The Next Date

From Letters To Love

It took about a week before we had our next “date”.

I was standing outside my apartment building, waiting for Wu Fan.

“Kar!” I heard someone yell and I turned around. Wu Fan was waving while coming my way. A smile spread on my lips as I walked to meet him. He pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back.

“S-So… What are we doing tonight?” I asked shyly as we started walking. He took my hand in his as we crossed the street.

“How about going to Lotte World?” he asked and I widened my eyes and a smile spread on my face again.

“Really?” I asked and held onto his arm.”

He nodded and I jumped around. I love Tivoli’s and I had never been to Lotte World.

We went there by metro and bus and as we arrived there I was squeezing Wu Fan’s hand hard in mine. He chuckled a little while we walked to the entrance. I pulled out my purse to pay but he stopped me.

“I’ll pay today, we’re on a date.” I looked at him but put away my purse anyway.

“Then I’ll pay for food when we’re eating” I said and he sighed while rolling his eyes and we entered Lotte World. I looked around and smiled.

“Let’s go on that one!” I said while pointing at the viking while pulling his hand. We stood in line while talking a little and I looked at it while it was swinging from one side to the other. We finally got on it and I pulled Wu Fan to one of the ends of it. We sat down and he took my hand in his and intertwined our fingers. I smiled and the ride soon started.

I laughed out of excitement and Wu Fan sat beside me screaming from time to time. I laughed and screamed out of joy.

We exited the ride and we stumbled out laughing. He pulled me to his side and we walked. Most of the rides were closed due to that it was almost winter but it didn’t bother us. We walked around the park, ate food and a couple of hours passed like that.

I spotted a gift shop and pulled him inside. I let go of his hand inside the store as I walked to the headbands. I had seen people in Korean dramas buy them with their dates and I thought we could do it to. I picked up a headband with bunny ears and put it on my head.

“Cute” I heard Wu Fan’s voice behind me as I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked in the reflection and saw him looking at me. I smiled while a blush made its way to my cheeks. I looked at the different headbands and then at Wu Fan. He came closer and looked at them.

“I don’t think any of these would suit me” he said and I chuckled.

“You just don’t want to wear one” I and took out a giraffe headband and put it on him with much difficulty.

“Why a giraffe?” he asked as he looked in the mirror, fixing the headband.

“Well… you are kind of tall you know” I said and bit my cheek so I wouldn’t start laughing as he threw me a soft glare.

He sighed and I looked at him.

“Let’s get them… please?” I begged as I looked up at him while holding his hands. He shook his head and gave a soft smile.

“Sure” he said and I smiled as I skipped to the counter to pay. I pulled my purse out faster than him and paid for the both of them.

He looked a little at me but I just smiled as we walked outside. He took my hand as I looked up to the sky. The sun had set an hour earlier and the stars were now out. We decided that it was time to go home and we took the bus back to Seoul city and from there he followed me to my apartment.

Once again we stood outside, saying good bye. I looked at him and we hugged. This time it was longer than before as he held me closer to himself. I continued holding him for as long as he would let me. After a while he pulled back and looked down at me.

He took my chin in his hand and slowly bent down.

Oh my gosh, is he going to kiss me? My mind questioned as I saw him lean toward me while gently closing his eyes. Out of reflex I did the same and soon out lips met in a soft collision. I felt those soft pink lips on mine as he gently pressed them on mine.

I felt my tummy doing flips hundred times over but he then slowly pulled away. I instinctively tried to attain that contact for a little bit longer and tried following his lips by standing on my toes but I still felt his lips move away from mine. I opened my eyes and saw him looking down at me with a generous smile. He kissed my forehead and hugged me once more.

I buried my head in his chest and took in the smell of him before we let go.

“Good night” he said and I nodded.

“Good night” I mumbled back and then I felt him take my face in his hands again, I looked up and he pressed those pink lips on mine once more in a breathtaking kiss.  

_______________

A/N: YAY~ Update xD

Well anyway, I thought I'd update twice a week now, once on wednesdays and once on Saturdays :D How'd you guys like that? This chapter is just kind of a filler, I just wanted it to have something happen more, something fun and I wrote this...

But yeah so I'll be updating twice and last night, I finally finished writing the whole story! :D

And I can reveal that it's going to be 22 chapters! :D WIIEEE~

So I'm like... really happy right now :3

I... love... you-  ish, screw it, I LOVE YOU GUYS xD

SEE YOU ON SATURDAY, PYONG~