Thoughts of You

From Letters To Love

 

A week had passed since Karolina and Kris spoke. Neither of them wanted to see each other, Karolina because she was trying to forget Kris, she didn’t want to get her hopes up. Kris mainly because he was angry with Karolina.

EXO dorm:

What if she doesn’t like me? Is it so bad that I’m famous?

But what gives her the right to say that I can’t date? I mean I can date who ever I want.

But what if she didn’t want us together because I’m not what she wants in a boyfriend?

Damn, I let my hopes grow…

But she’s leaving… I need to speak with her again before we leave.

But… what if she really doesn’t want anything with me to do?

Kris rolled over in his bed and laid on his side while facing the sunlight that shone in through the window. The door to the bedroom opened slowly and a boy stuck his head inside.

Duizhang?” the boy asked and Kris looked over at Luhan who was looking at Kris as he laid in the bed, comforter halfway down on the floor and Kris staring lazily at the boy who was actually older than him.

You okay?” Luhan asked as he opened the door a little more and Kris groaned as he slid to lie on his tummy and buried his face in the pillow.  Luhan sat down on the bed beside Kris and put a hand on the younger’s shoulder.

What is it? You’ve been like this for a week now. And you haven’t spoken to K-“

Don’t say her name” Kris growled and Luhan swallowed.

“-Herhe carefully continued. Luhan could somehow already guess that it had something with Karolina to do.

She said we can’t date anymore” Kris mumbled into the pillow, barely loud enough for Luhan to hear.

What? Why?” Luhan asked and Kris pulled himself up and leaned on his elbows.

Beats me. She said that, and I quote: Maybe it’s best if we just… forget about each otherKris sighed and looked over at Luhan. “What should I do?”

Luhan sighed and looked up at the ceiling, as if it contained the answer for Kris’ question.

I… I really don’t know actually” he said and Kris plopped down on the pillow again.

But come on, we have training, that’ll have to get your mind of things” Luhan said as he lightly slapped Kris comforter covered .

Kris groaned as he forced himself out of bed. He pulled on a pair of black sweatpants and grabbed a t-shirt from his suitcase and threw it on while walking out of the room. He retreated again to grab a hoodie in grey and pulled it over the t-shirt.

In Karolina’s apartment:

Are you sure you want to do this Karolina?” Aiko asked as the two of them sat in front of Aiko’s laptop.

Yes, what’s the number to the agency?” Karolina answered and Aiko told her the number.

Karolina lifted the phone and pressed it toward her ear.

Are the papers-“

“Hello, my name is Karolina” She said and Aiko quieted down. Karolina knew what she was asking for so she pointed at the papers on the table in front of us.

“Yes, I have an airplane ticket which is booked for two weeks forward, but I would need to change it to next week, is that possible?” She asked to the phone and the lady on the other end asked Karolina for her flight number and she told her it and successfully she changed it to an earlier flight which was the following week. Karolina thanked her and then looked at Aiko.

I’m going to miss you” Aiko said quietly and Karolina took her in a hug.

I’ll miss you to Unnie, but I’ll be writing to you okay? And I’ll come to visit you

Even when I’ve moved back to Japan?”

Especially then. I’ve always wanted to go to Japan” she told her and Aiko smiled a little.

Why did you want to leave earlier?” Aiko then asked and Karolina looked away from her and walked into the kitchen and turned the stove on and put the kettle over it.

Well, I just really miss mom and dad and-“

It’s because of him isn’t it?”

She stopped and looked at the ground.

No…”

You can’t fool me Karolina

Okay, fine! It’s because I don’t want to be here, risking that I’ll meet him again and everything will just break for me?” Karolina said and Aiko stood up and hugged me. She cried on her shoulder and Aiko just stood there, holding her and her back.

___________

A/N: So updated today instead of yesterday, I actually forgot, sorry ^^'

But okay! I don'y have a lot to say... So... yeah... see you on Saturday again and now I'm gonna go eat chocolate, drink soda and take care of my throat while I write... I think I got sick... but yeah!

AND ARE THERE ANY ELF'S OUT THERE?! ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR 6JIB?! I'M NOT!

And I'm SOOOO mad... EXO's coming to London... and I can't go T________T

ANYWAYS, ENOUGH OF MY TRAGIC LIFE... PYONG~