Time apart

From Letters To Love

On Thursday I woke up and got dressed for school. I ruffled my hair as I rode the subway and I felt my phone vibrate in the pocket for my pants. I took it up and opened the message.

Good morning Kar.
We just arrived in Shanghai.
Have a nice day
­­-- Wu Fan

I giggled and sent him a text back.

“Good Morning.
It’s nice to know that you’ve arrived safely.
Good Luck with the comeback, I believe in you.
--Kar

I got off at my stop and walked up to school. Some classmates said hi to me and I smiled. I wasn’t much of a social person so I had always had trouble with getting friends.

I walked over to my Korean literature class and sat down.

~

The rest of the week went slowly and flowingly forward. I didn’t hear from Wu Fan again in two months. He had been busy with schedules and I didn’t want to bother him. But in October I got a small letter with a package from him.

“Hi again.
I haven’t had any time to write to you before today.
I hope you are doing well. I am doing well so far.
I am also sending you our newest album, signed by the whole of EXO-M.
Listen to it well!
I hope to return to Seoul soon again.
Love, Wu Fan”

I opened the package and found the new album, just like he promised. I took it out; it was one of those deluxe packages with photo-cards and posters. I giggled as I lifted out the photo-card, which of course was of Wu Fan. I put it down on the living room table. I took out the poster and looked at it. They were all lined beside each other in fancy clothes and I sighed.

I then took out the album and opened it carefully. I looked at the pictures of the members and read their messages. Lays and Taos Korean was funny and I giggled a little when I read them. Sure, I wasn’t the best myself, but I could read quite well.

Luhans Korean was really good and of course XiuMins and Chens. And Wu Fans was in English, like always. I read it through and smiled. At the end he had drawn a little heart and a flower.

I took the CD out and put it in my computer before playing it. I listened to the whole CD while doing my homework and eventually fell asleep.

~

I wrote him back a week later. I thanked him and sent him a picture. I was showing him my new dog that I had bought. I had gotten lonely by the time when I lived here but I had also gotten a roommate.

Her name was Aiko, she was from Japan. We had a slight language barrier, but we still managed.  She moved in with me in September and she studied at the same university that I do. We had gotten our dog, Peggy, shortly after she moved in. Peggy was a small, light brown American cocker spaniel.

I had quit my work at the café and was now working at a tourist information center. I worked there five afternoons a week and the pay wasn’t so bad.

I hadn’t told Aiko about the fact that I was exchanging letters with Wu Fan. I wanted to keep it to myself.

Luckily she wasn't so interested in all the letters I had in a box that were in english, neither was she really interested in the pictures I had there.

One afternoon two weeks later I was outside, walking Peggy. It was quite windy and I was wearing the same scarf that I wore when I met Wu Fan. I buried myself deeper into it and followed Peggy with my eyes as she ran after the ball I had thrown across the park. I saw her coming back and I smiled. I kneeled down as she dropped the ball at my feet.

“Good girl” I said and patted her head and she my hand. I took the ball and threw it again and she ran off. I looked as she ran up to a man and started jumping on him.

“Yah! Peggy! Stop!” I yelled and started running over to them. The young man just laughed and pat Peggy. I took a hold of Peggy’s collar and pulled her of the man.

I am sorry. She doesn’t usually do that” I said and put the leash on her. Then I looked at the man and I recognized him.

___________

TADAH~

So yeah... It's kind of short but.. yeah...

Don't you just love Kris' new hair? I think it's AMAZING! And Chanyeol's hair!


Kris was so adorkable at the fansign event!

Btw, Recently I started an EXO One-shot collection to! So if you don't mind checking it out, click Here

I update it once in a while!

I LOVE YOU MY DEAR SUBSCRIBERS, SARANGHEYO, WO AI NI, AIERU, ICH LIEBE DICH, JE T'AIME! :D See you next saturday...

PYONG~