Wanting You Back

From Letters To Love

The week continued as before. I would go out with Gina and we would meet up with Kris and someone else from EXO-M, usually Tao but once Lay came and another time Chen.

I hadn’t told Kris what Luhan told me at the coffee shop that day but I was planning on talking with him about it.

5 days had passed and Kris and I were more comfortable with each other and I was leaving to go back home with Gina in two days. We were walking down the street after our dinner and we were heading toward our hotel.

“Kris, would you mind if we could talk a little?” I asked and looked over at him.

“Sure, why not?”

“Gina. Kris and I are going to talk for a while; I don’t know really when I’ll be back.” I said and Gina turned to look at us.

“Sure, I’ll just go to this club that Lay was talking about. He said he’ll take me there and so I’ll probably stay there for a while with him.” Gina said and smiled. I was a little taken a back but nodded.

The two of them walked away and Kris and I walked another way. We walked in silence and then we arrived at a park which we entered and then sat down on the grass.

I fiddled with my fingers as I started talking.

“Luhan told me yesterday about how you’ve been since I left.” I started and I saw how he tensed up by my side.

“He told me how it made Chen move into his and Yixing’s room.”

Kris didn’t say anything; he just sat there, staring up in the sky.

“Yeah… I really missed you” he then said quietly and turned to look at me.

“I was afraid that I wasn’t enough for you, not enough for anyone. I was afraid that I’d never see you again. Whenever I thought of you, I would unconsciously smile. The members noticed” he said and I looked at him.

“But then when you left. I felt as my world crumbled over and I didn’t understand anything anymore. I didn’t know what I was doing and all I could think of was you. And when I thought of you, I would cry. I would cry in the shower, I would cry when I went to bed and I would cry in my sleep.”

We stayed quiet as a single, lonely tear made its way down his cheek. I lifted my hand and carefully brushed it away with my thumb. He closed his eyes and leaned into my hand. I let him rest his face in my hand and I felt his warm breath on my hand, slowly coming out and giving me chills.

“I couldn’t forget you. I really tried but, I couldn’t. Whenever I would walk into a coffee shop, I would think of you. Whenever I saw someone as tall as you, I would miss you. I missed you like crazy, but I convinced myself that it would pass. It didn’t, I cried and I cried. I would just lie in my bed, wanting to die.” I sniffled and chuckled lightly.

“I just wanted to feel safe again. You made me feel safe. I felt safe when you had your arms around me. I could feel the smell of you. I loved it.” I said and tears started to fall.

“Why am I so damn emotional” I mumbled and dried the tears from my cheeks. Kris took my hand and moved it away from my face. He brushed away the tears with his thumb. I looked up at him and he looked back into my eyes. I sniffled once and then he pulled me into his embrace.

That embrace was what I had missed these two months. I had cried over it, wanting to just feel his arms around me in a protecting hug. I clung onto him as I let my tears fall and I felt how his shirt got stained under me as I pressed my face into his chest.

I buried my face in the crook of his neck and drew in the smell of him. Oh how I’ve missed this.

We both slowly pulled away and looked at each other. He dried my cheeks and he smiled that small smile again and I carefully smiled back. Then he leaned down and kissed me before I could react.

The kiss was like our first. It was his soft pink lips against mine in perfect harmony, as if we had done it so many times before. It gave me the same butterflies in the stomach as it had done the first time and my heart beat faster than normally.

He pulled away and once again I tried to attain the connection but I felt his lips leave mine and I opened my eyes.

He looked at me and I stared back at him.

“I want you back” I whispered as I clung onto his shirt.

“I’ll take you back” he said and kissed me once again and my tears fell again.

_____________

A/N: HELLOO~ So on saturday it's the last chapter up! T__________T I'm going to migg you guys... I love you!

But like I said before, I have started writing on another EXO fic and it will probably be up by fall so.... I'll put the links here when they are up! And that won't be until after the summer!

And thank you to ExoticFantasy, who made me this wonderful poster! *throwing confetti while skipping down a field of flowers with Kris*

And if you want to read my oneshot's with EXO, click HERE I update that one once in a while... so... yeah... :)

Okay, but yeah... See you on Saturday! :D BYE BYE

PYONG~