Finally I Found You

From Letters To Love

The sun had set and we were sitting inside a restaurant, waiting for our food.

After the slight panic attack I had earlier on the day we had gone home, left our bags at our hotel room. We had changed our clothes and then started our search for a restaurant.

We had decided to eat at a small pub-like restaurant, nothing big so it was rather cozy.

I looked around the restaurant and saw as the door opened. Inside stepped the two who I was dreading to see.

God, why are you doing this to me?

Kris and Tao stood in the doorway and looked around the restaurant. A waiter came to ask if they needed any help but they declined. Then I saw how Kris turned toward us and I quickly looked away so that he wouldn’t notice me. Gina looked strangely at me and I sighed.

It’s him again” I mumbled and she made an o-shape with and then looked at them as they spotted her. I looked up again to steal a look on them but unfortunately Tao spotted me and he started dragging Kris toward us.

I stared at the table as if they weren’t there.

Hi Kar, long time no see” Tao said and I bit my tongue as I slowly looked up at the boy, trying not to look at Kris, because I knew that I would crumble if I looked at him.

N-Neh… Long Time no see” I said and managed an awkward smile.

Do you mind if we sit here?” he asked and I swallowed.

Yes.

No…” I said stiffly and Tao smiled.

Good!”

He sat down next to Gina who looked dumbfounded at me and then at Tao who reached out his hand.

“Hello, I am Tao” he said and Gina took his hand in hers.

“Gina”

Kris sat down carefully, as if not wanting to sit on glass, beside me. I shifted a little bit away from him and swallowed again. I kept my gaze at the table the whole time while they ordered and our food came.

I carefully ate my food as Tao and Kris spoke. They spoke in mandarin so I couldn’t understand what they were talking about. Gina nudged me under the table with her foot and I looked up at me. She then shifted her eyes to the male beside me and I carefully looked at him to find him looking at me with a questioning look.

I fought hard not to burst into tears right in front of him and swallowed hard.

“Yes?” I asked.

“I said; How have you been?” he asked.

Worse than you can imagine, horrible, I want to be yours! I feel like I don’t have a reason to live without you. I wanted to kill myself, jump in front of a train, stab my chest with a knife. I wanted to just lay in bed, cry all day and never be alive. I feel like dying-

“Good. And you?” I asked, lying to myself and everybody else.

“Fine.” I saw how he swallowed and then he looked down at his food again. I looked down to and continued eating.

~

 We finished eating and we were exiting the restaurant. We stood outside the restaurant when Kris said the first words.

“Gina, is it okay if I borrow Karolina for a while?” he asked and Gina looked at me. I took a deep breath.

I guess I can manage…” I said to her and she nodded.

“Okay, but I don’t want her to be gone the whole night.”

“I promise, one hour and that’s it”

___________

A/N: Hi again! :D So its... 3 chapters left! T____T

See you on Sunday... :3