My Girl

It Hurts... {H I A T U S}

Myungsoo's POV:

 

They locked fingers and continued making out next to the vending machine, while Ji Eun was pinned to the wall and Woohyun was against her. I stood there silently watching.. I couldn't believe my eyes.

Woohyun, you ******. I know I never liked Ji Eun in the first place, but.. why do I have a knot in my stomach, watching her kiss some other guy ? I couldn't stand to look.

I walked away, without anyone knowing my presence and entered Infinite's dressing room again. "Yah, where'd you go ? You should at least eat the beef stew Ji Eun made you. She made it with love and care. Did you even see her cut hands ?" Hoya looked up at me from the chair he was sitting on.

I looked over at the desk in the corner to find a container of beef stew and sitting besides it, california rolls. I walked over there and smacked it off the table, causing everything to spill on the floor.

"YAH !! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING ?!" I heard from Ji Eun's annoying best friend, Ailee. Even if she was super hot, she irritated me by always being loud.

She slapped my arm and chest, "Ji Eun worked hard on that, you heartless- !" I threw her off of me, but Hoya cushioned her before she could land on the floor.

Ailee broke free of Hoya's grip and continued to scold me, "You know, I've always hated you. Ji Eun supported you while you were going through rough times, and stood by your side no matter what ! You just used her." she death glared at me and I felt chills running down my spine.

"That stupid out there, making out with Woohyun ? Hahaha, sure. Everyone thinks she's such an innocent angel. Well, I'll tell you guys that all of you have been fooled."

I took my leather jacket and stormed outside. *How could she ? This isn't like her to just walk out with a guy and make out with him. She's never even made out with me and we've been dating for a half a year !*

This situation was making me so pissed. That's it, I'm gunna have to win her over again. It's not like that will be a challenge since she's already head over heels for me.


So I just want to thank you guys for subscribing, commenting, and supporting me throughout my story. I really appreciate your guys's encouragement and I hope you will continue to enjoy my story ! Thank you !