Final

From Letters To Love

I was leaving two days later. Standing at the lobby of the hotel, in his arms again. I held him tightly as I didn’t want to let go of him. I drew in the smell of him in my nostrils and put it away in the memory. He held me close and kissed the top of my head.

Then he let go of me and I sighed. We had gotten together finally, but I was still scared about how it would go for us. I had never been in a relationship before and what scared me the most was the long distance we had to do. I saw how he carefully took of his sweater and he carefully put it on me. I looked at him, clearly confused, and then he pulled me into a hug again.

“Wear it when you miss me” he whispered in my ear and I nodded. He then took my cheek in his hand and he kissed me. And again I felt those butterflies in my stomach.

“I’ll miss you all the time” I whispered against his lips, eyes still closed.

“I’ll miss you even more” he mumbled and he kissed me again. We let go and I climbed into the cab that was to take me and Gina to the airport. She said good bye to Yixing before she sat down in the cab, kissing his cheek once and I saw how his face heated up in a cute reddish flush.

I waved at Wu Fan as the cab drove away and I saw how he waved back with a sad smile on his lips.

I sighed and turned forward.

A couple of hours later I was on the plane, staring out the window as we left China I sighed and pulled the sweater I was still wearing, closer around myself and I drew in the smell of Wu Fan in my nose.

~~~~~

Two months later I was once again on the airport of Arlanda, Stockholm. This time I had two big suitcases, full of clothes with me. Wu Fan and I called each other as much as possible, mostly through Skype. He was back in Seoul again and now he was just enjoying their longer break before starting again with preparations for the next album in the fall.

I put my suitcases on the band and checked them in and then I got my ticket. I walked over to my parents who were saying goodbye to me.

Are you sure you want this sweety?” my mom asked, almost tearing up and I smiled.

Yes mum. I love him. I am sure. You have to come and visit me okay? And I’ll come back home once in a while to.” I said and hugged my mom. She held tightly onto me. This was one thing I would miss. My mother. She was my best friend but I knew that I could always call her if I needed to.

Then I turned to my dad. He wasn’t so happy with what I was doing, but seeing me happy, he let me go.

You can always come back home, remember that” he said and I hugged him while nodding.

I love you” I said and kissed their cheeks before letting go of them, walking toward the security check.

~~~~~~

I had walked out of the airport and taken a cab to the apartment which I was standing outside now. I stood by the door and punched in the code I had gotten from my land lord and the door made a buzzing sound and I opened the door and walked over to the elevator.

I stepped inside and headed for the 10th floor. I stepped out and walked over to the door which had the number of 106 on its surface and I entered the key in the key hole. The only thing I did was check the place out, a big kitchen with a built in dining room with a table for 4 persons. A roomy living room and two bedrooms and a large bathroom. Then I left the apartment and took a cab for the next address.

The clock was barely 5 in the afternoon when I hopped out and walked up to the door. I pushed the number 45 and waited for someone to answer.

Who is it?”

Karolina

The door opened with a buzzing noise and I smiled. I took the elevator to the 4th floor. Then I was greeted by Xiumin with his hair standing to every way possible. He smiled at me as I made my way to the door.

Nice seeing you again” He said and ushered me inside. He closed the door behind me and walked into the apartment.

I hadn’t told Wu Fan this. He had no idea I was coming to Seoul, he didn’t know that I was moving here. I smiled as I remembered how I had spoken with Luhan about how to surprise Wu Fan and then I was taken back to reality.

I took of my shoes and tip toed into the living room.

Wu Fan sat on the floor with his back against me, talking to Lay about something, not noticing me at all. I stopped behind him and crouched down; I slid my hands to his face and covered his eyes. I felt him tense up I giggled silently.

“Guess who?” I whispered in his ear and I could swear that he smiled. He took my hands of his eyes and turned to look at me. When he smiled I bit my lip and raised my hands in the air.

“Surprise!” I kind of yelled and he tackled me to the floor. I laughed as I heard the other members laugh and I felt Wu Fan’s arms around my waist and I put my arms around his neck. I felt him bury his face in my hair and I smiled.

“Oh, how I’ve missed you” he mumbled in my ear before looking at me. I smiled and he pulled us up into a sitting position again. He pulled me close to him again and he held me close. He then leaned down to my face and placed those wonderful pink lips on mine again.

I smiled into the kiss and answered the kiss quickly before we broke away. I looked around the room and Luhan was looking at us while resting his chin on his hand and his elbow on his thigh.

You guys look so cute together!” Chen squealed and I laughed while Kris pulled me in between his legs and put his arms around me and pulled me even closer to his body so that I was resting my back against his chest, then he put his chin on my head and I smiled.

“I’m not going to leave you anymore” I said and played with his hands in front of me and felt how he lifted his chin of my head.

“What?”

“I’m not going to leave you. I live here now” I said and looked up behind me at him and a gorgeous smile broke out on his lips again.

“Really?”

“Really.”

“I love you”

“I love you too”

__________

A/N:

It's over now...

And I... I really enjoyed my time with you guys... Thank you everybody for reading: The commenter ones, the silent ones. All of you. And... I hope we see each other again soon. Lets meet again soon, okay? And please, comment what you thought about the story in general, I would be super duper happy!

Bye....~ ;3

I love you guys...

Pyong...~