Bbuing, Bbuing~

From Letters To Love

"Bbuing, Bbuing” he said and did the hand motion and we all groaned and I cringed in my seat. The boys also whined and screamed a little and Kai even kicked the air.

Wow~ that was… that was strong!” Chanyeol said and Tao fiddled with the leg of his pants.

Now, the next contestant! Karolina!” I sighed and looked down; I had to prepare for this mentally.

I raised my hand up to my cheek and widened my eyes so that they would look cuter.

Bbuing~ Bbuing~” I said with the sweetest voice I could muster and then I fell forward, burying my face in my hands as I heard the boys scream. I laughed and looked up with a flushed face.

She made us scream! Wow, Tao, you’ve got some competition!” Chanyeol said and Tao threw him a glare.

Next up is… Sehun!

Sehun sighed and put his hand next to his face and opened his mouth. Then the hand fell down again.

I can’t do this!” he yelled out in frustration and laid down on the ground. We all laughed and he got dragged away by Luhan.

Okay… So we have one contestant less! Let’s continue onto the next round. Round 2!” Chanyeol hollered and we waited for him to reveal the mission.

Next mission is… Begging for something!” Chanyeol said. “You have to do aegyo and ask for something.”

Tao started off first, he did an amazing aegyo with the bbuing bbuing and he got Xiumin to get him an ice cream. I was kind of worried for this myself and I sighed.

So, Kar, who do you want to try to win over?” Chanyeol asked and I looked at the boys. They were all looking at me, well not Tao or Xiumin, but the rest of them were. I bit my lower lip and pointed at Wu Fan. He smiled and sat down in front of me.

So, Kar has to try to win over Kris, what are you going to ask for?” Chanyeol asked and I answered that it was a secret.

I looked down and Chanyeol did the countdown.

3,2,1 – begin!" he said and I looked up at Wu Fan with a slight pout.

Oppa~” I whined and leaned slightly forward. He looked at me and nodded.

“Oppa~ I saw a pretty necklace that I really, really want!” I bit my lip and fiddled with my sleeve before I looked up at him from under my fringe. I saw him gulp and his cheeks flushed a little.

“Could you buy me the necklace? Please~” I ended with an aegyo voice while leaning toward him with big eyes.

Wu Fan flushed and then he looked away.

“Please~ Pretty please~?” I asked again and blinked and he sighed.

“…Okay” he whispered and I smiled and looked over at Chanyeol.

FINISHED!” Chaneyol said and the members clapped. Wu Fan hid his face in his hands and I laughed as I took the hands away from his face. He was blushing and he refused to look at me. I patted his shoulder and then he stood up and walked over to his seat in the couch and sat down.

So… and the winner is…” Chanyeol said but was interrupted by the doorbell. D.O sprung up from his seat and ran over to the door. He came back a couple of minutes later with bags in his hands.

The food is here!” he said and everybody ran after him into the kitchen. I sat on the floor and soon Wu Fan came back with two take-out boxes. He handed me one and I thanked him and broke the chopsticks before opening the package.

“I remembered that you don’t like spicy food” he said and I looked up at him. I had told him that before I moved to Seoul. I was flattered that he remembered and I dug in the food. It was heaven and I sighed in content when I tasted the first bite.

“Oh my god…” I said and looked at the food. “I feel like I’m in heaven.” Wu Fan laughed a little as Tao, Luhan and Sehun joined us.

We talked and joked as we ate. Luhan and Tao tried to teach me some Chinese tongue twisters but it failed completely. We finished out food and I laid back on the floor. Tao laid his head on my stomach I groaned a little.

“I am so full…” I said and looked over at Wu Fan when he came back from the kitchen and he laughed a little when he saw us on the floor. Sehun and Luhan had joined us at my other side and we just looked like a group of passed out teenagers.

He walked over to us and sat down by my head. He lifted my head from the floor and placed in his lap. I blushed as he did so and looked up at him.  He stared down at me and I felt his gaze pierce into me, I tore my eyes away from him and I felt him twirl my hair between his fingers.

I moved my hands to Tao’s hair and started playing with it. His hair was soft and had grown rather long. I saw how he had his eyes closed and how his breathing soon became deep and even.

Luhan and Sehun were giggles were heard and I looked over at them. They were looking at each other and whispering about something.

Chanyeol walked into the living room and stopped, seeing us on the floor. He looked at us with his eyebrows raised and then he chuckled a little.

Yah! Why are you lying around here?” he asked and kicked Luhan on his . Luhan shooed his foot away and glared at the younger one who just laughed.

Well, then I will join you guys” he said and laid down with his head on Sehun’s tummy and his legs over mine. I sighed and looked over at the door again and D.O and Kai was looking at us. Kai smiled and squeezed himself down between Luhan and Sehun who started to protest but was shushed as Suho pointed at the sleeping Tao.

Suho also joined our pile and rested his head on Luhan’s stomach and sprawled his arms and legs across the floor. Soon all of EXO were lying on the floor. Bakhyun laid with his head on Chanyeold tummy and his leg towards me and D.O had positioned himself beside Tao, who was by now hugging him around the waist. Wu Fan was still sitting by my head and Lay had laid down beside him with his head in Wu Fan’s lap to. Xiumin and Chen had found a corner where they were resting their heads on Suho’s tummy.

I promise you it wasn’t such a pretty sight.

_________

A/N: So this chappie is just plain wierd xD I'm so sorry hahaha.


Baby-Tao's Bbuing-Bbuing :3

Have you guys ever noticed how cute Wu Fan is when he's gigling? I mean... JUST LOOK AT HIM!

AND DID YOU SEE HIM WHEN THEY WERE ON THE PHOTOSHOOT FOOR THE MEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE?!

There is still loads of chapters coming, I don't really know how long this is going to be, but I'm still writing and I have a couple of events that has to happen :3 But anyway! I'll keep updating on saturdays like always and I'll tell you guys in beforehand if there is going to be any delays! HOPE YOU ALL ARE WELL.

SEE YOU NEXT SATURDAY!

PYONG~