Café Talk

From Letters To Love

We walked down the street and I looked over at the closed shops. I hadn’t been out much in Seoul since I had school and work. My free-time was limited. We stopped outside a cozy looking small café.

“Let’s go inside” he said and opened the door and let me inside the empty café. We sat down in an empty stall at the back of the café. I put my bag on my chair and pulled out my purse.

“What do you want, I’ll order?” I said quietly and looked at him.

“An Americano.” He said with a small smile and I nodded while getting up. I walked over to the counter and ordered one Americano and a latte. I looked over at Wu Fan while I waited and he flashed me a smile and I blushed before turning to the girl behind the counter and brought the drinks with me when I went back to him.

I sat down opposite of him and handed him his drink. He thanked me and sipped at it. I stirred my drink and then I looked at Wu Fan.

“Can I ask you something?” I asked and looked down in my cup.

“Sure” he said and shifted in his seat.

“Why… why did you answer my letters?” I asked. I wanted to know if he always answered everyone’s letters or if I was special.

“Well… it’s what an idol’s supposed to do right? Be nice to his fans” he said and looked around the empty café.

“Oh… okay” I said. I wasn’t special. Stupid Karolina, why did you even think that you were special?! My mind shouted and I sighed.

“But… there was also something about your letters that made me want to answer you and I enjoyed your letters. You weren’t like the other fans. You seemed to care about us as people, not idols.” He continued and I looked up at him.

“And you’re pretty” he said with a smirk and I felt my cheeks flush with blood and I quickly looked down, hiding my cheeks behind my hands.

“Now it’s my turn to ask” he said and leaned back in the chair.

“Why did you run away last week?” he asked and I looked at him.

“I-I… I don’t know…” I answered him. “I guess I was just scared. I didn’t know what I would do if you recognized me. And then when Chanyeol recognized me I started panicking and I did what I am best at. I ran away.”

I met his gaze as I looked up and I saw something in his eyes which I couldn’t understand.

“Well… It’s okay” he then said and smiled. “Since you paid for my coffee”

We laughed a little and then he started asking me a bunch of questions.

“Which is your favorite song on the album?”

“Angel”

“Who’s your favorite member in EXO?”

“Y-Y-You”

“Then who is your favorite member in EXO-K?”

“Ch-Chanyeol”

“Aish… That kid… “ he mumbled and I giggled a little.

“Did you watch the showcase SM put on youtube?”

Nod.

“What did you think of mine and Chanyeol’s performance?”

I laughed a little when I remembered their mini gangsta-convo in the beginning of the song.

“What’s so funny?”

“It’s just… that little convo in the beginning when he calls you ‘Kreese’ that’s so funny. I don’t know why but he sounds so weird!” I said and he looked at me.

“Ah… I hate that. But he at English you know so I can’t blame him” he said and we laughed a little at Chanyeol’s antics.

“When is your flight tomorrow?” I asked and drank the last of my drink.

“4 am” he answered and I sighed. So early, and he is still out here with me.

 “Maybe we should get going” I said and looked at the clock. It was almost midnight and he nodded.

“I’ll take you home” he offered me and I tried to tell him that I could go home by myself but of course I lost that battle. He walked me home and we stopped outside the apartment building.

“So…How are you getting home?” I asked and looked at him. It was late and I didn’t want him to walk home in the dark.

“My manager is going to pick me up soon” he said and I nodded. I was looking down at the ground while fiddling with the hem of my shirt.

“C-Could I have your number?” he asked shyly and rubbed his neck before looking at me.

Was he serious?! I felt like jumping around and screaming my head off but I didn’t.

“S-Sure” I said and smiled. He pulled out his phone and handed it to me and I saved my number in his phone and handed it to him.  He then went to stand beside me and took his phone up and took a selca of us. I tried smiling but it looked unsure on the photo. I frowned and he laughed a little.

“Well… Good night” Wu Fan said and I nodded.

“Good Night” I said and turned away.

“C-can I get a hug?” he asked when I had come to the door and was about to enter the code. I turned back around. I slowly walked down the stairs and he hugged me when I arrived in front of him. He held his arms around me and I smiled a little before hugging him back and taking in his smell.

His cologne was the nicest smell I’ve ever experienced and I felt him put his head on mine.  I blushed a little and then we pulled away. I waited with him for his manager and when we saw the car coming up and Wu Fan confirming that it was their manager he said good bye and I started walking up the stairs.

“Good Luck” I said to him and he smiled before bowing and I bowed back to him.

I stopped at the entrance and looked down at him as he climbed into the car and then I went inside.

__________

TADAAAH~I know it's late but I was a riding camp and came home today so I couldn't upload yesterday.

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BAEKHYUN OPPA AND ME, YES YOU HEARD RIGHT, IT'S MA BIRTHDAY TO :D H

Hope you liked the chapter. SEE YOU NEXT WEEK! :D