so just leave him alone."

Hwa Mi stiffened. *Of course he likes me. He loves me. We were meant for eachother.*

"You know, I'm telling you this for your own good," She took a step closer,"If you don't listen to me, some bad things will happen."

Ailee also took a step forward, taking that as a challenge, "Is that a threat?" She narrowed her eyes until they became slits.

"You bet it is." She retorted. Ailee took several steps back. "Well then, if that's how you wanna play it," Ailee unscrewed the cap on her soda bottle and looked down at Hwa Mi's white oxfords.

*Two can play that game.* Ailee tilted the bottle upside-down and it poured all over Hwa Mi's shiny leather shoes. The liquid seank in, turning the material a murky gray.

"You're really pathetic. You know, I don't even feel bad about staining those cute shoes because that's just how worthless you are." Ailee finished when the bottle ran out of soda and became empty. She tossed the hollow plastic at Hwa Mi as she just stood there, dumbfounded.

A lightning bolt of fury and rage took over Hwa Mi. "Don't say I didn't warn you," she said and left, walking the opposite direction of where Ailee was standing.

*Whatever.* Ailee just continued to where she was originally going to. *You can just keep imagining you're the princess of your litte fairytale land while I'll be with Dongwoo. Don't call me if you need me.*

"Hey," Dongwoo warmly welcomed when Ailee came back. He looked at Ailee's hand and only spotted one drink. "Oh, why'd you only get one? You want it all for yourself, don't you, hmph, greedy old wench," Dongwoo pouted. 

"Tch.. I thought we could.. share," Ailee somehow managed to find a good excuse. Dongwoo's eyes lit up.

"But since you think I'm such a greedy old wench, I guess I'll just keep this to myself then," Ailee untwisted the cap of the bottle that was suppose to be Dongwoo's and sipped from it.

"Aww, no, I take it back!! Don't be like this, Ailee! I'm thirsty too. Jebal~" Dongwoo tugged on the hem of her shirt sleeve and begged.

At the sight of his aegyo, Ailee couldn't refuse. "Pabo," she knocked lightly on his head and handed him the soda bottle.

"Feed me," he innocently said with his mouth wide open. Ailee stared at him weirdly, "If I feed you, I'll just pour the soda all over your face."

Dongwoo pouted once again and took the water bottle out of her hands. He drank up. *We're indirectly kissing.* He thought in delight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


FINALLY some AileexDongwoo action for you guys. Have you watched I Will Show You yet?? AWESOME RIGHT??? This chappie's dedicated to Ailee~<3 so beautiful!  Look forward to my next update which will be soon guys (;