The Truth

From Letters To Love

I came back to the hotel room after one hour, just like he had promised Gina. I walked into the hotel room and silently plopped down on the bed next to Gina and I kicked my shoes of.

So?” Gina said and I sighed as I sat up to face her.

We talked

And?”

We decided to be friends…” I sighed as I hugged my pillow and I gently fell down on my side on the bed.

Gina and I used the rest of the evening to just talk about all sort of things until we both stopped talking and fell into a deep slumber.

~

Gina and I were eating at the hotel’s restaurant, enjoying out breakfast. I looked up at her as I chewed my food.

And by the way-

Don’t talk with food in your mouth” Gina said and I sighed, rolling my eyes before chewing the food and finally swallowing it.

By the way, Kris asked me if we would want to hang out today and I kind of told him that we would” I continued while looking at my food.

Sure. I think that’ll be nice.” She said and continued eating.

And I think Tao is coming to

That cute black haired guy from yesterday?”

Yeah… I guess…” I answered and looked at her.

We went back to our room and changed to a casual wear, just jeans and a top with a cardigan or jacket over.

It was at 12 when we went down to the lobby and outside the hotel and met up with Kris and Tao. We walked around Beijing, this time Luhan also joined us and he showed us some interesting things about his hometown.

I was quiet for most of the day while Gina spoke, or tried to speak English with Luhan and ask him about Beijing. I swear to god that it took all my might not to burst out laughing at him when he tried to answer in English. Luckily Tao helped him.

Kris and I were walking behind the other three, trying to be as casual about our situation as possible.

We didn’t really speak; we would say a few words to each other at times and laugh a little.

“It’s nice to see you again” he said and gave a faint smile. I nodded.

“You too” I said and urged a smile to my lips. I loved his smile. When he smiled, it felt like my world was perfect.

The other three in front of us suddenly stopped when Luhan stopped outside a coffee shop. He opened the door and ushered us inside. We sat down the five of us by a table.

“I’ll be right back.” Kris said as he stood up. “You know what I want right?” he asked me and I nodded.

Yes I did. I remembered everything about him.

Kris walked away from our table and started walking to the back of the shop. Tao and Luhan looked after him as he walked and when he was out of view.

Karolina, you have no idea what we have gone through with him for these last two months.” Luhan sighed and I turned to him.

What?” I asked, confused.

He’s been one hell of a moody teenager since you left.”

I stayed quiet and looked down at the table.

We’re not saying that you did anything wrong, we just want you to know how much he’s missed you” Luhan said and took my hand in his.

He’s been crying like a little child. He’s been ier than usual-“

He didn’t even go out with me shopping, not even when I did my Bbuing Bbui-“

This is not about you Tao!” Luhan spat and the young boy cowered back in his seat.

He’s been missing you like crazy. Chen even had to move out and into my and Yixing’s room. And when we recorded a new song and he started crying. He even cried on the plane here from Seoul and-“

He’s back

Luhan stopped talking when Tao alerted us and I looked up to find Kris walking towards us. I handed him his cup of Americano and he smiled and sipped at it.

Luhan started talking about something else and I stole glances at Kris while thinking about what Luhan just told me.

He cried? He even missed me? How? Why? I mean, he even had Chen move into Luhan’s room. And he cried when recording a song… he cried flying here…

I shook my head and looked at Luhan again and listened to his stories about when he was a child and would run around Beijing with his friends.

_______

A/N: Hello~ So two chapters left, what do you think? I don't have a lot to say so... yeah, but I LOVE YOU! And even when this story ends... Please continue liking it. And I can tell you guys that I have 2 EXO fics going on... but I won't be putting them up here until after summer... but I'll be putting up a link here so then... maybe you can like read it? :D

And if there is someone who could do or wants to do a poster for this story; I'd be happy to have one :D

So yeah... SEE YOU ON LIKE... I think it'll be... hopefully one day during next week... and then the last chapter on Saturday T_______T

I LOVE YOU!!! AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT! :D

PYONG~