Meeting again?

From Letters To Love

I ran away. Why did you do that? Well, I was scared. But didn’t you want to meet him? Yes you did!

I hit my head a few times as I rolled over in my bed. I couldn’t believe what I had just done earlier that day. I had run away from the fanmeeting. I sighed once and close my eyes and tried to sleep.

I woke on Monday and dragged myself out of bed. I had only got a couple of hours of sleep due to my own body’s choice to roll around the bed and my heads choice to remind me of what I had done. I got myself to school and came home exhausted from work and threw myself onto the couch and fell asleep.

I slept peacefully that night and had a good day in school and work before I got home. I checked my mail and found a new letter from him. I tore it open and read it.

Hi Kar.
Thank you for your letter of encouragement
I saw you at the fansign. Why did you run away?
I wanted to talk to you.
I wanted to know you more.
I ran after you, but you had disappeared and I had to do a weird fan service to get away.
I am soon to return to China and I want to meet you before going there.
If you’re interested in meeting up would you come to the Banpo Bridge on Saturday evening?
I’ll be waiting there for you at 10.
Love, Wu Fan”

I took a shaking breath and dropped the letter onto the table. Should I meet up with him or shouldn’t I?

I mean… I like him… don’t I?

“Argh!” I screamed slightly, letting my frustration out and slumped down on my bed. I felt so confused. I mean, why would he want to meet me? I’m just a fan.

~

Wednesday morning I went to school. I tried to concentrate but my mind was all around Wu Fan’s letter. I still hadn’t decided if I wanted to go. I mean, what if he doesn’t come? What if he does come?

When I got home I wrote down the pro’s and the con’s on going… and… the pro’s won… by a fair amount. I crumpled the paper and threw it away.

I looked up to the ceiling and puffed my cheeks.

I was going. I was going to meet Wu Fan at the Banpo Bridge. On Saturday evening. At 10.

I shook my head and sat up. I have to face the reality.

~

Friday was a slow day for me and nothing seemed to go right. I got my test results back and saw that I had only gotten an D on it. I sighed and told myself to make it better. I hated having grades lower than a C.

And the evening didn’t end there. After work that ended at 6 my co-worker dragged me with some more of the workers to a norebang and I stayed there quite long before heading home. I didn’t drink as I wasn’t much of a drinker to begin with and I knew that I had to study for Saturday’s test in Korean language.

I was fairly good in languages, but I still needed to study.

I sat up half of the night revising the texts and I went to bed for just a couple of hours.

I came to school, almost looking like a zombie, but I scored the test. I sat through the day of history, math and biology before heading to work. I was as tired today as I had been on Monday. My co-worker noticed how slow and tired I was and she sent me home, promising to cover my shift.

I came home at 4 and laid down on the couch and closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes hours later and stretched my arms. I looked at the clock and shot up.

9.30?! I screamed and ran to my clothes, throwing of what I was wearing right now and jumped into the shower before putting on clean clothes. I then grabbed my keys, phone and subway ticket before sprinting of.

I ran though the street, spreading apologies here and there before running down to the subway. I took the subway to Dongjak Station and ran up the second exit. I walked onto the bridge and started to walk over it.

My heart raced but I couldn’t see anyone there.

A fairly tall man was walking towards me. I squinted my eyes to see his face and hoping to see his light brown hair but to my dismay it wasn’t him.

 I looked at the clock again. 10.30. I swore under my breath and continued walking over the bridge and after an half hour I got to the other side.

I sighed and gripped my hair in frustration and pulled it lightly before yelling out loud.

Crap… I had missed him.

________________

A/N: Okay, so this isn't so long, but I've been writing this over and over again to get it to be more exciting.

Thank you to all of the 36 subscribes, you make my day and you encourage me to continue writing! Don't be afraid to comment! I love comments ^w^

THANK YOU, SEE YOU NEXT SATURDAY :D

I'll throw in Luhan's aegyo just for you guys! :D And Tao is showing you guys how happy I am, I am so bad with emotions...

PYONG~