The Date

From Letters To Love

I woke up on Sunday morning and looked around the apartment from my place on the bed. I sighed and buried my head in my pillow. I scratched the back of my head before slowly sitting up and forcing myself out of bed. Aiko had gone off to work at the pet café and she had taken Peggy with her again.

I dragged myself into the kitchen and took out a bottle of orange juice. I poured up some in a glass and drank it. Then I walked into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I sighed and shook my head before washing my face.

I heard my phone ring in the living room and I ran out and answered without looking at the caller ID.

“Yoboseyo?” I asked and heard a chuckle.

Hi Kar”

“Oh, Good morning Wu Fan” I said and sat down on the couch.

Did I wake you up?” he asked and I smiled.

“No, I was washing up.”

“Good, do you want to go and eat something by lunch?”

“A-ah… yes… that would be nice” I said and I could hear him smile on the other side.

Then I’ll be at you apartment building by 12” he said and I gulped, looking at the clock on the wall. 3 hours.

“Okay! I’ll be down by 12!” I said and we said our goodbyes and I ate one small breakfast, an apple really. Then I threw myself in the shower and shower for roughly 30 minutes before stepping out and blow drying my hair and for once straightened it and put on makeup. Someday girls got to make her look good right?

I put on a pair of jeans and a white top under a black cardigan. Then I looked over at the clock, a half hour to spare so I sat down on the couch and the TV.

The half hour passed fast and I got a message from Wu Fan, telling me he was downstairs. I ran to the door, flung my jacket on and my shoes. I grabbed my wallet and put it in my pocket before I ran out and to the elevator and got down.

I looked around the lobby and then I got out the door. I looked down the steps and saw Wu Fan standing there. He looked up at me and smiled, I offered him a smile back and we walked down the street. We decided to go to a café and eat.

We ordered by the cashier and then we sat down at a table by the window.

“So…” he began as he rested his elbows on the table and clamped together his hands.

“Happy Birthday again” I said and smiled and he nodded.

“Wait, aren’t you supposed to have a birthday party with the fans?” I asked when I remembered that I had seen notices on their fan board a couple of days earlier.

“Well, that’s in a couple of hours” he said and I shook my head.

“And you convince me to eat lunch with you…” I said and chuckled a little.

“Anyway… What do you think of going out with me?” he said and I looked up at him.

“Wh-what?” I asked while staring at him. He smiled a true smile and sighed.

“Well, I thought this was a date” he said and looked me in the eyes. I swallowed hard.

Was this a date? He didn’t specifically ask me out on a date… well we are out eating together and spending time together…

I continued looking at him and he continued smiling.

“I-I guess…” I began and looked down.

“I guess it’s good, I mean… I haven’t really been on a date before” I mumbled and fiddled with my hands.

It feels really good.

Our food arrived and we started eating. I still had trouble accepting the fact that we were on a date.

“You know, I will be staying in Korea for a while. Maybe we could meet-up a little more often.” He said and I looked up at him.

“Sure, but won’t it be hard to be out with me if there are fans watching and recognizing you. I don’t think it’d be too good for your image”

“True, but I could always put on mask and glasses.”

“And a wig”

“And a wig- wait what?!”

I laughed and he looked at me with a baffled expression.

“Why a wig?” he asked and I shook my head.

“You simply don’t know the power of fans” I mumbled. “Dedicated fans can recognize you from only your hairstyle. And the fact that you are almost a head taller than most Koreans doesn’t help you much either” I said and smiled.

He looked at me with his mouth open and wide eyes.

“They can?” he asked and I nodded. “Wow… I never realized”

“Well, some can identify celebrities just from the way that person holds themselves and walks.” I told him and he put down the chopsticks.

He stared at me as I bit my cheeks to hold my laughter.

“Wh-h-th-How?” he asked and flailed his arms in front of him.

“I have no idea” I laughed and saw him rub his face in his hands.

“This is going to be harder than I thought” he mumbled and drank a little bit of water from his glass. I smiled and looked up at him.

“Well, we’ll try our best” I said quietly and he nodded with a smile. We ate in silence and when we finished, he paid for us and we left the café.

Walking down the streets he took my hand in his and squeezed it slightly. I blushed a little but squeezed back nonetheless. We walked the streets and I glanced at the clock, it was already past two and I turned to Wu Fan.

“I think you should head back now, you’re supposed to have the birthday party soon” I said and he looked at me.

“Yeah, I’ll walk you home first” he said and we started walking toward my apartment.

When we had come outside the apartment I gave him a hug and he held me. I could feel the slight smell of his cologne and I smiled. We then let go of each other and I stood on my tip toes and gave him a hasty kiss on the cheek.

“Happy Birthday, now hurry up. The fans are waiting” I said and he smiled with a light blush on his cheeks. Then he left while looking back and I waved before going inside.

________

A/N: SUPRISE SUPRISE! DOUBLE UPDATE~ WIIIIE~

Well I decided to do a double update for our lovely subscribers!

And i can reveal that there's going to be atleast 10+ more chapters! :D YAY~ I've had major brainstorming with my friend and she helped me out a lot! So I've written about 10 more chapters and there are a few more chapters coming up ^^

And I've done a small blog update here about my plans on AFF, so if you maybe want to know more, go here!

I LOVE YOU GUYS <3 :D

And I want you guys to know, that if I hadn't gotten this many subscribers (maybe it's not many for you, but for me it is!) then I probably wouldn't have finished this fic!

SEE YOU PROBABLY NEXT WEEK~

PYONG~

My eyelid has been twitching for like three days already... first I thought it was because my eyes were tired so I put on my glasses but it didn't help... wonder whta it is...

And I also wanted to tell you guys that I've decided to color the talking when they aren't talking in English. so the clolors are as follows.

Blue: Korean

Red: Chinese

Green: Swedish (coming up)

ANYWAYS, PYONG AGAIN!~