Choding's friend

Deliria High: The Dance Partner

 

-HyeSu’s point of view:

 

I stood waiting for Sungyeol at a bus stop in town. I had dark black shades on and my hair tucked up in a hat. I hoped I looked unrecognizable but I think I just looked like a Sherlock wannabe instead.

“I’m here!” Sungyeol came jogging towards me, a bright smile on his face. Someone was trailing behind him and I glanced at the person enquiringly.

“Ah this is my friend Myungsoo.” Sungyeol introduced, tugging the boy forwards. Myungsoo gave me a friendly smile, his eyes crinkling.

“You can call me L though.”  He said kindly.

“Why L?”
Myungsoo ducked his head, pawing the ground with his foot. His hands were clasped behind his back.

“It means a lot of different things. Too long to tell you them all.”

“One day when I have time then you’ll tell them to me right?” I laughed. L tilted his head, smiling softly.

“Yeah. Maybe I will.”

Sungyeol clapped his hands and rubbed them together eagerly.

“I figured I’d bring Myungsoo along so he can cause some extra chaos.”

“Err...Choding, are you sure that’s a good idea?” I said sceptically. “What if she finds out?”

“Don’t worry HyeSu.” L said, patting my arm gently. “Me and Choding have it all figured out.”

“Well if you’re sure...” I chewed my bottom lip anxiously.

“You’re not getting nervous are you?” Sungyeol said. He put slung an arm around my neck and gave me a quick hug. “Everything will work out. The plan is sure to kick .”

“But something might go wrong...” I began.

“Well from what Sungyeol told me, the plan seems rather straight forward,” L grinned, flicking his dark hair out of his eyes. “Su-Ji is going to get what she deserved.”

“Don’t you like her either?” I asked.

“Is there anyone that does?” L shook his head, “She may think that everyone loves her but I can assure you they don’t.”

“Anyway, Myungsoo has someone else in mind...” Sungyeol raised his eyebrows and winked.

“Just because we’re in public Choding, doesn’t mean I won’t completely destroy you.” L said brightly, pinching Sungyeol’s arm.

“Okay okay!” Sungyeol backed away hastily. “I was joking.”

I laughed at the two friends and looked at my watch.

“Okay she should be coming any moment.”

L took out a dark hat and dark sunglasses. He rested them on top of his hair.

“Now we match.” I grinned.

“I have to wear sunglasses,” L grimaced. “My eyes are what people notice about me first.”

“You should hear the girls talk about him.” Sungyeol laughed. “’Oh L your eyes are so pretty! Oh Myungsoo your eyes sparkle. Waa L I feel like your eyes look deep in to my soul. Oo if L looked at me, I think I’d die...’”

“Shush stupid Choding.” L mumbled, looking down. His hands were twisting together and I could see he had a pink tint on his cheeks.

Sungyeol began fixing his hair in the bus stop reflections window.

I began going over the plan in my head, imprinting the route to my memory.

“So do you know what you’ll be doing then?” I asked L. He nodded, smirking.

“You’re going to be in for quite the show.” He winked.

“Does it involve Su-Ji face down in a pile of mud?” I asked. L tapped his chin, squinting his eyes thoughtfully.

“I’ll see if I can fit that in to the schedule of chaos.”

I looked at my watch again and tapped my foot impatiently. When was this girl going to arrive? I glanced at Sungyeol.

“What are you doing Sungyeol?” I frowned.

He jumped about a foot in the air and stuffed something behind his back.

“Nothing!” He denied, his eyes wide.

“What were you rubbing on to your lips Choding?” My eyes narrowed and I looked at him shrewdly.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about HyeSu.” Sungyeol mumbled. L sneaked behind him and grabbed what was hidden behind his back.

“It’s lip balm.” L said. He broke into sudden laughter, “Apparently it’s meant to give you kissable lips.”

“Are you planning to kiss her Choding!” I said outraged.

“No!” He gasped.

“Then what are you doing with this?” L tapped the pot on the side of Sungyeol’s head.

“I just thought that I should look nice.” Sungyeol protested. L made kissy kissy noises and I had to laugh.

“If you don’t think you’ll be able to concentrate on this mission then maybe L should do it.” I said, trying to be stern. Sungyeol’s eyes widened in horror.

“No! I can do it!” He clutched my coat desperately. “I just wanted to look the part!”

“Hmmm...” I squinted at him. Sungyeol nodded, begging for me to believe him. “Well okay then...but if I see any kissing going on then I will not be impressed!”

“I promise there won’t be!” Sungyeol said firmly.

“I never know you had a crush on Su-Ji...” L teased.

“I don’t!” Sungyeol said, hitting L’s arm. “Why do you think I’m helping HyeSu get revenge on her!”

“Well what am I meant to think if you’re making your lips ‘kissable’!” L laughed, rubbing his arm.

“Stop being mean.” Sungyeol pouted childishly.

“Aw you know I love you Choding!” Myungsoo ruffled Sungyeol’s hair.

“Focus guys!” I hissed. “She’s arrived!” I patted Sungyeol’s arm.

“Good luck!”

“Do me proud Choding.” L said, winking.

Sungyeol nodded and took a deep breath.

He marched away from us as if he were preparing to go into a lion’s den. At the last moment, he turned around and gave us a thumbs up and a grin. L laughed softly.

“Ahh choding.”

“He really is like an elementary kid.” I said fondly.

“He’s always been like that.” L said, leaning against the bus stop.

We watched as Sungyeol met up with Su-Ji. She pretended to act cute and girly around him. Sungyeol played the perfect gentlemen, even taking her coat.

“Do you really think this plan is going to work?” I said nervously. L nudged my arm slightly.

“Stop worrying so much. Choding will play his part perfectly, I can guarantee it. And as for you, you know what you have to do. It’ll be fine.”

“And you?” I asked, looking up at him. “What are you going to do?”

L slipped the shades down his head. All at once I couldn’t see his eyes, making him look mysterious.

“I my friend, am going to cause havoc.” 

---------------------------------

Hehehe I included L for you Haerin unnie ^.^ Ahh I think Myungsoo and Sungyeol's friendship is so beautiful.

I fell the urge to spam you with pictures:

 

 

This is legitly something that my best friend would do to me! Ahh I laughed for ages over this gif :')

Anyhow I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to comment and subscribe if you want :) <3