Suspicion

It Hurts... {H I A T U S}

Ji Eun's POV:

 

I lay there, awake but with my eyes closed. I didn't want to wake up or budge one bit because I knew that when I opened my eyes.. I won't be welcomed by my cozy bedroom or awoken by my cute, though annoying Hello Kitty alarm clock. I'd be laying in a large, modern, unfamiliar room.

Mere seconds passed as seconds turned into munutes. I did not move.

I was determined to stay in bed for the rest of the day, until I heard the curtains moving and saw the bright sunshine soaking my face and body in warmth.

"Rise and shine!!!" A cute voice tingled my ears. I grumbled while twisting and turning in my bed, not ready to get up yet.

"Miss Ji Eun-sshi, your breakfast and boyfriend are waiting for you," Myungsoo said as I heard his approach come nearer and nearer. He kissed my forehead and I finally opened my eyes to see his beautiful face.

I smiled, looking into his hazelnut eyes. "C'mon, wake up!" he said and ruffled my hair, "I'll be outside!!!" he skipped outside in a cheerful tone.

Squinting from the sun, I got up and went to the bathroom. As soon as I entered I saw a pink toothbrush with a matching pink towel set on the table.

*Aww* I thought to myself as I freshened up. I finished and walked outside.

I paused in my footsteps and looked behind me. My eyes trailed to Woohyun's bedroom door which was closed. Was he still sleeping ? Has he left already ? I thought, wanting to see his face.

"I made you some breakfast.. I didn't know what you liked so sorry if it's not to your liking.." Myungsoo scratched the back of his neck and sat down at the table. I sat down as well.

There I saw sunny-side-up eggs, biscuits, bacon, pancakes, and a mixed fruit salad bowl. "Ah, Oppa.. it looks so nice!" I said and dug in, unable to resist the delicious looking food.

We both ate our morning meal, happily together. "Ji Eun-ah," Myungsoo said while I was chewing on a piece of bacon.

"Hm ?" I replied with my mouth full.

He took a napkin and wiped around my lips, "You're really cute when you eat," he smiled.

Suddenly, Woohyun appeared staring at our interaction. I quickly took the napkin from Myungsoo's hand and wiped my face by myself.

"Morning," Myungsoo pulled out a chair on the 3rd side of the table out for Woohyun. He sat down and ate his food, staying silent and making no eye contact with either of us.

The atmosphere after he came was silent and awkward. "Sooo.. what're you guys gonna do today ? Concert, guest show appearance, anything ?" I asked, trying to make conversation and lighten up the mood.

Woohyun seemed to ignore me, eating his food while Myungsoo replied, "Oh, we're going on Running Man today !" he exclaimed, but his smile faded, "I wish I could spend the day with you, Ji Eun.. Mianhe."

"Oh, it's fine ! I have other stuff to do anyways," I lied. It's not like I have contact with anyone else since my phone is G.O.N.E.

I haven't seen Ailee since the Lotte World incident.. she was probably still angry at me. She can hold quiet a grudge. I was just about to go on a date with Woohyun until everyone appeared.

I looked over to his direction and he was still eating silently in his own world.. Is he okay ?

 

 

 

Woohyun's POV:

 

From the corner of my eye I saw Ji Eun staring at me intently, though I pretended not to notice and continue eating.

Just woke up, and I'm already tortured. As soon as I enter the living room, I saw Myungsoo reaching over the table to wipe Ji Eun's mouth.

*I should be the one to do that to you.* I thought. If only, Ji Eun, if only you realized how much I want to embrace you and kiss you.. I wanted to be there with you when you're hurt or when you're at your happiest. I want to be able to call you mine.

"Oppa.. are you okay ?" Ji Eun cutely asked. Even though I didn't want to.. I couldn't help answering that heavenly voice.

"Of course. I'm just still a little bit tired," I said with a half-hearted smile. I read the clock after replying; 8:46 a.m.

"Myungsoo ! We're gonna be late, we have to get to the studio by 9 !!" I hurridly got up and ran to my room with Myungsoo trailing after me.

The fact of leaving Ji Eun here alone breaks my heart, but I have no choice. "Sorry Ji Eun !!" I yelled before closing my door and changing.

 

 

 

Ji Eun's POV:

 

*Haha, my oppas are so cute.*

I'm glad Woohyun is okay now.. What will I do while they're gone though ? I would not be able to last all day here with nothing to do, by myself.

I finished my breakfast dish and collected the other plates as well. I brought them to the kitchen sink and washed the dishes.

I heard an abrupt vibration and a "You've got a message". I looked over and spotted Myungsoo's phone on the kitchen counter.

I wiped my hands on my clothes and walked over to get Myungsoo's phone. It was probably one of the Infinite members rushing him.

 

Recieved Text From: Sooyeon

 

That didn't look like an Infinite member or manager to me. It was a girl.

*Should I open the text ? That wouldn't be right.. I'd be snooping. I should trust Myungsoo.* I set the phone back on the table.

*But if Myungsoo's trustworthy then the text is probably nothing. Let's just make sure..* I grasped the phone once again and opened the message.

 

Oppa! Should I come over today? Let's have some fun.

 

I nearly dropped the phone. *Oppa ? Have some fun ?* Suddenly, Myungsoo and Woohyun walked out of their doors, almost at the same time.

I quickly exited his text messages and set it back on the counter. "We'll be back at around 4 kay, babe ?" He grabbed his phone and wallet, kissed me on the cheek and exited the door.

"See you later, Ji Eun ! Sorry, we can do something fun tomorrow if you want !" Woohyun said and left as well.

I stood there motionless. *Who's Sooyeon..?*


 

Hey there guys ! Sorry for the boring chapter, more to come !! (:

WOW. I just noticed. How come I've never thought of BTD by Infinite when I wrote this story ?? Ya know; Woohyun vs. Myungsoo, fighting over a girl, etc. I'm pretty stupid.........

Anyways, bare with this update for now ? Comment and subscribe please, love you all.