Identity

Deliria High: The Dance Partner

 

The bang of the shot gun cut off any oxygen supply I might have had.

It was so loud and deafening.

I kept waiting for JR’s body to hit the ground. Kept waiting for my heart to break.

But it didn’t happen.

JR’s eyes widened in surprise as he looked behind him.

There was a gunshot hole on the wall behind JR.

On the wall.

And not on JR’s body.

I breathed a ragged sigh of relief.

“Next time you won’t be so lucky.” The man snarled, pocketing his gun. The other men came back round to JR and held him down while the leader got into the car.

“Minjae!” I heard JR’s jagged scream. “I’ll come and save you!”

I pressed my hands flat on the glass, trying to see JR through all the men that held him back.

“Fighting words.” Said the leader. “Just hope there’s something left to be saved.”

Desperately I rattled on the door handle, leant back and kicked the windows, threw myself again and again at the door. My breathing was short, forcing its way out of my mouth.

JR managed to break out from the guys that held him back and leapt to the car. The engine juddered to life. JR was frantic with worry, kicking the car, furious at himself that he could do nothing to save me.

“Just let her go!” He shouted. “What has she done to you?!”

“It’s not what she’s done to us.” The leader said in the car. “It’s what she’s done to my sister.”

Sister?

The man turned round to glare at me.

His green eyes were just slits of anger in his face.

Green eyes.

“You’re Su-ji’s brother?” I gasped in horror.

“I sure am.” He grinned evilly.

I felt sick with dread.

Turning back around, the man put his foot on the peddle.

The car roared off.

I twisted my body round to stare out the back of the window. JR was running after the car, shouting and swearing but we were going too fast. He got smaller and smaller until finally, I couldn’t see him anymore.

“I guess it’s just you and me.” Said Su-Ji’s brother cheerfully.

“Where are we going.” I asked, trying to sound brave. My voice came out as a squeak.

“I thought we’d take a trip to the forest.” He replied, raising an eyebrow in the rear view mirror.

-----------------------

 Don't forget to comment and subscribe, thanks for sticking by me, you all make my day =^.^=

Here is some sneak previews of Chapter 28 to say thankyou! ^.^

 

I reached out to touch her but she flinched away, letting out a small ragged shriek of pure fear.

--

HyeSu turned away, tears streaming down her face unable to even watch.

---

"No please, I'm begging you, I'll do anything." I shrieked, shaking uncontrollably as he advanced.

--

"Well try again!" Ren cried, wiping tears away angrily. He grabbed the ribbon off of JR and clutched it to his chest. 

---------------------