Meeting EXO

From Letters To Love

I looked at the boys in the living room. They were all 10 watching me and Chanyeol. I saw Wu Fan’s eyes widen and he stood up from his seat on the couch.

“Karolina” he said and walked toward me. I smiled faintly and Chanyeol nudged me. I stumble forward and Wu Fan looked over at Chanyeol.

I met her yesterday in the park and I invited her over” he said and smiled. “No need to thank me

Kris, why don’t you introduce her to us?” Suho asked and looked at me.

Uh, yeah. Well… this is Karolina.” Wu Fan said and I bowed toward the boys. “She already knows your names so there is no need for you guys to introduce yourself” he then continued as Suho was about to open his mouth. Chanyeol, Luhan and Sehun laughed a little.

Wu Fan dragged me across the room and sat me down on the couch between him and Luhan. I smiled a little and blushed. Luhan looked at me and then he whispered something to Sehun who giggled. Tao looked at me with furrowed brows, just like Chanyeol had done yesterday, then he said something in Chinese and Wu Fan glared at him and spat something back.

So, we were just ordering food, are you hungry Karolina?” Suho asked and I looked at him.

Not really” I answered and Wu Fan looked at us.

Yah, get her something at least, you never know if she’ll get hungry when she sees food” Xiumin said and Suho nodded. He then went into the kitchen with a phone in his hand.

So, Karolina-sshi, do you know how to dance?” Kai asked and looked up at me.

No. I don’t dance anymore.” I said and Sehun caught on what I said.

Anymore? So you used to dance!” he said and looked at me.

Well, I did. Until I was what? 15?” I said and smiled.

Do you sing?” Chen asked me and I shook my head.

Except for at noraebangs when I’m really drunk, and that’s not an easy task, I’m not much of a drinker” I said and some of them laughed.

Uh…” Tao started and I turned to him. He scratched his neck and tried to find the words.

Noona is… really kyeopta” he then said and looked at me. I blushed and hid myself behind Wu Fan’s shoulder.

EXO-K laughed and Wu Fan sniggered a little.

Aish… why is this kid so adorable?” I mumbled and looked at Tao who was looking at me with big eyes. I pouted a little and Chanyeol laughed.

Yah! Let’s have a aegyo competition between Kar and the maknaes!” he yelled out and I froze.

What? No, no way!” I started rejecting but Wu Fan had already pulled me up and placed me beside Tao and Luhan and Kai had pulled Sehun up from the couch and seated him on my other side. I looked up at Wu Fan who was retreating back to his seat on the couch and I pouted.

“Not fair Wu Fan! Not Fair!” I said. He just laughed and leaned back.

Okay! Welcome to the annual competition of Aegyo! Baksu~” Chanyeol hollered with his deep voice and the boys in the couches clapped their hands.

So we have three contestants, first we have Huang Zi Tao, from China!” Tao smiled and waved. The boys on the couches laughed and Lay squealed a little.

The second contestant is Karolina, from…

Sweden

From Sweden!

The boys wolf whistled and clapped their hands.

And our last contestant is Oh Sehun!” Luhan clapped his hands and pointed at Sehun while saying “That’s my boy”, just like a proud parent.

And now it’s time for round 1! Let’s start with the classic, ‘Bbuing-bbuing’! Our first contestant, Tao.” Chanyeol moved and we all looked at Tao as he raised his fist to his cheek.

______

A/N: Okay, guys, I know this is short, but the next one will be longer, this time I promise it! :D

I bet if Kris really saw this he would be all like "Oh god... what is this girl thinking?"

hahaha.... I'm so dead T______T

DID YOU GUYS SEE THE KRIS, AMBER AND KEY PERFORMANCE OF LIKE A G6... IT WAS AWESOME!  Our little awkward Duizhang :3

Thank you once more to all my subscribers, from those who were here since beginning until now and those who have recently found my story :) I JUST WANNA HUG YOU ALL!

 

SEE YOU NEXT WEEK, PYONG~