Seeing You Again

From Letters To Love

A week passed quickly and I was now standing on Arlanda airport in Stockholm with Gina; waiting to board the plane. I was terrified. I was going to Beijing and I knew that there was a small possibility that I might bump into Kris, but I didn’t want to ruin Gina’s and my trip because of that.

And besides, I don’t think he’ll even recognize me.

When we saw each other last I had long light blonde hair and now I have a shorter than shoulder long, dark brown hair with a fringe.

I felt that I needed to cut it the day I came home so Gina had cut it for me.

I passed my passport to the worker and he looked at my ticket, my passport and then me before he handed it back to me and I followed Gina into the plane.

14 and a half hour of flying with one stop. God why…

~

15 hours later, Gina and I walked out to the terminal at Beijing. Dragging our suitcases behind ourselves we searched for the driver who would be taking us to the hotel.

He was a nice man, around 40 years old. He took us to the hotel and wished us a nice trip in Beijing.

We got our room and checked it out. It was kind of small, but that didn’t bother us. There was one bed in the room and we both threw ourselves on it together laughing.

Let’s go shopping” Gina said and looked at me from our position on the bed. I turned my head toward her and sighed before I smiled.

Let’s go shopping! Beijing, here we come!” I said and sat up with an arm in the air. Gina laughed and we grabbed our bags and put our purses and phones in it, then we headed out the door.

We walked down the streets of Beijing, going inside some stores, trying on clothes.

At the near end of the day we were walking inside a big shopping mall. Gina had dragged me into the Gucci store and we were right now looking at their bags. Trust me, I wanted to buy all of them but I don’t even think I had enough money for one.

I was walking around in the store when two men entered the store. I looked at them, one of them had black hair and the other was really tall.

They walked over to where the bags were and the black haired male watched them while the tall one was just looking around the store. His gaze drifted over the whole shop and I froze when I saw who it was.

Kris

I immediately jogged over to Gina

Gina, can we go?” I asked as I tugged at her arm. She looked at me and saw the panic in my eyes.

Sure…” she said awkwardly and we started walking outside. I saw Kris and the black haired male, Tao, come our way and I saw Tao look at me. I turned my face away as we passed them but I bumped into Kris.

“Sorry” I mumbled while looking down at the ground.

“It’s okay” he replied and I felt how my eyes started filling with tears when I heard his voice.

~

Tao had dragged Kris out as they had free time since they had finished the promotions of their new album. Kris was simply following Tao as the younger steered their way to the last shop and the one who Tao visited most frequently.

Gucci

Kris chuckled as he followed Tao to the section with the bags that Tao always looked at. He looked around the shop; there weren’t a lot of people in the shop, perhaps around 8 people totally.

Gege, come with me” Tao said and started dragging him. Kris followed as they met two girls who were probably heading out from the shop. Tao was staring at one of them intensely, but Kris didn’t notice that. The taller one with dark brown hair bumped into him.

“Sorry” she mumbled and Kris nodded.

“It’s okay” he answered and the girls hurried out.

They stood at the shelf and Tao looked at the wallets as he spoke to Kris.

Gege, did you see who it was?” the maknae asked as he fumbled with one of the wallets before putting it back and taking up another.

Kris looked a little at Tao.

No…” he said slowly and Tao sighed.

It was her

Who?”

Her, Duizhang. Karolina

Kris stopped and looked at Tao.

No… she’s blonde. And she has long hair-“

I swear to god it was her, the same eyes and facial structure. And there is something called hair dye and scissors.” Tao said and Kris looked at Tao. Then he turned around and ran out of the store. He looked around himself, for any sign of her but didn’t find anything. Tao came out of the shop and put a hand on Kris shoulder.

She’s in Beijing Gege” Tao mumbled as Kris shook his head and they left the place.

~

Shhh… take it easy, Karolina, breathe” Gina said as she and I stood in the women’s toilet. I had lost it and broke down when I heard his voice. I had missed his voice so much.

It-It was hi-him Gina” I managed to say in between my hiccups and she dried the tears on my cheeks.

Which one of them?”

The-The tall one” I said and she nodded.

The one who spoke in English?”

I nodded again and tears streamed down my cheeks again as I recalled the sound of his voice.

 

___________

A/N: Okay, I know you guys hate me for making my story like this but... yeah... something had to happen... AND DOUBLE UPDATE! YAY!

And the little unicorn was featured today! :D

Now, some serious bussiness... I will be updating on friday the next time, then on Sunday and next week is when I'll upload the last chapters! Because next week-end I'm going to Finland for three weeks... -_______- Oh joy!

But I'll keep writing anyway and I'll be updating my Oneshot collection in a few minutes, don't forget to check that out too!

I love you guys! :D

PYONG~