Meetings and Greetings

From Letters To Love

A week passed.

I had started school and found work at the small cafe that was located just a block away. I was lucky they had hired me, they had been looking for someone who knew english well since a lot of tourists had started to visit them.

Finally, after that first week, I got a new letter from him. He told me that EXO were going to Japan the following week and that he'd happily continue writing to me. And he also told me about how Chanyeol had found one of the pictures I sent him and shown it to everyone.

I blushed when he told me how Chanyeol had called me cute. I know, ridiculous right?

I giggled a little as I put the letter away onto the table infront of myself.

I checked the envelope and found two polaroid pictures there. The first one was surprisingly of Chanyeol and on the back side Wu Fan had written

"He really wanted you to have a picture of him, but you can throw it away if you want to"

I laughed a little and took out the other. It was of Wu Fan and he was laying down with his head on a pillow and he had an adorable bed head as he smiled sleepily towards me. On the back side there was nothing written, just a happy smiley and a heart.

I sighed and looked at it. He looked amazing.

I took out a clean paper and wrote him and answer and wished them good luck in Japan.

That night I went to bed with a content smile. And the first thing I did the next morning was to take a picture of myselg which I included to the letter and posted it later that same day.

~

A week passed and EXO had left for Japan a couple of days earlier. I had recieved a letter and I had written him back, even thou I knew that he wouldn't recieve it until they came back to Korea.

I came home one day after work and found a postcard among my bills and advertisements. I looked at it and saw that it said Tokyo, Japan on it, I smiled and turned it over to read it.

"Hi Kar.
Surprised, aren't you?
Well, I just wanted you to know that I'm in Japan now and we are doing well.
We are coming home in a few days and I hope that you could come to out fan-sign in Seoul.
Warm greetings from Wu Fan"

I smiled and sighed. The fansigning was in two days and I already had a ticket but I was still doubting on going. It wasn't that I didn't want to. I was scared.

~

Sunday came and I had mustered up enogh courage to go to that fan sign. I was standing outside the building where the fan sign was held. I checked my pocket for the ticket and took it out. I passed it to the guard who scanned it and let me inside. There were atleast 100 more fans in the aula and they were quite loud.

I found a seat at the top corner and sat down. After a few more minutes the 12 boys walked up on stage. I was clutching my album to my chest and smiling like a fool.

"We are one, We are EXO" they said in unision and bowed. They introduced themselves and I could just smile happily as Wu Fan introduced himself. His voice was like an angel's. They preformed MAMA as a whole group. Then Chen and Luhan sang Baby Don't Cry, Baekhyun, D.O and Suho sang Into Your World and at last Kris and Chanyeol preformed Two Moons. After the preformance they sat down in a row on the stage and the fan signing started.

I patiently sat in my chair, waiting for the hall to clear a little so that I wouldn't be trampeled by the hoard of fan girls. They spoke to the fans and smiled as they accepted gifts.

As the crowd in the hall started to lessen I stood up and went to stand last in the line. I got closer to the stage for every minute that passed.

I started to get really nervous when the girl infront of me stepped onto the stage. I waited for her to pass a couple of members before I started moving. First up was Suho.

"Hello, what's your name?" he asked me with a broad smile. I answered while stuttering and he signed the album before passing it to Chen beside him. A few members were left when I came to Chanyeol. He looked at me and furrowed his brows and I gave him an unsure smile as he passed the album to Lay next to him who,after signing it, passed it to Wu Fan. He signed it and smiled as he gave it to me.

My heart skipped a beat and it felt like the world stopped when we looked at each other. I then bowed to them and was almost by the door when I heard Chanyeol yell.

"It's her! It's Kar!"

I turned around and looked at them once and gave Wu Fan a smile before exiting the hall.

~

Kris' POV

I smiled at the fans who had come to our fan signing and I looked out in the hall. I was hoping that she would be here. The room got emptier and emptier by the minute. As the last girl stepped onto the stage I smiled and sighed, I was starting to get a cramp in my hand.

I looked at Chanyeol as he signed the girl's album and he looked like he was deep in thought. Lay passed the album to me and I swiftly signed it before looking up at her and handing her the album.

Everything stood still the moment our eyes conected and I recognized her. She smiled and bowed before walking toward the door. When she was by the door Chanyeol stood up and slammed his hands onto the table.

"It's her! It's Kar!" he yelled and I turned to look at her. How could I have forgotten?

She turned to look at us and our eyes met as she flashed me a smile before exiting the hall. I stood up from my seat and ran to the door, I threw it open and looked out. Fans started screaming at the sight of me and I couldn't see her anywhere. The fans started going wild and I was starting to panic.

"Uh... Saranghamnida~" I said and threw them a akward heart before waving.

'Way to go Kris' I thought as I closed the door and turned to see Chanyeol beside me.

"Nice cover" he said and chuckled. I punched his arm lightly and walked over to the others.

________

A/N: Firstly I want to thank all those who subscribed to this. T____T Thank you *wiping my tears of happiness*  I never knew that I would get 16 subscribes in just 2 days. Geongmal Gamshamnida! Xie xie! Thank you! Merci! Danke! and thank you on all other languages!:3

So I decided to be nice today and upload a new chapter for you guys. But I also want to tell you guys that from now on I'll ONLY by updating on Saturdays. It will be better for me and it will be more exiting for you right?

Hope you like it and don't forget to comment, the more you guys comment the more I will be writing!

Saturday, Go Go Sshi!