Awkward First Conversation

From Letters To Love

“You came”

I nodded and flashed him a smile. Of course he couldn’t see it, but I hoped he could see how my eyes formed a small eye smile.

He was tall. I mean I am pretty tall myself at 171 cm but he is like… He is like a mountain.  I looked up at him and felt my breath get stuck in my throat. He was gorgeous. He was standing there in front of me with a small smile on his lips and his hair fell perfectly over his face. I myself was looking half good with glossy eyes and an all too big sweater.

I put a strand of my hair behind my ear.

“Do you want to walk a little?” he asked and I nodded. We walked down to the stream and slowly started walking by it. We were quiet, but it wasn’t an uncomfortable silence. I looked at the stream and adored it as we slowly walked. I felt him look at me and I looked over at him.

He didn’t say anything, he just smiled slightly and I blushed.

“Why are you wearing that mask?” he asked me quietly and I looked over at him for a short second before looking down on my shoes.

“I-I kinda got sick on Saturday” I said and stopped.

“I-I wasn’t going to ditch you on Saturday. I really tried to meet up with you, but I slept in-“

“You slept in?”

“Yeah, you see I had been studying late the previous night so I was exhausted and I fell asleep on the couch when I got home. And then when I woke up, the clock was already 9.30. I tried to be there as fast as I could but I missed you and then the subway was out of use and I didn’t want to take the bus because then I would have had to wait for an hour so I walked home in the rain and kind of got sick…” I said and fiddled with my fingers.

I heard him chuckle and I looked up.

“It’s okay, since you told me the truth.” He said and I smiled.

The sun started setting and I watched the sun disappear behind the buildings and the sky turned into an orange-red colored sky and I smiled for myself.  

“So you’re going to China tomorrow?” I asked him as we walked down beside the river.

“Yeah… We are having a comeback” he said and I looked over at him.

“I’m sure you will do great” I said and smiled a little. He looked over at me and smiled faintly.

“Let’s sit down” I said and pointed at a bench. We sat down and I took out an unopened water bottle and offered it to him. He took it and smiled before twisting the cap open and drinking. I took out the other bottle and pulled my mask from my mouth and drank some water.

The river had quieted down and there weren’t really much people there anymore. I looked at the river as I pulled my mask up again and I sighed.

“Are you going to buy our new album?” he asked and I looked over to him.

“Of course I am.” I answered and he chuckled.

“You really are something” he said and took of his shades. He looked at me and our eyes met. Once again it felt like the world stopped spinning. 

I looked away embarrassed and looked at the river once more. The lights placed at the bottom of it made the water sparkle in a light green color and the water ran quietly down the stream. I rubbed my hands together to get some warmth. I’ve always had blood circulation in my fingers.

“How about some coffee?” Wu Fan asked and I looked over at him as he studied me. I slowly nodded and we stood up and started walking.

____________

A/N: TADAAAH~ Hihih ^^' what do you think? :3 I have plenty of more chapters waiting so I will continue uploading!

And I love it when you guys comment! I get all fan-girly about it ^^ haha, but I seriously LOVE to see that people have commented, so do it! :D

AND I AM FREE UNTIL TUESDAY... YEAAAAAH~

So I see you guys next week! I LOVE YOU ALL! :D

P.S: I wrote a short one-shot about Lay, mind checking it out? Then click HERE

PYONG~