Pilot- My Man

It Hurts... {H I A T U S}

They both walked down the velvet red carpet, hand in hand, dodging the flash of cameras and phones. Myungsoo was smiling and admiring all the attention on in him, on the other hand, Ji Eun was squinting, barely seeing anything because of the bright flashes.

"Annyohaeseyo," Myungsoo smiled and waved at the press as soon as they got to the end of the carpet.

*Phew. We're done walking. That was torture.* thought Ji Eun.

"So, you've brought your girlfriend to the Extreme Kpop Survival (drama) premiere, we see. How's your relationship ? And might I ask, who is this ?" a man with a moustache and trenchcoat asked with a smile, exposing all of his cavities and yellow teeth.

"Haha, this is my dear, Ji Eun. I love her with all my heart," Myungsoo replied and kissed her on the head. Ji Eun blushed at his sweet reaction.

"She is extremely pretty, when did you guys meet ?" he started jotting down notes in his notepad.

"We met awhile back, actually.. Um, I don't quiet remember. Sorry," Myungsoo bowed,"Well, we'd better go to the premiere room, don't wanna miss it."

With that, both of them walked away. "That was so sweet of you," Ji Eun snuggled closer to him. He cleared his throat, "Don't do that in public. Too much affection will ruin our reputation."

Myungsoo coldly shoved Ji Eun off of his arm. Ji Eun was sad, but still trailed behind him.

*It doesn't matter if he treats me this way. At least he chose me as his girlfriend.. he chose me because he likes me, right ? He even bought me this nice, expensive dress and brought me to the premiere* Ji Eun thought and followed Myungsoo through the doors.

Myungsoo took a seat right in the middle of the 5th row and Ji Eun sat down next to him. He saw other celebrities and immediately put his arm over Ji Eun's shoulders. Once again, she blushed.


"Did you enjoy the movie ?" the director, Myungsoo's dads friend, asked him.

"Oh yes, it was very good. The plotline is very impressive, I enjoyed being one of the first ones to watch it," Myungsoo politely bowed and smiled.

"Ah, yes, thank you. And you, Ji Eun right ? How did you like the movie ?" the director gestured at Ji Eun.

"Oh it was nice, thank you for inviting us," Ji Eun brightly smiled. Myungsoo grasped Ji Eun's wrist and walked her towards the car, ignoring the cameras and press.

Myungsoo opened the door for Ji Eun and got in his seat, as well. As soon as they were together, with no one else hearing them he sighed, "Ugh, that movie was so damn boring ! I wanted to fall alseep during the first 30 minutes."

Myungsoo stretched and rotated his neck. Ji Eun reached over and massaged his shoulders, "Haha, I saw you with your eyes half shut. I knew you wouldn't like it. It wasn't that bad though-"

He shook her off and started the car, "Even though no one can hear us, they can still see us through the windows. Don't make too much physical contact, I told you already. Everyone's eyes are on us, watching like hawks so be careful," he warned with a hard face.

Ji Eun slowly resisted and sat quietly as they were driving back to the studio with the rest of Infinite. I'll be home in a few, Euhmma Ji Eun texted her mom.

It was quiet the whole ride and while they were in the car Ji Eun repeatedly thought *Why is he so cold towards me all of a sudden ? Did I do something wrong ? What happened ?*

"Yah. We're here. Get off now," Myungsoo frowned and slammed the door behind him as he left and entered the studio. Ji Eun trotted behind him as fast as she could in her tiny high heels.

She never usually wore fancy stuff like today. Ji Eun would always wear jeans, a hoodie, and tennis shoes. She had absolutely NO experience with high heels.

"JI EUN -AH !!!!" Ji Eun heard. It was Sunggyu, he had a bright smile which lightened up the awkward mood which Ji Eun was feeling. He ran towards her and gave her a big hug.

The others were just as happy as Sunggyu, but just stood there, smiling like fools. They all thought Ji Eun was beautiful, nice, smart, and fun to be around. "So how was the premiere ?" Woohyun patted her head.

Ji Eun put 2 thumbs up and cutely smiled back at him. Woohyun felt his heart rate get faster at the sight of her aegyo until he was interrupted by a rude comment.

"The movie . It was horrible and stupid, don't even know why I came," Myungsoo glowered. The other members ignored him and put their attention back on Ji Eun who was dissapointed towards Myungsoo.

*What the hell. I should be the one getting attention, what's happening here ? Seriously, guys, just because a girl's in the room.* Myungsoo thought to himself.

"Aish, you look so pretty, Ji Eun -ah ! Like a pink angel !" Sungyeol stood there, wide-eyed, amazed at her elegance and beauty. Suddenly, Myungsoo swept in and yanked Ji Eun's arm, away from the group and into the practice room.

"Yah, Myungsoo, what do you think you're doing ? Don't you think that's a little rude ?" Woohyun stared at him, as well as everyone else in the room.

"She's my girl. I can do anything with her and no one can stop me," Myungsoo hugged Ji Eun tightly by his side and continued walking. Right then, Woohyun felt a mix of guilt and pain.

*I bet I love her more than you.* Woohyun thought and made a fist as they walked out of sight.

"Myungs-" Ji Eun started, but didn't finish because she was interrupted by a warm, meaningful kiss. They stood there for a whole minute. He slowly pulled away with a sorrowful face.

"Oppa, what's wrong ?" Ji Eun asked with concern at the sight of his pained expression. He sat on a chair and motioned for her to sit on his lap. She awkwardly sat on him, face to face and tilted her head down, embarrassed.

Myungsoo lifted her chin up with his fingers and said, "Sorry for being mean to you today, babe." His apology seemed so sincere, Ji Eun couldn't resist forgiving him for everything he did and totally giving him a clean slate.

"N-no, it's fine ! Like you said, I was giving too much public affection. It's my fault," Ji Eun quickly replied.

"Glad you understand, babe. Want a ride home ?" Myungsoo asked with his normal tone again. Ji Eun was surprised *How could he jump back so quickly ?* she thought to herself and nodded.

*Hah. Stupid . You actually fell for my act ?* Myungsoo smirked.