Chanyeol...

From Letters To Love

Ch-Chanyeol” I stuttered and he looked up at me as he dusted of his pants.

Ah… Yeah…” he said and smiled a little.

Oh, I’m sorry. I’m Karolina” I said and stuck out my hand.

Oh! So you’re that girl that I found a picture of in Kris’ wallet” he said and laughed.

I was shocked. Wu Fan had a picture of ME in his wallet? He continued looking at me and he furrowed his brows.

You really are pretty” he then mumbled and I felt my cheeks flush. I fiddled with Peggy’s leash.

How about coming over to us tomorrow? EXO-M is coming back and I think he would like to see you.” Chanyeol said and I looked up at him.

Uh…

What should I do? Should I go? I wanted to meet Wu Fan again, but would he want to meet me?

Come on, I’m sure he would like it” Chanyeol said and smiled. What a dork.

O-okay… But how am I getting there… I don’t know where your dorm is” I said and we started walking toward the exit of the park.

Chanyeol explained to me how to get there by subway and then somebody would come and pick me up at the subway and walk me to the dorm.  We decided that I would be there by 12 the next day before we said goodbye. He wasn’t such a bad guy. He was pretty funny and nice. And his voice really doesn’t fit together with that baby face of his.

I came home and Peggy ran into the kitchen where I could hear Aiko talk to Peggy in Japanese.

Kar-chan! I’ve made you food!” Aiko then said and looked out from the kitchen and I laughed.

You didn’t have to.” I said and walked into the kitchen, smelling something that delicious.

Sit down

I sat down at the table and she put down a plate of glorious looking kimchi. Sure she was Japanese but she did know how to make Korean food. We both ate in silence and as I finished my plate I was so full that I wouldn’t even be able to eat one grain of rice.

Wow… that was amazing! I said and huffed before standing up and washing up my plate and putting it back into the cupboard.

I walked over to the couch and laid down on it and then Aiko came and laid down next to me.

Can you look after Peggy tomorrow? I’m meeting a friend tomorrow and will most likely be gone the whole day” I said as I laid there, with eyes closed and listening to the TV in the background.

Hmm… Sure. I don’t have anything planned so why not” she said and then she groaned as Peggy jumped up on her stomach and walked around a little before settling down on both Aiko’s and my stomach.

I pat Peggy on the head and we laid there, enjoying the feeling of full stomachs and actually falling asleep. I woke up a couple hours later from Peggy who was my face.

Ah, ne, arassoyo” I groaned and then I sat up and woke Aiko up.

Aiko… It’s your turn to take Peggy out” I groaned and pushed her.

“Hai~” she said and sat up, rubbing her eyes as she walked toward the door. I slowly got up and went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I brushed my hair and studied my face in the mirror. I puffed my cheeks out before turning of the lights and walking out from the bathroom.

~

The next morning I woke up at 10.45 and took a shower. Then I changed into a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, a white t-shirt with a thin grey zip-up hoodie. I blow dried my hair and put it in a bun and ate breakfast. Aiko was still asleep and so was Peggy. I smiled and left the apartment at 11.30.

I wore a black winter jacket over the hoodie and a pair of black and white high tops. I walked down to the subway and rode it for 15 minutes and then I went up. I found the meeting place and then I saw a boy looking around for somebody. I recognized the boy; he looked a lot like Baekhyun and I walked up to him.

Eh… Are you Beakyun-sshi?” I asked and he looked at me before nodding.

I’m Karolina” I said and stuck out my hand.

Hello, so you’re the one I was supposed to pick up.” He said and shook my hand. I nodded and then we started walking. We didn’t talk much as we walked and soon we were at an apartment complex. He took me inside and we rode the elevator in silence.

He walked up to a door and punched in some digits and the lock clicked. He opened the door and let me in first.

I looked into the noisy apartment and saw Chanyeol standing in the doorway. He came over as I pulled of my shoes. Then he dragged me with him into the apartment.

Kris Hyung! I have something for you~” he said and we entered the livingroom.
____________

Tadaah~ Hahha... It's y but anyway... I thought I'd upload it either way. Next chapter will be a little shorter one, but the one after that will be a little... odd and in my opinon funny :3

I wish I was in LA for SMTOWN... Huuu~ T___T Is someone there? I hope you all have a blast!

But now, Imma continue writing for you guys!

And don't forget to chek out my EXO oneshots if you are interested in reading about other EXO members to. It is updated as I finish my oneshots. I'll give you guys the link!

SEE YOU GUYS NEXT WEEK *SNEEZE* Yeah... I'm sick... T_______T

PYONG~ ♥